Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Datura - dead stramonium

ebcer

Greenlighter
A quick summary of an experience with datura.

Picked dead pod off of withered stramonium.
Ate 1 tsp of seeds which were completely black around 5 pm.
Walked into the woods from my suburban neighborhood until reaching a corn field that was completely surrounded by heavy brush and forest.
stomach cramps and nausea around 2 hours in.
Found a nice plot of dirt on the edge of the corn to wait out the nausea.
Dozed off and woke up around what I assume was 9pm.
Mmmmkay. So, now I'm standing up looking into the field I'd wandered into for my experience. Its dark. Dark enough that the stalks of corn in front of me start looking like people. I'm standing still, staring down this figure in front of me that was a moment ago a leafy branch. My girlfriend. I apologize for being in the woods and tripping instead of talking to her. Turn around after begging her forgiveness and boom. Wtf am I doing here? Why am i not at home? These lapses in tripping will happen alot. Deliriants do that.
Mkay... I know I'm tripping now. I can control this. Right? Looking back into the field of corn, of In the distance, I see movement. Paths being made, breaking down the stalks. I see a head pop up. Staring right at me its eyes light up. A panther or some kind of wildcat. Fuck if they are native to this area. I throw my hoodie down in the dirt and lie down fetal style. Im petrified. Frightening things are also a common theme with deliriants for some reason. Lying on the ground hoping I don't get jumped by a panther from behind, I notice something in the trees around the field. Lions. Tigers. No bears. But lions and tigers on every branch. They were staring me down like a meal about to be eaten. But, more... They stared at me and asserted dominance, somehow told me they wouldn't kill me yet through their eyes. Frozen in fear I played for hours staring at them all, waiting for the climax that never came. At some point its morning. No tigers. No anything. Just me standing alone in the foggy field. I look at the grand hills and vast forest. It didn't look anything like this before. I decide to start ripping grass out of the ground. I've angered people that have control over the forest now. Gothic looking men and women off in the distance looking at me. I call for help. My phone, its in my hand, I've dialed my parents number and I hear a tone but wait. This phone feels strange. I press a button and feel my finger touch my hand. I hold out my hand and in it is a leaf from a corn stalk. Mindfucked I begin to think "I have to find a way out of here". From this point on somewhere in the back of my head I have a constant desire to get out of the woods. Throughout the day I pace the cornfield seeing lines of people. Some wanting to harm me, some with masks, and the Gothic people watching in the distance with their wildcats who they controlled. So its night again. I have to get out. Looking for lights outside of the trees. The majority of them weren't real. At some point the goth cult people abducted me, surrounded me in a ritual circle, and told me to live I had to sacrifice a limb. I was crying. Eventually they instead decided to teach me how to manipulate light energy with my body. I was in awe as I channeled photons to my fingertips and created little balls of light. After that I left the goths. Wandered through some briars, a river, and up to someone's yard in an adjacent neighborhood. Along the way I had to step over 100s of sleeping alligators, saw a plane crash, and rode on a golf cart. I end up knocking on some peoples window at 5 am two days after I started the trip. This lady said she pulled a gun on me. I don't know if she was just trying to scare me. The cops come, I somehow recall my dads cell and he picks me up and takes me home.
I'd lost my shoes, was covered in blood, and wasn't right for a week.

So if you read that, it was a mess, switching persons and grammar punctuationblah and probably almost painful. I'm drunk. Sorry. I might do a real report someday but for now. Eh...

thanks for sharing! love these kinds of childish misadventures