• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

Chase where are you in south FL? I stayed near fort Myers for a bit. Too many damn old people where I was though!
also what part of florida are you from?
hey how are you, have you been on bluelight a long time?

Hey guys. Ive beem on BL since 2010 I feel like thats a pretty long time lol. Im near Ft Lauderdale, for specifically livin in Pompano Beach. I shoot heroin and work as an insurance agent... Whats everyones location and drug of choice?

The Roxy days are over down here. There's reallt good heroin now but only if you know where to look

Daytona-Orlando-Tampa I-4 corridor in the house... Orlando West at the moment. Love Fl... Finally clean after 17yrs of heroin/methadone/benzo addiction. 11mths and lovin' every minute of it. Don't miss the grind.. Don't miss waking up sick everyday, never able to even get high because of tolerance. The dog days are over. You better ask somebody. Wishin' all my Fl heads the best. If you want a good hookup for a meeting... holla... if you are looking for dope don't waste your time.

Congrats on getting and STAYING clean man! That's the really hard part! I'm still new to FL, but really liking it so far as well. Other people must like it too because the area I'm in north of Tampa is growing like crazy!

Hey guys. Ive beem on BL since 2010 I feel like thats a pretty long time lol. Im near Ft Lauderdale, for specifically livin in Pompano Beach. I shoot heroin and work as an insurance agent... Whats everyones location and drug of choice?

The Roxy days are over down here. There's reallt good heroin now but only if you know where to look

I'm just outside of Tampa and my drug of choice was the same as yours, but now I'm on subs. It's good I guess, but damn do I get that itch at times! I've never scored in FL and always heard the dope was shit, but sounds like that isn't the case anymore. Stay safe bro!

im just outside of tampa to you have to know where to look. It sucks waking up.sick through im just chipping now that I dried out. For a long time I wouldnt evwn get new shoes because I would see a pair of shoes I want and than think thats a 140.00 and a 140 equals x amount of pills or bags in fact I would do that with every price tag. lol

im just outside of tampa to you have to know where to look. It sucks waking up.sick through im just chipping now that I dried out. For a long time I wouldnt evwn get new shoes because I would see a pair of shoes I want and than think thats a 140.00 and a 140 equals x amount of pills or bags in fact I would do that with every price tag. lol

Honestly I haven't even gone out to look for it. I'm sure I could head towards downtown Tampa and find it if the itch was ever that bad. Up in Cincy you could just sit on certain streets or in a particular area and dope boys would drive by with samples and their numbers. It was probably a unique situation though, especially if you had KY plates on your car. They knew you were only up there for a reason. I only did that a few times over the years when my normals were off. Nobody ever messed with me one time though and those were some sketchy places.

Not sure I would ever do that down here. Things seem a bit different and more risky in FL. I'm not trying to get robbed, carjacked, or worse. Besides, it's nice having money again like you mentioned.

I just wanted to give a heads up to my Fl. people. 9 deaths from fake percs, xanax and norcos all laced with Fentanyl in the Central Florida area in the last 3mths. Be safe...

I just wanted to give a heads up to my Fl. people. 9 deaths from fake percs, xanax and norcos all laced with Fentanyl in the Central Florida area in the last 3mths. Be safe...

How do you pass off a fake perc laced with that shittt? any experianced user know the imprint?

Chase where are you in south FL? I stayed near fort Myers for a bit. Too many damn old people where I was though!
also what part of florida are you from?
hey how are you, have you been on bluelight a long time?

All my FL peeps PMin me make sure u clear ur inboxes cant reply to half of yall

Stay safe down here its not like our hoods are more 'dangerous' its just like up north i feel like they kno ur there to cop. Down here they'll shoot or Rob u for street cred.... Bunch of little immigrant thuggish kids makes it really risky to be in our dangerous areas at night. Our bad hoods are really reallly bad.

How do you pass off a fake perc laced with that shittt? any experianced user know the imprint?

They are hand pressed duplicates of popular pain killers and benzos(percs, norcos and xanax) that contain only Fentanyl. They look almost exactly like the standard pharm produced pills. I haven't seen them myself so I couldn't tell you how to spot them but if you are buying street pills be cautious. There are also deaths in California from the same pills.

Whats everybody up to this fine Saturday night. Not dopesick I hope!!! Banging some fine ass Broward tan heroin and wrestling under the sheets with my little tiny girlfriend who is only 4''9, but VERY grouchy from not having slept last night lol.

Sup my FL BLers

Last edited:
Hello ladies and gents. I'm new to drugs entirely. I'm 22 and grew up super sheltered. I found the Joe Rogan Podcast and several other things and now I'm ready to start living lol.

Just tried weed for the first time 2 nights ago and it was as amazing as I could have expected. Now I'm ready for more.

Hello ladies and gents. I'm new to drugs entirely. I'm 22 and grew up super sheltered. I found the Joe Rogan Podcast and several other things and now I'm ready to start living lol.

Welcome to bluelight. Sourcing or asking for drugs like this is not allowed. Please read the forum rules.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ines-for-the-forum-Please-read-before-posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all take a look at the chicago dope thread, its crawling with law enforcement and drug task force members. Just be aware. Its happening all over, not just chi area. Be safe.

Due to people blowing up my inbox i figured id let everyone know (LEO included): dont waste ur time private messaging me to get u dope. I get fire ass boy... Chunky, tan rocks that break down so easily youd swear someone else stirred em for you. I wont help you get it under ANY circumstance. Period.

South Florida is CRAWLING with cops on the streets, backpage, craigslist.... Shit... In your own best friend's phone. If you're thinking they wont hit you up on here welll.... You're just a fuckin dumbass ;)

Hey all take a look at the chicago dope thread, its crawling with law enforcement and drug task force members. Just be aware. Its happening all over, not just chi area. Be safe.

Appreciate it brotha. It's a shame that what you preach is the sad, sad truth.

Orlando here. Yeah the cops here are super agressive. I am from Upstate New York and the police are really in everyone's business with little care for "rules concerning brutality"

East side of Orlando here. I've tried my hand at all the usual spots I've heard about, no luck. That infamous complex closed down a while back, and the west side I've had ZERO luck. Considering heading back over to the 813 for my usual people if things remain this dry.

Has anyone else been encountering (what seems to be) fentanyl or some analogue filled fake oxy 30's? I've seen them as varying quality pressings as A30s & K9's. Most recently very well pressed A 30's whose only discernible difference is they are a bit thinner and flatter. I say "appears to be" fentanyl or an analogue is I'm not quite sure... They're super potent, yet inconsistent. Some knock you out, others are just fine. I crush and snort them (only when I can't get real oxy) but their duration is very short, about 2 hours tops before a harsh crash unlike any opiate I've experienced, and slightly speedy. Very odd effects on pupils, they slightly pin for a bit but are more variable in size, whereas opiates typically pin tight and don't fluctuate. I've found them in St Pete and Orlando so far (just giving vague regions as to not cross that sourcing line, just trying to see where else these are going or if anyone else has encountered them). And I've seen them on the street for a little over a year now. This post may be fit for another thread but since it's Florida, why not? I've seen news articles about fentanyl cut Xanax and 80's in Florida and Canada, but these seem to be evading law enforcement and finding me way too often.