Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

[strike two, do you think we're dumb, or just not paying attention?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Pompano

It's all over pompano at the moment...Straight out of Disney's Patterson NJ headquarters.
Seeing as how the last dope thread for FL was closed because people kept asking for drugs I made a new one; but make sure you follow the forum rules (see here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ines-for-the-forum-Please-read-before-posting ) or your posts will be edited, warnings/infractions will happen for repeat offenders or people who should know better by now. Stay safe everyone.

What's been out of pompano? Fire dope? That's where Kodak is from lol. Patterson has fire always. I figured Orlando would have some decent stuff, a ton of Puerto Rican dudes I know from up North that sell are always going down there.

I have lived in Florida for 27 years now (born and raised) and I hate it.

Although Orlando is a pretty popular tourist destination, I've been there and done that. It's really nothing special. I'm trying to move out of this state ASAP...

Anything around vero Beach? I just got here today from Worcester mass and want to know how things are as far as the dope scene.

Whats up. Palm beach here. New to blue. Reading through the thread brings back memories of the fire that used be round here. Been in and out the game for 18 years. First 5 were life changing never again want to be sick. But have never been able to go long without itching the itch. Back then fent was even really heard of at least for me. Since all the fent cutting i have left the brown alone and replaced it with ds. Cant find nobody with a consistent stash so i said to hell with the brown, maybe one day we will meet again till i find a good source nope. I havent been able to find ds lately and am now hearing about ds being stamped out of fent. Anybody have any experience with this?

Good morning fellow bluelighters I am a masshole spending the next 7 days here in the sunshine state, or the orange growing state or whatever this place is exactly. Anyhow I was picking through this thread and the whole dope and pill situation seems to be all over the place depending on which part of the state your in which is the exact opposite of Massachusetts where basically any part of the state your in there's some sort of hot spot nearby.

I am about an hour south of Orlando staying in lake Mary and just wondering what information I can dig up on the place. Its like a really upscale nice looking town with lots of pricey condos and houses and lots and lots of doctors offices and shopping centers. Is anybody out there from the area or even know if there's anything going around that's worth looking into? Any insight would be greatly appreciated and hopefully I will make one or two "friends" while I'm down here. This place looks so god damn fancy I get the feeling of there's drugs here it's rich people soaking up the rest of the oxys and Xanax leftover from the pill mills...

That's close to "travel & source".

I hate waking up, with a forced no benzo couple of days ahead of me just to see this amount of crap. Read the rules and if you can't respect them, don't fucking create an account. If you are a troll, we will catch your "respectable" account. You have been warned.

Last edited:
Q from sorely missed flash-in-the-pan, 6MAMJono4 : "Is this just a harm-reduction forum".

BL as a whole is that yes.

Location threads such as this one are mainly to drop news on how there is such pills going around, stamps for the people in the tri-state area, telling your experience about copping something in X town is fine, you can say that "wow, Sarasota has a lot of great coke all of a sudden" but nothing more specific. Basically, if you want to ask questions in this subforum, they should be like "anybody knows if the H in X-town is cut with Fent lately?", you know something useful to everybody, not just you. Large neighborhoods can be mentioned but not street corners.

Apply some common sense, don't ask stupid questions in this subforum, this is the one where LEO's likely look at, most of the time. If you're just trolling, fine for you, but you're polluting what could be one of the most beneficial subforum on BL. I'm in a good mood thankfully so I just did what I had to and "janitored" when I showed up, seeing there was a crapflood.

Stick by the guidelines of the subforum, it's written in large allcaps of every NASADD thread with a link to them here : NASADD GUIDELINES - NO SOURCES, NO PRICES, NO DEALING, NO MEETUPS

Q from sorely missed flash-in-the-pan, 6MAMJono4 : "Is this just a harm-reduction forum".

BL as a whole is that yes.

Location threads such as this one are mainly to drop news on how there is such pills going around, stamps for the people in the tri-state area, telling your experience about copping something in X town is fine, you can say that "wow, Sarasota has a lot of great coke all of a sudden" but nothing more specific. Basically, if you want to ask questions in this subforum, they should be like "anybody knows if the H in X-town is cut with Fent lately?", you know something useful to everybody, not just you. Large neighborhoods can be mentioned but not street corners.

Apply some common sense, don't ask stupid questions in this subforum, this is the one where LEO's likely look at, most of the time. If you're just trolling, fine for you, but you're polluting what could be one of the most beneficial subforum on BL. I'm in a good mood thankfully so I just did what I had to and "janitored" when I showed up, seeing there was a crapflood.

Stick by the guidelines of the subforum, it's written in large allcaps of every NASADD thread with a link to them here : NASADD GUIDELINES - NO SOURCES, NO PRICES, NO DEALING, NO MEETUPS
So is it or is it not okay to say if someone in X area is interested in a particular set of substances and wishes to talk more about them over BL shoot me a message? Not asking to source literally looking for like minded individuals

That sounds shady. Discussion in the forum itself is good. I don't PM people whom I haven't talked to here for a good while except for Mod reasons, and I didn't have those when I wasn't a mod.

Yeah I don't think of it like that, never know who's on the internet nowadays, good looks

PMS-Hydromorphone 8mg generics are the same size and shape as the generic 4mg yellow ones, with one side saying PMS and the -8- and they're white, the only time I had generic 8mg dillies they were this way and they came from the first guy I knew who injected over 60mg of hydromorphone a day, in fact the first IV user I met. They worked indeed, yeah, the Purdue ones are white triangles and look cool as hell for sure.

Just moved to the Walton Co/Ft Walton Beach area....anything I should be cautious of?? I haven't met many new people so when I do, don't want to get scammed!

Theres no doubt theres a lot of fent cut dope goin around - so be careful, use very small amounts when trying new batch. But theres PLENTY of good ol brown to be had also, idk why ppl shit on south florida so much for lack of it. Its extremely available and of good quality where i now live. I guess ppl just dont know how to cop? lol... Oh ya, and some of the best crack ive ever had on earth...mmmm delicious

Theres no doubt theres a lot of fent cut dope goin around - so be careful, use very small amounts when trying new batch. But theres PLENTY of good ol brown to be had also, idk why ppl shit on south florida so much for lack of it. Its extremely available and of good quality where i now live. I guess ppl just dont know how to cop? lol... Oh ya, and some of the best crack ive ever had on earth...mmmm delicious
Lol what area of Florida are you from? I've copped on Florida several times before. I've definitely got some good dope too, a lot of scammers too though. I've been thinking of moving to Florida for a Long time, maybe this winter the weather will help motivate me to do so. Orlando or even Miami were both options I've thought of.