• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

Plenty of dope on the west side. A lot more delivery services in the Pine Hills area. I'm clean but I heard the dope isn't that bad. Two of my friends just overdosed on Fentanyl recently though. They got the Fent through their regular dealers. Sold as "China White" alongside the regular heroin. They knew it was Fent when they saw the fine snow white powder that mixed clear. Still didn't stop two of them from overdosing. One shot two bags and was revived by paramedics. The other snorted one bag and had to be hit with a narcan pen a friend had. Be careful the Fentanyl is out there.

Plenty of dope on the west side. A lot more delivery services in the Pine Hills area. I'm clean but I heard the dope isn't that bad. Two of my friends just overdosed on Fentanyl recently though. They got the Fent through their regular dealers. Sold as "China White" alongside the regular heroin. They knew it was Fent when they saw the fine snow white powder that mixed clear. Still didn't stop two of them from overdosing. One shot two bags and was revived by paramedics. The other snorted one bag and had to be hit with a narcan pen a friend had. Be careful the Fentanyl is out there.

Yeah it is. Fent/H mix is all over the place here. Thanks to the dicks at DEA forcing legit PM pat's to the streets because of all of the paranoia from the PM drs and pharms. Yay, prescription od deaths are down now it's heroin deaths. Just trading one for the other. Good job looking out for all of us, dicks!!

Fentanyl is everywhere down here. I get so disappointed when a dealer tell me he has some new incredibly"fire shit" only to find out its a straight white, grey in the rig, no-legs-BULLSHIT that lasts two or three hours and im back in full withdrawal in 6. Id rather have less superior dope that lasts all day

Hey all! Brand-new to BL, love all the great info I've been reading already!

Live around the West Palm Beach area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last 2 posts here were me deleting the post and banning the user. If you guys want to breathe life into this community, do so by talking about the subject at hand please, without breaking the rules, and I'd genuinely love to see that. I subscribe to all the local threads not just to be a jackboot but because I actually really dig learning about other local scenes.

Mamiquan back at it. Broward boy staying in Orlando for a few days
..thought I heard someone say something about delivery servive. At a comvemtion. Sucks having a bunch of money and an unmet need ?

When i had a hatdcore IV habit in South Florida I managed to find ONE solid boy connect in six years. I think im fucked in Orlando today. 4 capsules of shitty kratom and a xanny bar ain't gonna cut it lmao. Always did wonder why Florida tends to suck in this arena

I lived in Florida for half a year after rehab in St. Port Lucie (also lived in West Palm and Stuart), by far the worst dope scene ever. Either it was pure shit or too strong because it was fentanyl without a trace of real diacetylmorphine/dope in the shit. It was all about the Dilaudid's when I lived down there and they were mad expensive, but everywhere in Ft. Pierce.

I have lived in the Jupiter/Palm Beach area my whole life. When i started doing opioids like oxy mainly they were always around, everyone from your next door neighbor to all the dudes in the local hoods had them and they were very cheap! Things have changed a lot in this area since then (circa 2009). Now it is all over priced pills usually oxy or dilaudid and unpredictable H depending on your source. I have copped some of the best ECP and tar you could ever get in and around the downtown WPB area. But to people who are new to the area be wary of some people in the hoods trying to get you for your money that you are just meeting by open air or that you barely know. I have learned many lessons from doing this in desperate times just aimlessly driving around dope sick looking for any one to have any kind of opioid. fake pills especially the A 215 and M30 roxys were the culprit more than a few times. I have been given some shit dope as well, only from people i don't really know when i was desperate and couldn't wait on my normal plugs any longer. One thing besides opioids that you can almost always find and it is usually good to excellent quality ime is crack. I have only been given fake crack once and it was like soap or something from some dude i never met. I now am off all that shit and take subs.. i was so tired of being dope sick and waiting around all day for someone to call me back or come thru and waisting thousands of dollars. don't miss that shit at all, however i still think about that amazing feeling i used to get from time to time banging good H or dillys/oxy together. That flakka shit aka a-pvp was everywhere down here last year this time! now its vanished... it was flooding the streets and everyone i knew was either trying it and hating it or getting hooked like i briefly did to take place of my crack/coke addiction at the time since it was so cheap and was a long lasting stimulant somewhat what id expect meth to be like, but never once in all my years here have i tried, heard about, or ever seen meth down here for whatever reason. That right there is the 2016 summary of the Palm Beach area scene from my experience. And although i am on subs now i still know people who do opioids and shit everyday and they were all once oxy addicts who now only do dope. I have been hearing about some dangerously good H or dangerously bad Fent/H going around down this way. BE CAREFUL PEOPLE.

Last edited:
East orlando area w connect pm me

No drug seeking posts. Please don"t get this thread shut Down! Speeking of East Orando does anyone remember that infamous trailor park that got shut down around 2013. If you are a dope head you would know the spot. Lines of junkies were lined up 24/7. I have been there before and there were 30 damn people lined up. It was the most blatent spot I had ever scene. The dealers would hand you your dope through a little slot in the door after you handed them the money. When they finally were able too shut down the spot ,after atleast 7yrs of blatent heroin dealing, they tore down the trailors and found tunnels leading from one trailor to the next through out the whole park. They had quite a system going. They also found $30,000 post marked for Puerto Rico waiting to be sent. I still remember when a junkie told me about the spot(I am in the far West) I didn't believe him. There couldn't be a spot in Orlando like that but there was and it wasn't the only one. There were a few others on the west side.

After doing dope in Orlando for almost 20yrs it was quite a developement when the East orlando spot and the infamous West Olando spot ,that I mentioned in anouther post, opened. The heroin scene exploded. It used to be a small fringe set where all the junkies knew each other and it was just me and a bunch of Puerto Ricans but around 2009-2010 I started noticing alot more young suburban white kids. It basically coincided with the Prescription drug monitoring system they set up in Florida.

There is fire dope to be found in Orlando. One of many delivery services in Pine Hills has straight diesel. It has that strong acetic scent. When you cook it(I know you don't have to cook ECP) it has that sweet smell that only good heroin has. It turns into that dark tea color that is usually a good indication of good dope(not always). It is so dark in the rig and it isn't even that choco faun. Haha, why do they call tar choco faun. Is it related to chiva(goat) a commen west coast slang for tar or maybe it's fawn the color which is a yellow.... Just looked online and it is choco fan. When I was in Daytona there was a bunch of tar going around. In Orlando it is almost all powder. I have heard of tar being around and come across it a few times in my using but it is a powder game in the O-town. I was in the California bay area and it was only tar. Please be careful of the snow white powder it is Fent. Stay safe my fellow Central Floridians.

Last edited:
Yeah there is fire tar and ECP down in South FL, along with that bs fucking Straight white/sometimes greyish white fent dope that's killing so many people, most of the people that have it say its "china white", avoid that shit everybody! It can make a super tolerant user OD and/or die just pushing the plunger down. Please be careful and pay attention to what you are getting its all over the place in Florida! Jeez this is making me want to get some of the fire ECP I have gotten here.. I am reminiscing on those epic shots I have done before. I got to stay strong and keep taking my subs though, its crazy to me how once you do that shit you never forget it and can still want it as bad as I do now even after not doing any opioid but sub for the past 6 months to a year.

A delivery service ended up finding me a couple months ago while I was driving aimlessly around some rough spots around OBT after getting ripped off by a hooker. Thought holding her phone would make her come back... Nope, thanks cricket wireless!

Anywho, my pine hills based connect only had those fake fentanyl a215's and occasionally real ones (almost never) and said he wouldn't fuck with dope because it's a "life sentence" (wasn't going to argue with the dude - but so wrong). Anyway, moved out of Orlando and am clean now - fighting the good fight day by day moving to the west coast by the end of the month!

A delivery service ended up finding me a couple months ago while I was driving aimlessly around some rough spots around OBT after getting ripped off by a hooker. Thought holding her phone would make her come back... Nope, thanks cricket wireless!

Anywho, my pine hills based connect only had those fake fentanyl a215's and occasionally real ones (almost never) and said he wouldn't fuck with dope because it's a "life sentence" (wasn't going to argue with the dude - but so wrong). Anyway, moved out of Orlando and am clean now - fighting the good fight day by day moving to the west coast by the end of the month!

Congratulations on taking the initiative to stay clean and LOL about the Cricket wireless. Keep fighting the good fight. I myself am still on the clean train. Addiction is a crazy thing. I detest heroin but at the same time will find myself coming on here and writting what sounds like affectioniate soliliquies to the Orlando dope scene. The life brings nothing but death and destruction but after 17yrs of use I just can't quite seem to completely let go. The romanticism can creep back in at anytime. Stay strong my friend.

Ah the sunshine state. Where its inhabitants have no place to go, and all day to get there.

Yeah there is fire tar and ECP down in South FL, along with that bs fucking Straight white/sometimes greyish white fent dope that's killing so many people, most of the people that have it say its "china white", avoid that shit everybody! It can make a super tolerant user OD and/or die just pushing the plunger down. Please be careful and pay attention to what you are getting its all over the place in Florida! Jeez this is making me want to get some of the fire ECP I have gotten here.. I am reminiscing on those epic shots I have done before. I got to stay strong and keep taking my subs though, its crazy to me how once you do that shit you never forget it and can still want it as bad as I do now even after not doing any opioid but sub for the past 6 months to a year.
Crazy how that works isn't it. I would never let somebody treat me the way heroin does and then conversly long for the abuse. It's funny hearing about tar in Florida all the time because I can count the number of times I have come across the stuff on one hand in all the years I have used in the state and 2 of the times are only because I had personal friends that vacayed in Mexico and brought the stuff back.

Last edited:
Somnilicious, indeed it is crazy! Oddly enough the first H I ever tried here was tar. at the time I was into sniffing and sometimes smoking oxy, a south FL thing, at one point every single person I knew who did oxy, smoked it, maybe because they were so cheap back then! even the OG oxy80s were super cheap. those were my favs. but I will never forget that first time with the tar. I had just gotten a few roxys and my buddy I was with had his plug call him after we just left from there to get the 30s, and says yo I have some pure tar H! so we were all excited and shit because it was pretty much just unheard of and his dude wasn't the type to pull a scheme and was solid as fuck. Needless to say we had some of the best tar I had ever seen and I of course threw a big chunk on the foil and wow!! was absolutely destroyed after like 3 hits. after that day he sold out and it wasn't until like 3 years later that pills were getting more scarce down here than before and H started taking over both tar and ECP. I started IVing right before this happened mostly oxy and dilly, and my first shot of H was just incredible. Too incredible, I was becoming super addicted to that first IV H experience and knew it would end up bad so I got on subs, again for the 3rd time.. been on them ever since with a few vacations to opioid awesomeness. I haven't used that shit in about 8 months, especially after numerous people I knew had died from the shit down here and some OD'ed a lot too.

Hey everyone, just moved to Leesburg. Glad to see there's a Florida thread here!

Hey everyone, just moved to Leesburg. Glad to see there's a Florida thread here!

What's up Neighbor? I am currently living in the Mt.Dora area so not very far at all from Leesburg. Has anyone come across this salt and pepper dope? It is greyish purple with white and black particulate. I think it is fire tar that has been mixed with a cutting agent to turn it into a powder. Atleast that is what I believe it to be based on prior experience. It turns into that black ink color that tar often does in the rig and the high has all those subtle differences that an experienced H user could identify. Right now I can get this, brown, tan or white Fent dope. So much variety.

Color alone doesn't mean very much but I was just curious about everyone else's experiences with all the different shades of dope. Which was the best? Which was the worst? How did it look after being mixed in the rig? Does anyone else have experience with tar and ECP? From subjective experience the rush and high of tar is different than ECP.

Last edited:
Somnilicious, indeed it is crazy! Oddly enough the first H I ever tried here was tar. at the time I was into sniffing and sometimes smoking oxy, a south FL thing, at one point every single person I knew who did oxy, smoked it, maybe because they were so cheap back then! even the OG oxy80s were super cheap. those were my favs. but I will never forget that first time with the tar. I had just gotten a few roxys and my buddy I was with had his plug call him after we just left from there to get the 30s, and says yo I have some pure tar H! so we were all excited and shit because it was pretty much just unheard of and his dude wasn't the type to pull a scheme and was solid as fuck. Needless to say we had some of the best tar I had ever seen and I of course threw a big chunk on the foil and wow!! was absolutely destroyed after like 3 hits. after that day he sold out and it wasn't until like 3 years later that pills were getting more scarce down here than before and H started taking over both tar and ECP. I started IVing right before this happened mostly oxy and dilly, and my first shot of H was just incredible. Too incredible, I was becoming super addicted to that first IV H experience and knew it would end up bad so I got on subs, again for the 3rd time.. been on them ever since with a few vacations to opioid awesomeness. I haven't used that shit in about 8 months, especially after numerous people I knew had died from the shit down here and some OD'ed a lot too.

Haha... Yeah I saw people smoking OC's in South Florida on a documentary. This wasn't anything I ever saw anybody in Orlando do but I had heard of people doing it the first time I went to rehab. I agree that the price and prevelance of OC's was most definitely a factor for that method of use. Very wasteful but I heard that you get a nice rush. Is this true?

The first time I ever shot dope it was tar. I didn't use the net for my drug use back then and I had no idea of how to use it other than banging it. I had lived in Oakland previously but I didn't come across heroin because I was a bit too young for opiate use. I had only had experience with ECP here in Orlando and a buddy went to Mexico and brought back the tar. He banged it so I decided to take the plunge. Years later after banging ECP in several different cities in several different states I moved back to the Bay area for a while and tar was the only dope available. I noted a distinct difference in the rush of tar when compared to ECP. Tar also seemed to cause more itch and histamine reaction. The ECP was generally stronger by weight but the rush and high of the tar was very unique and enjoyable for its subtle differences. Did you notice a difference in the highs of the two? Rush? Withdrawal?

I have always heard that Dilauded gives a wicked rush when injected but I could never get a proper high from it. I always figured that this was due to tolerance because I was already strung out on H and had been on methadone before I ever tried to inject D's. I actually did H before I had ever done Oxy or Dilauded. Heroin was a popular drug in the after hours rave club scene here in Orlando during the 90's. News stories about the rampant use of the drug by middle class suburban white kids was common back then just as it is today. Then Oxycontin bacame popular. H didn't dissapear but it wasn't as prevelant. For years the only users of the drug in Orlando were hispanic(Puerto Rican & Dominican).

I used to use H to come down off of MDMA in the 90's before I even found out that it was heroin. They called it Tek.. short for Puerto Rican slang Monteca. I had several friends that got strung out before we knew . Thankfully I was able to stop using the Tek w/o experiencing withdrawal but I then got hooked on the oldschool oxy's to deal with the depression, anxiety and panic attacks that resulted from my MDMA abuse. I didn't even know that Oxy was basically the same as heroin and the pills were ridiculously cheap back then because not many people knew what they were. I used to be able to get 2 80's for about the same price as an X pill. Then the price went up after they became a lot more popular. I made the switch back over to H and then went on methadone for the first of many times.

When I came back to the scene it was all about overpriced roxies and dilauded so I skipped pills altogether and went right back on smack. It wasn't very long after the change to the OC formula and prescription pill monitering system here in Florida that the scene became flooded with suburban white kids. The availability of heroin increased outside of the tight community of hispanic junkies but unfortunetly the increased demand also caused the quality to decrease. I can only speculate that this was because the supply couldn't keep up with the demand. Either that or the dealers dropped the quality on purpose so that all the new users switching from pills wouldn't overdose.

The price of pills is insane now. An 80mg Oxy didn't cost much more than 2 perc 10's back around 98-99'. People sold morphine for more than the OC's at the time. I don't think I would have ever even become addicted if I had to pay todays prices. I would have never even been able to afford an addiction. People would be amazed at the price that I considered to be outragious and that had initially caused me to make the switch to H. It would be considered an absolute steal by todays standards but at the time I thought my dealer was trying to rip me off.

Last edited:
Hey folks out there, just wanted to post this to raise awareness about this FL Statute which needs to be known by all users.

The 2016 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMES

Chapter 893
DRUG ABUSE PREVENTION AND CONTROL

View Entire Chapter
893.21 Drug-related overdoses; medical assistance; immunity from prosecution.—
(1) A person acting in good faith who seeks medical assistance for an individual experiencing a drug-related overdose may not be charged, prosecuted, or penalized pursuant to this chapter for possession of a controlled substance if the evidence for possession of a controlled substance was obtained as a result of the person’s seeking medical assistance.
(2) A person who experiences a drug-related overdose and is in need of medical assistance may not be charged, prosecuted, or penalized pursuant to this chapter for possession of a controlled substance if the evidence for possession of a controlled substance was obtained as a result of the overdose and the need for medical assistance.
(3) Protection in this section from prosecution for possession offenses under this chapter may not be grounds for suppression of evidence in other criminal prosecutions. (Hopefully this does not translate to "you might still get stuck with a paraphernalia charge if a LEO decides to be a dick about it and underminine the purpose of this law")

Source: http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ing=&URL=0800-0899/0893/Sections/0893.21.html

http://www.druglaws.org/understanding-floridas-911-good-samaritan-law/
Stay safe everyone!