• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Vaping whats the best?

dez79

Bluelighter
Im seeing a lot of Hype about Vaping and Im wondering what is the best things to Vape? and why?

Vaping in what way? I'm seen that and smoking used interchangeably.

This is an incredibly vague question. There are loads of drugs that can be vaporized and "best" is a completely subjective term. However, since you asked, I'll go with n,n-DMT <3

Now that you mention vaping, I'd be interested to know what substances can be vaped using an e-cig. I'm particularly interested in short-acting downers; as someone with an anxiety disorder and bordering on bipolar, oral anxiolytics never seem to take effect quite fast enough, and the advantage of the e-cig is it can be used in public without attracting strange looks.

If vaping on foil counts, then I love smoking opiates that are smokeable.

Before I was on Methadone,
I loved smoking the old school OC's.
The same way you would smoke black tar heroin..

All you need is foil, a straw, lighter, and opiate of choice.

The only opiates that worked for me this way are the Old school OC OxyContin 30mg+, Roxicodone 30mg, DILAUDID 4mg+, and of course Black Tar Heroin.

All I did was put my opiate on top of the un shiney side of the foil, light from underneath with the lighter as far down from the foil as possible, have the foil tilted a bit for the opiate to slide down and vape the smoke, and inhale with the straw.

This has always worked for me, some people bash me on this kind of method, but let them say what they want, it HAS and STILL works for ME. It might be a waste to some, but I LOVE the rush it produces.
Of course it wont last as long taking it orally, but it gives a much better rush I'll guarantee you that.

But, in America, the 3 most abused and popular Vaped drugs are-

-Methamphetamine (in light bulb, or pipe)

-Black Tar Heroin (on foil, like I described above, called 'chasing the dragon')

-Cannabis (I personally have never vaped cannabis myself, but a friend of mine let me hit it one time vaped and I wasn't interested in it at all honestly, much rather have a regular pipe, bong, bubbler, blunt, joint, etc.)

If OP means e-cigs, get one that is pretty big (cigar sized) with a tank system. The little ones with non-refillable cartridges (like you see at convenience stores everywhere) and small batteries arent worth a crap. Ive had good luck with the Volcano ecigs. The "hype" is from ecigs, because there's about a dozen reasons they are better/safer than regular cigarettes, and few drawbacks.

vaping in crack-pipe way:

- meth
- a-pvp
- a-php
- crack

vaping in actual vaporizer way:
- weed lol

vaping in e-cig:
- a-pvp
- 2c's

If OP means e-cigs, get one that is pretty big (cigar sized) with a tank system. The little ones with non-refillable cartridges (like you see at convenience stores everywhere) and small batteries arent worth a crap. Ive had good luck with the Volcano ecigs. The "hype" is from ecigs, because there's about a dozen reasons they are better/safer than regular cigarettes, and few drawbacks.

Out of curiosity what are some of the draw backs? I'm not a smoker or vaper, but I do see a lot of people using these now. I figured they can't be completely perfect like some people make them out to be.

I was using mechanical mods for a while (the high powered light saber looking e cigarettes that "blow clouds") and my breathing is all fucked now. I've switched back to regular e cigarettes and I think my lungs are getting better.

On the flip side, I went to the er and they ran tests and said my lungs are fine and that It's just anxiety. I just find it hard to believe I've been having anxiety 24/7 for months with difficulty breathing. But I am struggling with phenibut addiction so that could be it.

I will say though, I feel better in general vaping than smoking cigs. I just should've stuck to regular ones and not the high powered ones. Lol

Out of curiosity what are some of the draw backs? I'm not a smoker or vaper, but I do see a lot of people using these now. I figured they can't be completely perfect like some people make them out to be.

Well, unless you have access to a decent smoke shop, chances are you are going to be ordering supplies/parts online, which means shipping costs and delays. Qualitatively, they dont "hit" exactly like a regular cigarette either. The batteries can and do go dead, and sometimes their isnt much warning. The small batteries are pathetic, as are the smaller ecigs, especially the disposables, which have like 2 cigs worth of juice and/or battery life, not the 2 packs they tout. and a good start up kit runs 80-140. The cartomizers on some are hard to prime or get flooded, and the taste of a burnt cartomizer is beyond vile. The tank types can leak/spill. Personally I find the strongest strengths on the market to be 'lesser' than even ultra-light cigarettes. Aside from those things, they are better in every way than regular smokes. My GF was on them, and the hospital allowed her to use them in her room, even saying they were better than nicotine patches since they didnt dump nicotine in her bloodstream 24/7. That was a fight tho since the entire campus (parking lot and all) was a "smoke-free" facility. No ash, no stained walls in your apt, no dust, much less fire hazard (a battery *could* catch fire, in theory), no tar gumming up your lungs, a ton of flavors/strengths, and from a long term cost standpoint, WAY cheaper. I could buy 2 bottles of juice that lasted over a month; in the same time, regular cigs would cost me a LOT more, and cigs are cheap here (<$4 a pack).

Ozle exactly and no smoke which is a major bonus! bring on the Sedatives that can be vaporised in e cig i say! which are? is e ciging sythethic weed the same effects as regular spliff?

If vaping on foil counts, then I love smoking opiates that are smokeable.

Before I was on Methadone,
I loved smoking the old school OC's.
The same way you would smoke black tar heroin..

All you need is foil, a straw, lighter, and opiate of choice.

The only opiates that worked for me this way are the Old school OC OxyContin 30mg+, Roxicodone 30mg, DILAUDID 4mg+, and of course Black Tar Heroin.

All I did was put my opiate on top of the un shiney side of the foil, light from underneath with the lighter as far down from the foil as possible, have the foil tilted a bit for the opiate to slide down and vape the smoke, and inhale with the straw.

This has always worked for me, some people bash me on this kind of method, but let them say what they want, it HAS and STILL works for ME. It might be a waste to some, but I LOVE the rush it produces.
Of course it wont last as long taking it orally, but it gives a much better rush I'll guarantee you that.

But, in America, the 3 most abused and popular Vaped drugs are-

-Methamphetamine (in light bulb, or pipe)

-Black Tar Heroin (on foil, like I described above, called 'chasing the dragon')

-Cannabis (I personally have never vaped cannabis myself, but a friend of mine let me hit it one time vaped and I wasn't interested in it at all honestly, much rather have a regular pipe, bong, bubbler, blunt, joint, etc.)
Are the effects the same thou? (syth weed)

Whats wrong with vaping good ol fashion Opium too ?

This is an incredibly vague question. There are loads of drugs that can be vaporized and "best" is a completely subjective term. However, since you asked, I'll go with n,n-DMT , N, DMT looks heavy? or is it like a mushies type trip?

I look forward to the day I can pull out an ecig and puff away on some alprazalom?

I was using mechanical mods for a while (the high powered light saber looking e cigarettes that "blow clouds") and my breathing is all fucked now. I've switched back to regular e cigarettes and I think my lungs are getting better.

On the flip side, I went to the er and they ran tests and said my lungs are fine and that It's just anxiety. I just find it hard to believe I've been having anxiety 24/7 for months with difficulty breathing. But I am struggling with phenibut addiction so that could be it.

I will say though, I feel better in general vaping than smoking cigs. I just should've stuck to regular ones and not the high powered ones. Lol
There seems to be a lot of people battling Phenibut addiction for a drug thats so mild in effects the withdrawal is BRUTAL i have found when i went cold turkey and didnt sleep for 3 days

Strong stimulants and my proneness to severe anxiety makes that one no good for me unfortunately horses for courses

dez79-

I've never tried opium, and never seen it in my life.

I've only heard of it,
They say its weaker than Heroin, but has some psychedelic effects to it...
I was/am very interested in trying Opium, but I've never seen it around my area..so never had a chance to.

N, DMT looks heavy? or is it like a mushies type trip?

n,n-DMT and Psilocybin mushrooms are similar in many aspects, but smoking/vaporizing the former has a very short duration and is known to be both extremely potent and intense (typically much more so than mushrooms, at least in "normal" doses). Psilocybin is a prodrug and is converted to Psilocin, or 4-HO-DMT, when ingested. None of this is particularly useful to your question though, assuming you're only asking about drugs that can be used in an e-cig style vaporizer.