• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Psychedelic Images V2

17533833434_de4e20027d_c.jpg

Nothing compared to the above, but a fractal image generator app I had a while back spat out some interesting stuff occasionally...

7iVxP4N.jpg

This is the kind of shit I see when I close my eyes on 2C-E:
tumblr_lxlqzppQlO1r62vygo1_500.jpg

Ahh the dual torus, one of my favorite shapes to see on psychedelics
I've seen shapes like these in the middle of the room with eyes open on 3 tabs of good acid.

^I've had some cev's that looked very similar but were very sexual in nature as the center of mine was thinner resembling a rotating vagina. Boy do I miss 4-AcO-DMT.

Edit:I was refering to the last pic on the first page.

Edit#2: I've also had some pretty similar to the black hole shown above except the thread count was infinite. DPT/MXE caused that to appear as an OEV.

Forgive my grammar I'm typing with one eye closed.

Last edited:
^lmao what awesome cevs you get. Mine are mostly nets/honeycombs, animalistic devils, twisted human figures, vast fields and plains, flashbacks, etc.

This thread is nice though. I'll look at these pics on my next DOPr trip. :)

I seem to be in a state of perpetual puberty which causes a lot of my cev's to have a sexual theme. My favorite so far was the goddess from avatar and her twin making love standing up inside a Jonny Quest type black and green grid surrounding<3

lol, that'd be great if someone can put up an art of that visual too.

Loving the art. :) I can tell that you put some thought into the colorways, and they fit/contrast nicely.