• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

Orlando is flooded as always. Last time I went to cop I had my choice of the regular old tan heroin, fentanyl and black tar heroin. Only 4th time I have seen tar in Orlando with 20yrs of heroin abuse and the 1st two was because my friends brought it back from mexico(also was the 1st time I shot dope). I have been doing heroin since 97' when they used to sell it in all the after hrs rave clubs.. Hell back then the papers told you where to go with weekly reports of the road dubbed "heroin alley", which is still flooded with dope.

Last edited:
Man what's a dude to do on house arrest in Broward county? If I was in Pompano it would be no issue. Out here in the suburbs though, I feel like I'm fucked. Even craigslist has been killed since the last time I used it and reddit seems to have cut the roll call sub out some time in the last few months. Anyone got any tips for cold copping on house arrest ?

Orlando is flooded as always. Last time I went to cop I had my choice of the regular old tan heroin, fentanyl and black tar heroin. Only 4th time I have seen tar in Orlando with 20yrs of heroin abuse and the 1st two was because my friends brought it back from mexico(also was the 1st time I shot dope). I have been doing heroin since 97' when they used to sell it in all the after hrs rave clubs.. Hell back then the papers told you where to go with weekly reports of the road dubbed "heroin alley", which is still flooded with dope.
Semorans always got something great going on?

Hey folks. I'm new to the Tampa area. Looking to feel the love. Any issues around here I should be aware of?

I've heard Orlando is the best place to go. I have some Puerto Rican friends who travel around and they say Orlando is flooded with decent stuff.

I couldn't get into my (super) old account so I made this one.
Long time lurker, &only very few posts. But wanted to say
Hi everyone. I'm in north Florida (from Pittsburgh) been down here to visit family from time to time (for many years since I was 12, I'm 38 now)
My doc is h, which is great up north, & sucks here, I'm clueless down here I must admit. But being an optimist I hope that'll change for me.

Yea semoran had a pretty serious delivery service. It was great for a while. They were pretty smart. Always changing numbers and worked in 24 hour shifts. Phone was always on. After 2 years or so the phone line finally went dead. Oh well. Lol. Atleast will all the fent and cut shit in orlando it was nice to have a reliable # to call . On to the next lol. In the meanwhile having subs and klonopins RXed makes things easier!

Yes i have heard of d's and blues down here being cut with fent. Just do the dope and be careful. idk why, maybe its flawed thinking, but im sorta more scared of fake Ds and blues. As much as there is a lot of fent dope, theres SOOO MUCH fire going around WPB right now. I been steady getting straight beige rocks that reek of vinegar

I'm visiting Disney world with my family, about to hit the streets and hopefully get well... anyone have any tips on staying safe ? I'm a white boy 31!years old been a bluelighter since 2005. Is it common for tourists to get mugged or ripped off?

I think you just have to follow typical protocol. Obviously your not dealing with your regular people so just keep your head on a swivel but I'm sure Orlando in particular has some decent regular spots.

Well i just went cold turkey for about 8 days while I was in florida, went out and got some kratom towards the end of the trip, and literally the feeling of those 40 capsules kicking in all at once after being so sick, was like the feeling of my first shot of H.... god addiction sucks ballz lol

This Definitely isn't the place to do that bud ^^^ I know let does monitor this plus meeting someone off the internet probably isn't going to work out the way you want. Getting ripped off for just your money is prob one of the better outcomes your going to get. Just words of advice man. To each their own tho. Why don't you actually try hitting the streets? If you can't do that and find what you need you most likely shouldnt even be doing this. I've got on a greyhound bus before from Philly to Seattle and copped in almost every city we stopped in. Pittsburgh, st. Louis, Denver, salt lake, Portland, Seattle. Step one: find junkie. Step two: ask him to hook you up w his dude or take you to the spot. Tell him you will break him off, buy him a bag. That way he will take you to the best place, bc he is also getting some out of it. Step three: money for dope. Not here's my money, you go inside a bldg and go get it. See the goods, make sure it's real. Step four: enjoy your drugs. Not rocket science.

Im in XXXXX until the 16th..or actually rite here in XXXXX i think..im needing roxys if u can help

Last edited by a moderator:

Im in XXXXX now til the XXX and in need of brown hit me back bro if u can help me out

Last edited by a moderator:
As the majority of these are removed from view before most get a chance to see them, I am once again (for the last time) leaving this one visible as an example of what not to post and as a demonstration of the consequences to the member. I am sorry for using you as an example Cdot11 but it is posts of this nature that has left this forum like a ghost town and despite N&SADD being plastered with notices to

NOT USE THIS SITE FOR OBTAINING OR DISTRIBUTING DRUGS

it continues on a daily basis.

I really appreciate the report on this (you know who you are - thanks x <3 ) as I may not have picked up on it straight away otherwise. Teamwork, isn't it?