Seeking non-US views on pharmaceutical and herbal cannabis

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
Inflexxion's latest web survey is targeting people who DO NOT live in the US, including people with no experience with cannabis products as well as people who use them regularly.

The main purpose of this survey is to develop and administer an anonymous, single collection, web-based survey on use of cannabis-based pharmaceuticals in the “real world,” (i.e., outside of clinical trials). This survey will evaluate participants’ demographic characteristics and will collect information from participants on perceptions and use of cannabis-based products. This survey will also collect information on perceptions and use of other pharmaceutical drugs compared to that of cannabis-based products.

No personal identifying information including your name or computer IP address (computer ID) will be collected by the online survey. Inflexxion, Inc. will analyze the survey results in an aggregate form and these results will be shared on the Bluelight website, as has been done with past surveys.

Inflexxion donates generously to Bluelight. For those who are eligible, please consider participating in this survey as an easy way that you can support our community.

Survey link: https://inflexxion.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cGhnZnYimtpT3eJ

Last edited by a moderator:
The survey only asked me where I was from and what my age is. After that it said "completed survey". This probably isn't how it's supposed to go?

*edit*
Ah I see it's because I selected "other" as my location and put in my country. My country does fall within the scope of the study

*edit 2*
Done now

Last edited:
Same here. Lil' strange when they explicitly look for people residing outside the USA, and then the majority of countries is out of interest.. is this intended or an error?

If they're only interested in a handful of counties, why can't they just inform about it at the beginning?

yeah as soon as I entered my location, the party was over.

which I find amusing since they want non-US citizens to participate

It allowed me to continue after selecting my location as Canada, however it was VERY short with only 2 or 3 pages or so of actual drug-related questions. It certainly didn't take anywhere NEAR the 10-15 minutes they stated.

Done and done, when they analyze the data they should take into account that many conditions are treated with various chemicals with various side effects thus lowering pain, yet marijuana not only provides pain relief but actual treatment for the underlying cause of many chronic pain sufferer. I mean it wont turn back time and mend a fractured bone but from cancer to different auto immune, developmental disorders (such as some of those poor people who have seizures to the point of frustrating people who spent 15 years in school to deal with stress and pressure to resort to medically inducing a coma which has got to be a absolute last resort protocol wise. would be so neat if our laws were written by scholars rather than politicians and big corporate lobbyists (not that their intentions are anything but purely for the health and wellness of everyone as a race ;p)

I think that they might have expected someone whos used lots of marinol, adderal, cesamet, oxycodone and sativex to be a bit closer to the 10-15 bahahaha.

Thanks everyone.

I've gotten the stats from Inflexxion and they are keen to get another 100 respondents before closing the survey, which will make the total of 500. So, if you can assist and you meet the criteria, please help make that target. We are almost there!

Done from the Caribbean.

I had tried it a couple weeks back but there was a problem. I see it has been fixed.