Think you eat a lot?

That's gotta be a good way to wreak havoc on your digestive system/liver/kidneys lol

I wonder what his coronary arteries have to say about this diet?

I would hope he gets his blood tested often, although he might not care. But is it wrong that the first thing I thought of wasn't any of that, but what his shits must be like and how many toilets he's broken? I don't know how you would ever leave the house in fear of not being able to find the nearest bathroom in time tbh. lol

images

This is most likely the resulting aftermath from the behemoth defecation he unleashes on the innocent porcelain poop shoot.

Last edited:
He probably doesn't even use a toilet to save himself the bill of having his septic tank drained after every crap.

I like the way he says, "My mom would kill me." (if he went into the UFC)=D I wanna see his mom.

funny stuff, seems like a nice guy.

but if he has to eat that much, why not just buy food in bulk? like order half a cow or something from a farmer.^^ 450buck for a trip to the grocery store

This thread has really gone to shit. =D

funny stuff, seems like a nice guy.

A lot of times (not always) the biggest most menacing looking guys also seem to be the most down to earth. Probably because nobody fucks with them lol.

but if he has to eat that much, why not just buy food in bulk? like order half a cow or something from a farmer.^^ 450buck for a trip to the grocery store

I was wondering the same thing, why he wasn't shopping at Costco or some other bulk retailer. Only thing I could think of was maybe they couldn't get permission to film.