• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Need to kick hydromorphone/adderall/nicotine addiction in one week.

Robpot891

Greenlighter
I've been living on my own for three years since moving out of my parents place. For two of those years I've been taking about 16mg dilaudid a day along with 60-80mg of adderall while chain smoking all day to potentiate both (and it feels good).

My roommates just got jobs in other cities and now I'm forced to move back home for the summer. I cannot do drugs around my parents as they are VERY against drug use, are very judgemental and also very observant so I can't even hide it. I move back at the end of the month so I have a little over a week to get clean. I have 40 .5 clonazepams and 100mg of etizolam powder at my disposal. Would it be a good idea to basically be in a three day benzo haze to cope with kicking the opiates, amps and cigs all at once? I really can't tell my parents about my habit(s) and I need to be 100% clean when I move back and I'm desperate. My plan was to just basically take enough benzos to sleep for fours days straight and hopefully come out the other side relatively clean save for cravings. I'll save the rest of the benzos to help me through the next few weeks until my anxiety/insomnia sorts itself out.

What do you think? I really need input on this.

It's one thing quitting drugs and another staying off of them. Will you have support staying clean while living at your parent's house? If you've been using for 2 years, I wouldn't suggest doing it alone or even going through withdrawal by yourself. Was the Adderall scripted? I just ask cos maybe you can get some help?

Benzo's helped me kick heroin, but I used them for only 4-5 days with other gaba drugs and otcs. I wouldn't use those past 5 days if possible. Also, maybe cut off the Dilaudid rapidly, but not all at once (?)

I do understand smoking to be a trigger, but can you quit nicotine later? Maybe just focus on the stims/opiates for now? It just seems like such a tall order in a short amount of time, even if well intended and courageous.

It is possible, but maybe seek some help if you can! Be safe, Good luck! :)

You can kick in a week, but you should start right away in case you have any lingering post acutes. What you really need is some ibogaine, but it does not seem like you have time for it, considering you need to start this right away! You might have time for Heantos though. PM me if you want a direct number or email to call to talk to someone right away about it. People are having good results, I would look it up. You could deal with this whole thing in a few days this way.

Can you get any baclofen? Baclofen could really help you. If you cannot get any baclofen, I would order some phenibut, asap. I think phenibut could help the tail end of the withdrawals, not the hardcore acute withdrawal (I would imagine it would make you more prone to vomiting, but I could be wrong), but towards the end it could really help. I think baclofen could help you through the whole thing.

Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. Pick up some loperamide to help with the digestive issues that will arise. I agree with smoky -- quitting all 3 at once is a tall order! And you should find someone who can check on you, help you out a bit. As hard as it will be, any movement will help. Walk around the block, things like this. Epsom salt baths.

Are you planning on just dropping everything? Are you getting rid of your entire supply? Rid your room of all paraphernalia, as well.

My best advice is Heantos. PM me and I can send you a website that has info, can give you a couple names of people who could help you. But you would want to get on it right away, because it would take a couple days to go through the process.

The hydromorphone is your main cause for concern and the only way you're gonna be straight (or straight enough to appear normal) in a week is cold turkey. Stop all opioids/amps/nicotine immediately and use the benzos as needed. You might need quite a bit but be responsible and don't blackout or do stupid shit; benzos make you loopy so don't act on your urges and just stay at home during this stage. You ain't gonna pick up any type of physical dependence to benzodiazepines in a week if you have no previous dependencies on the drug. By day 6-7 you should be feeling significantly better. After the initial week, I would stop all benzo use (or at least use them extremely sparingly) as their withdrawals are far worse than that of opioids. If you can get it, gabapentin, lyrica, and soma will also help immensely. Good luck.

p.s. remember to eat healthy, take your vitamins, and exercise as much as possible even if you don't feel like it