• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

Sominilicious: Yeah I definitely noticed a difference with tar vs ECP. The tar was somewhat reminiscent of IV morphine more than the ECP when IV'd. I definitely got more of the histamine reaction you would get from morphine the pins and needles and itchiness and the ECP felt somewhat like opana IV. They were different feeling rushes and highs when I still did H with every batch of either tar or ECP. I honestly love them both. Too much. That is why I stopped because I knew I would end up in a bad spot like I was with all the oxy, D's, and sometimes opana I used to do daily and got back to bupe and have stuck with it.

Also The tar IV was just straight nodding the fuck out for hours while the ECP IV would come in waves of euphopria nodding hard and waking up then nodding out again and so on. I like them both equally honestly but if I had to pick I would get the fire ECP that's around here, its a little easier to prep too than tar and I don't have to do anything to it keep from melting and shit like tar does sometimes.

What's up Neighbor? I am currently living in the Mt.Dora area so not very far at all from Leesburg. Has anyone come across this salt and pepper dope? It is greyish purple with white and black particulate. I think it is fire tar that has been mixed with a cutting agent to turn it into a powder. Atleast that is what I believe it to be based on prior experience. It turns into that black ink color that tar often does in the rig and the high has all those subtle differences that an experienced H user could identify. Right now I can get this, brown, tan or white Fent dope. So much variety.

Color alone doesn't mean very much but I was just curious about everyone else's experiences with all the different shades of dope. Which was the best? Which was the worst? How did it look after being mixed in the rig? Does anyone else have experience with tar and ECP? From subjective experience the rush and high of tar is different than ECP.
Heyy, how goes it? I don't think I have, my shit used to be gray as fuck, but it's started to tan out. I think they gray shit was definitely better than the tan. Pretty sure it was also highly mixed with Fent, but that never bothered me much. Right now I can only get the brown/tan if I'm willing to drive to Kissimmee or Orlando (who wants to go that far? lol) so I've been using this white shit that turns an orange color in my rig. Still pretty decent, but nothing compared to the gray. Never seen tar in Florida, or knew anyone that could find it.

Heyy, how goes it? I don't think I have, my shit used to be gray as fuck, but it's started to tan out. I think they gray shit was definitely better than the tan. Pretty sure it was also highly mixed with Fent, but that never bothered me much. Right now I can only get the brown/tan if I'm willing to drive to Kissimmee or Orlando (who wants to go that far? lol) so I've been using this white shit that turns an orange color in my rig. Still pretty decent, but nothing compared to the gray. Never seen tar in Florida, or knew anyone that could find it.

It turns orange in the rig? Interesting... never seen that before. Yeah, kissimmee is a little bit of a ride. It can be worth it sometimes. If you are buying a little wieght from the right guy but don't ever get caught doing anything in Kissimmee. I heard Osceola county jail sucks. No air conditioning. I couldn't imagine kicking in a jail in Florida in the middle of Summer without air conditioning. I guess it could be worse I saw a documentary about the Golden triangle and they locked their addicts in a little hole in the middle of the jungle and let them sweat it out.

Last edited:
It turns orange in the rig? Interesting... never seen that before. Yeah, kissimmee is a little bit of a ride. It can be worth it sometimes. If you are buying a little wieght from the right guy but don't ever get caught doing anything in Kissimmee. I heard Osceola county jail sucks. No air conditioning. I couldn't imagine kicking in a jail in Florida in the middle of Summer without air conditioning. I guess it could be worse I saw a documentary about the Golden triangle and they locked their addicts in a little hole in the middle of the jungle and let them sweat it out.
Damn that sounds FUCKED! For real that is fucking inhumane in so many levels, that any jail in the US wouldn't have AC. And the shit in the golden triangle, whoa! that's super fucked. Its bad enough kicking anything in jail, when I got locked up I was coming down off a 3 day staright a-pvp (flakka) binge, withdrawling from subs, and also starting to withdraw from my klonopin, but luckily the nurse was nice enough to give me 10mg of valium when I started shaking in my sleep, looking like I was about to seize feeling like complete shit. It barely helped and that shit was freezing ass cold in there and miserable coming down off a stimulant like a-pvp and withdrawing from subs/kpins. I was so happy to get out of that shithole and take my subs and kpin!!! and I said FUCK FLAKKA after that. So glad that flakka shit isn't around any more, I briefly got addicted to that shit, but began to really dislike it towards the end of my binge with it, way to many hallucinations that felt extremely realistic and I felt like I was starting to truly become insane, much like what I have heard people who took bath salts experienced, I believe they were both very similar drugs. Flakka was just so cheap, easy to get, and it felt good when you didn't over do it, the only problem was because it was so cheap, even got it for free a lot, I always over did it due to it being highly addictive when smoked and injected, the only two ways I did it. I much prefer coke or Adderall these days as far as stims go, you couldn't pay me to touch that a-pvp shit again. hell no. And also I wonder what would make dryspell's H turn orange in the rig? especially if its pure white. There isn't even a hint of orange in the white powder dope you have DrySpell? only when you mix it with water it looks orange? never seen that before. must be something its cut with.

Sounds like it could be cut with tang or powdered Gatorade

Uhhgg.. That couldn't be good on the vein. I actually remember talking to this girl who would add little flavored drink packets to her meth shots after she got hooked on the taste after using them to break down crack. Years ago I was with a friend who was getting really impatiant waiting for a dealer, so he thought it would be a good idea to talk to these guys posted up at the store. Wound up buying Nestle Quick. He shot that "choco fan" and started smacking his lips got the look of the devil in his eyes, screamed out "motha fuckin' chocolate" and a punched the hell out of my seat. Haha... The look on his face still makes me laugh like 8yrs later.

I hope the trip wen't well. Glad the Fentanyl kick wound up being a little easy on ya. It really is all about mindset. Being excited about the move and a new start I bet sure helped.

Last edited:
Damn that sounds FUCKED! For real that is fucking inhumane in so many levels, that any jail in the US wouldn't have AC. And the shit in the golden triangle, whoa! that's super fucked. Its bad enough kicking anything in jail, when I got locked up I was coming down off a 3 day staright a-pvp (flakka) binge, withdrawling from subs, and also starting to withdraw from my klonopin, but luckily the nurse was nice enough to give me 10mg of valium when I started shaking in my sleep, looking like I was about to seize feeling like complete shit. It barely helped and that shit was freezing ass cold in there and miserable coming down off a stimulant like a-pvp and withdrawing from subs/kpins. I was so happy to get out of that shithole and take my subs and kpin!!! and I said FUCK FLAKKA after that. So glad that flakka shit isn't around any more, I briefly got addicted to that shit, but began to really dislike it towards the end of my binge with it, way to many hallucinations that felt extremely realistic and I felt like I was starting to truly become insane, much like what I have heard people who took bath salts experienced, I believe they were both very similar drugs. Flakka was just so cheap, easy to get, and it felt good when you didn't over do it, the only problem was because it was so cheap, even got it for free a lot, I always over did it due to it being highly addictive when smoked and injected, the only two ways I did it. I much prefer coke or Adderall these days as far as stims go, you couldn't pay me to touch that a-pvp shit again. hell no. And also I wonder what would make dryspell's H turn orange in the rig? especially if its pure white. There isn't even a hint of orange in the white powder dope you have DrySpell? only when you mix it with water it looks orange? never seen that before. must be something its cut with.

Sorry about the double post.... I can't believe I still haven't figured out how to put two qoutes in one reply yet... I never did a-pvp or MDPV before. I probably would have hated them. Strong stims freak me out. I get retarted when I shoot coke and even when I snort the shit I get a little too fiendish for my own liking. After not rolling on MDMA/MDA for 8 and 10yrs respectively, I tried mephedrone and methylone, which are cathinones like the foremetioned PV's. I only ever even did meth once before and I wound up going on a three day binge, in which I wen't from snorting to shooting in one night with these strange tweak heads, who I had just met in Terra Haute Indiana of all places. I was just passing through and the next day I had to tow heavy equipment to Arkansas. The tire on the trailor blew out as soon as I crossed the Mississippi. After being up on my third day it really scared the shit out of me. I definitely should not been driving that goes without being said. Not to mention that I was chomping on methadone 10's and had my daily K-pins. Damn dude... I am glad I didn't die or kill somebody.

I was at a half way house in Daytona and I saw a bunch of Flakka head hookers there. They would twitch and jibber incoherent sentences. "The word for the day is conjuncivitis and municipality principalites can't handle the cat problems. They run amock".. No cats any where to be seen but she saw them damn cats. I have been staying clean but I have been extremely depressed and lethargic after getting off methadone and benzos. I recently started smoking pot after not smoking much at all over the last 5yrs to deal with night time boredom and sleep issues. I am trying to keep that to a weekend treat when needed. I am fighting the idea of going and getting diagnosed with ADHD that I already feel was drug induced. I can't help but think that amphetamines would only be a short term band Aid and only make the problem worse. I'm more interested in going to the endocronologist to get my hormones checked. I think low T and other HPA axis issues are my problem. Methadone is notorious for those issues. Hopefully that will give me the umph... that yrs of opiate and benzo abuse robbed from me. Oh well..... who wants to hear me bitch about my horemones. Just the cost of yrs of drug abuse.

Last edited:
Sorry about the double post.... I can't believe I still haven't figured out how to put two qoutes in one reply yet... I never did a-pvp or MDPV before. I probably would have hated them. Strong stims freak me out. I get retarted when I shoot coke and even when I snort the shit I get a little too fiendish for my own liking. After not rolling on MDMA/MDA for 8 and 10yrs respectively, I tried mephedrone and methylone, which are cathinones like the foremetioned PV's. I only ever even did meth once before and I wound up going on a three day binge, in which I wen't from snorting to shooting in one night with these strange tweak heads, who I had just met in Terra Haute Indiana of all places. I was just passing through and the next day I had to tow heavy equipment to Arkansas. The tire on the trailor blew out as soon as I crossed the Mississippi. After being up on my third day it really scared the shit out of me. I definitely should not been driving that goes without being said. Not to mention that I was chomping on methadone 10's and had my daily K-pins. Damn dude... I am glad I didn't die or kill somebody.

I was at a half way house in Daytona and I saw a bunch of Flakka head hookers there. They would twitch and jibber incoherent sentences. "The word for the day is conjuncivitis and municipality principalites can't handle the cat problems. They run amock".. No cats any where to be seen but she saw them damn cats. I have been staying clean but I have been extremely depressed and lethargic after getting off methadone and benzos. I recently started smoking pot after not smoking much at all over the last 5yrs to deal with night time boredom and sleep issues. I am trying to keep that to a weekend treat when needed. I am fighting the idea of going and getting diagnosed with ADHD that I already feel was drug induced. I can't help but think that amphetamines would only be a short term band Aid and only make the problem worse. I'm more interested in going to the endocronologist to get my hormones checked. I think low T and other HPA axis issues are my problem. Methadone is notorious for those issues. Hopefully that will give me the umph... that yrs of opiate and benzo abuse robbed from me. Oh well..... who wants to hear me bitch about my horemones. Just the cost of yrs of drug abuse.

That's good for you getting off of methadone and benzos. Two of the worst drugs to withdraw from. That takes serious will power that I don't think I have! Smoking a little weed here and there probably wont be much of a problem, it never has been for me. It makes some people fall into old patterns and relapse on other drugs, but it just makes me forget about doing other drugs ime. And as far as the ADHD thing goes, I had been living with severe ADHD my whole life, and up until a couple years ago didn't even consider that I might have it until I read about it online. Then when I was working my most recent job, it really started making me think like I need to get on something and get focused, because it took me twice as long to finish doing things than others I worked with and my boss was constantly calling me out on it, calling me slow and saying I'm disorganized etc. So I got the evaluation about 4-6 months ago, originally was put on Strattera which did absolutely nothing for me, then was put on Adderall and it was like someone turned on a light in a dark room. I just felt motivated, much more focused, and generally much more happy to be at work and do a faster better job that before. It has really helped me overall. If your sober now though and have had any issues with stimulants, I wouldn't recommend getting put on anything unless its completely unberable to live with, like it became for me with the job I was doing and just living life in general. I was so lazy and slow partly because of the sub and benzos I take, but even before that I had issues with keeping up with people at school and work my whole life. Also having a lingering cocaine addiction that was once really bad and has no become occasional use, I was thinking it might be a problem for me to take the Adderall as prescribed and I might do too much and over do it. But I really just need my prescribed dose of it and I am good all day, if I do extra I get too speedy and don't really like it surprisingly. I am much more responsible with it than I thought. Anyways, I am rambling now haha, but good luck and also good job with your sobriety! keep it up and it will only get better.

South fl has straight fire fentdope and raw. Really anything. Just watch out for the cops and make sure you know someone. Always do a test shot. Fentanyl is taking over.

What happended to the Florida rave scene? I was just listening to some old Florida breakz and remembering all the great after hours BYOB clubs. Simons in Gainsville, Cyberzone, the edge and firestone in Orlando, Ampitheater in Tampa, Ybor, Solrays in Daytona and then of course we got Miami.. Ft. Lauderdale.. Da ZEN Festival... Florida had the best and the most unique scene in the country in the 90's. All the B-boys wearing the Addidas jump suits with the tortiouse shell shoes and the kanga hats haha.. Those were the days.

The rest of the country was listening to trance and bad house while Florida made its own sound. We produced DJ's and songs instead of importing them. Back when molly was called X, beans or rolls and you almost didn't even need a test kit. Alas never to be again. Any other old Florida heads that want to reminisce?

Last edited:
Uhhgg.. That couldn't be good on the vein. I actually remember talking to this girl who would add little flavored drink packets to her meth shots after she got hooked on the taste after using them to break down crack. Years ago I was with a friend who was getting really impatiant waiting for a dealer, so he thought it would be a good idea to talk to these guys posted up at the store. Wound up buying Nestle Quick. He shot that "choco fan" and started smacking his lips got the look of the devil in his eyes, screamed out "motha fuckin' chocolate" and a punched the hell out of my seat. Haha... The look on his face still makes me laugh like 8yrs later.

I hope the trip wen't well. Glad the Fentanyl kick wound up being a little easy on ya. It really is all about mindset. Being excited about the move and a new start I bet sure helped.

That shit made me laugh out loud. Quick shot lol
What's up by the way. New here. Just moved to Orlando from CT

not a Florida head could never take the climate but nyc and fl at least especially Miami and a few other places will always be connected in a certain way and I miss our analagous scene for sure

not a Florida head could never take the climate but nyc and fl at least especially Miami and a few other places will always be connected in a certain way and I miss our analagous scene for sure

Word! It seems like 1/2 the population of Florida is ex-New Yorkers. I bet that Jewish Cartel that used hasidic jews to smuggle X had something to do with the commonalities in our scenes.... cause who go lots of Jews? Miami and New York Haha... Na seriously I hope I didn't offend any one. I'm half Rican with a little bit of Irish, English and Dutch... Yous can take potshots at me all day and night.... It's gravy... It's just well know that New York and Miami have large Jew pop. Not that anybody is actually reading the Florida thread but us few deginerates anyways.

Miami, "the Magic City" Miami Beach, "World's Playground, and Coral Gables, "City Beautiful" are some cities, in Dade County, and, Ft. Lauderdale, "the Venice of America" on the
"Gold Coast" of the state of Florida, were the most exciting, and, happy days of my life, perhaps, I have a skewed view, as I am referring to the age 18 to 34 age crowd.

I do not live there anymore, haven't in several decades +, but I lived in Dade Cty for 8 yrs, Broward 1 yr, and final year, in Duval County, J-ville, making it a 10 year run, back in
the day. I have much nostalgic memories, of my undergrad years, and, post University years, who lived for the nightlife, of "the beautiful people" and, yes, I am male, and found
myself, seduced by more than one female Jewish New York winter visitor. (I am gentile/agnostic). Miami was the city "script writers" on my college campus, introduced, me to "pills"
but, in my decade, it was "mother's little helper" Valium and another big white round pill, embossed either Rorer 714, later, by 1980, Lemon 714, script writers were abundant. If you drove a flashy car, and/or had connections to the above, a very average male like me, found a non stop social life, especially if
I had access to the latter, of "downers". (near the end, if one had access to nose candy and Disco Biscuits, you were treated like a famous entertainer)

NEWSWEEK MAGAZINE front cover, titled MIAMI AMERICA'S CASABLANCA, January 25, 1988 issue sums up very well while I was of 115,000 Anglos's who fled Miami, partly due
to the Mariel boatlift, (1980) and Miami with the crime rate, as city no 1 in violent crimes, 1980 to 1985, and, was by 1988, still ahead of NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, due also in
part to the Cocaine Cowboys, (wholesalers) replacing the former MJ smugglers, of the previous decade. I also escaped, as my goal in life, like many age 18 to 34, was to live hard,
love hard, die young and sex,drugs, and rock n roll. The building boom of the late 1980's + 1990's transformed the skyline as 78% of Cuban immigrants, from 1959 until 2010,
had decided to stay in Miami, making it truly a city of change. source: Wiki. I always liked the original latino's prior to Mariel, and still have Cuban friends, all over USA.

When I returned in 1998, for a two week vacation, Miami to Ft Lauderdale, even greater Orlando, had been totally transformed, so much I was overwhelmed. I chose to leave my
memories, to mostly my positive past of my party animal past.

Last edited:
The Good Coast Nightlife, 1970's 1980's 1990's

A fantastic source for music lovers of really all kinds of "Club Music" in the entire USA, with the State of Florida, highly represented, is this link,
DiscoMusic dot com Check it out, I have spent many hours, checking out the club scene, all over the USA, especially the state of Florida !!!
(many, if not most of these clubs, unfortunately, no longer exist, in the "here and now" but if you are into the past club scene, including the
long gone Disco days, this website, started in 1996, I only discovered, late, in the year 2013. It is still alive and kicking, as is a gem !!!!

The two biggest past club scene hits, for the state of Florida, are by far Art Stock's PLAYPEN SOUTH, Ft Lauderdale, Pete & Lenny's, same
city, and, NYC with the infamous "Studio 54", in its many re-incarnations.

Last edited:
Miami, "the Magic City" Miami Beach, "World's Playground, and Coral Gables, "City Beautiful" are some cities, in Dade County, and, Ft. Lauderdale, "the Venice of America" on the
"Gold Coast" of the state of Florida, were the most exciting, and, happy days of my life, perhaps, I have a skewed view, as I am referring to the age 18 to 34 age crowd.

I do not live there anymore, haven't in several decades +, but I lived in Dade Cty for 8 yrs, Broward 1 yr, and final year, in Duval County, J-ville, making it a 10 year run, back in
the day. I have much nostalgic memories, of my undergrad years, and, post University years, who lived for the nightlife, of "the beautiful people" and, yes, I am male, and found
myself, seduced by more than one female Jewish New York winter visitor. (I am gentile/agnostic). Miami was the city "script writers" on my college campus, introduced, me to "pills"
but, in my decade, it was "mother's little helper" Valium and another big white round pill, embossed either Rorer 714, later, by 1980, Lemon 714, script writers were abundant. If you drove a flashy car, and/or had connections to the above, a very average male like me, found a non stop social life, especially if
I had access to the latter, of "downers". (near the end, if one had access to nose candy and Disco Biscuits, you were treated like a famous entertainer)

NEWSWEEK MAGAZINE front cover, titled MIAMI AMERICA'S CASABLANCA, January 25, 1988 issue sums up very well while I was of 115,000 Anglos's who fled Miami, partly due
to the Mariel boatlift, (1980) and Miami with the crime rate, as city no 1 in violent crimes, 1980 to 1985, and, was by 1988, still ahead of NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, due also in
part to the Cocaine Cowboys, (wholesalers) replacing the former MJ smugglers, of the previous decade. I also escaped, as my goal in life, like many age 18 to 34, was to live hard,
love hard, die young and sex,drugs, and rock n roll. The building boom of the late 1980's + 1990's transformed the skyline as 78% of Cuban immigrants, from 1959 until 2010,
had decided to stay in Miami, making it truly a city of change. source: Wiki. I always liked the original latino's prior to Mariel, and still have Cuban friends, all over USA.

When I returned in 1998, for a two week vacation, Miami to Ft Lauderdale, even greater Orlando, had been totally transformed, so much I was overwhelmed. I chose to leave my
memories, to mostly my positive past of my party animal past.

Sweet thanks for the story times. I love story time. I get a kick out of reading nostalgia trips, especially nostalgia trips involving Florida life.

A fantastic source for music lovers of really all kinds of "Club Music" in the entire USA, with the State of Florida, highly represented, is this link,
DiscoMusic dot com Check it out, I have spent many hours, checking out the club scene, all over the USA, especially the state of Florida !!!
(many, if not most of these clubs, unfortunately, no longer exist, in the "here and now" but if you are into the past club scene, including the
long gone Disco days, this website, started in 1996, I only discovered, late, in the year 2013. It is still alive and kicking, as is a gem !!!!

The two biggest past club scene hits, for the state of Florida, are by far Art Stock's PLAYPEN SOUTH, Ft Lauderdale, Pete & Lenny's, same

Will check it. Thanks for da tip.

Port Saint Lucie

let me start by saying I'm the last of a dying breed of native Floridians and I've been up down and all around this state. Brevard, Polk, Palm Beach, Broward, and Orange counties to name a majority.

never have I lived in such an abysmally horrible dry and depressing place as Pt. St. Lucie. I'm used to being able to go to a "spot" and get taken care of there, but I've been here two months now and literally can't find one. there aren't any Haitians lined up outside the rainbow store here lol. how spoiled Palm Beach made me.

it wouldn't be such an issue if the people here weren't all from NY/NJ and are weird and defensive when approached. I've asked these fuckers if they party and they look at me like I have two heads.

this shit is killing me.

UPDATE: 18 Dec 2016 to my post #95 (17 October 2016) It is very sad news for me to report this information. I just discovered yesterday,
from the owner and website creator of www.discomusic dot com (I don't know if I have permission to use a active link on Bluelight) but
"Bernie F. Lopez" who started this "over the top website" in the year 1996, after, a run of exactly 20 years in a row, this website, has been
closed down, effective 2 December 2016. All that is left, is two small archives articles, that, only represent, 1 per cent, if that, of, 20 years
of I swear, there must have been, as many as at least 500 disco clubs, from, the 70's and the 80's, each one with from one page to as many
as 25 pages and from one or two comments, to as many as hundreds of comments, from former Disco attendee's, of these clubs in a forum,
set up for each, of, I guesstimate, easily 500 clubs, I never counted, "I am just sick, I did not print up, many, many pictures, photographs,
of "in the here and now" for still alive mostly USA members, most, are, in their 50+ age range, who shared so many intimate stories, of fond
memories of their past.

(Whatever that was, I deleted it. Don't make posts in these, or for that matter any other, threads about did the other person get your PM, etc. It looks highly suspicious. I'm not going to issue a ban for it, but for posterity's sake and for future posters other than [you know who you are], don't do it. It can and will get you banned if it crosses lines.)