• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

This country is never going to learn, no matter what you do people will find a way to get high, now instead of people at least getting pills that they knew were what they said they were. The dope game is in town, and you never know what you get in brown town.

I just moved down this year and finding anything has been nearly impossible. :( It's sooo depressing.

i am in orlando as well and have several spots i can go to, but its always different lately on the east side of town. one day couldnt do a whole dime bag, next day i needed 2 twenty sacks. crazzziiieee! the west side connects are pretty consistent but have to go far for that...idk its all in what its worth to you i suppose. i really am just tired of the chase. (trying to beat the sickness.) but the hold is strong...so chase on i must. grrrr. good luck with the trip, sorry just responding to the heroin quality comment up above

11 people overdosed and 3 died in the most infamous west Orlando heroin project last night..... I am in a recovery community in Daytona beach at the moment..... 2 guys made the trip back to that spot in Orlando yesterday... Both overdosed when they got back and now one of them is dead.... They are really going to start cracking down on Orlando with that new heroin task force... Especially after David Siegal's(owner of Westgate resorts and Orlando Preditors) daughter died. Everybody in Orlando knows the spot... Go at your own risk... Be careful

Im sorry where was this??? I have many old friends on the west side of o town...ive been kind of out of the loop these days, trying to stay out of trouble...just worried, thanks

Yeah I almost fell out from that west side dope my self. It's full of fetty wapp aka fetynal. Hell of a rush then your out like a light bulb. I wish the east side was like how it used to be, such a better operation. Yo somni where in Daytona you at?

Hey Chickingrease I tried to reply to your PM but its saying your box is full. lol :)
Yeah you gotta be careful with the H ya never know whats in it I guess...could be anything. Its like russian roullete. Stay safe guys

This shit is dead as fuck. Florida dope has increased tremendously in quality. I'm in South Florida... Where my FL dope feends at

Somni...we have talked at length about those apartments. Enter at your own peril. LE is there en-force now. Its best just to make the call for the delivery service...that being said. I quit using up and down, so I don't worry so much anymore.

theres lots of dope in the panhandle....From pensacola to nevarre to destin to panamacity and so on and so on..shouldnt be hard to find. I dont live there anymore but still stay in touch with old friends...and its all over the panhandle

Also here on vacation, doesnt seem too easy to come across anyone yet...pointers?

Ya find a seedy area and ask a homeless person if he can find some for you. Offer a hefty reward if he comes thru on his word. Dont let him outta ur sight with your money. Be prepared for some disappointment in the quality department especially if ur looking for anything besides pills.

Hey all FL friends. I'm in Tampa and just moved here from Cincinnati. It definitely is a different scene down here, but H seems to be making its way here. I keep hearing about it more and more... was only a matter of time after the crackdown in recent years on the mills. Anyone else in Tampa area?

hi guys can we do a roll call? im new to using these fourums and im trying to figure bluelight out

Chase where are you in south FL? I stayed near fort Myers for a bit. Too many damn old people where I was though!

Daytona-Orlando-Tampa I-4 corridor in the house... Orlando West at the moment. Love Fl... Finally clean after 17yrs of heroin/methadone/benzo addiction. 11mths and lovin' every minute of it. Don't miss the grind.. Don't miss waking up sick everyday, never able to even get high because of tolerance. The dog days are over. You better ask somebody. Wishin' all my Fl heads the best.

Last edited by a moderator: