• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Are there any threads/forums where deals ARE allowed? I?m from xxxx can?t get drugs Trying to get in touch with someone in the area who could help out.

Please read the BLUA ( Bluelight user agreement)

We do not allow sourcing or " deals". This is a harm reduction site.

Fentanyl warning brooklyn

thanks to achemicalreaction for flagging this up...

achemicalreaction said:
Hey, not sure if you guys do stamp warning anymore, but just tested a minuscule amount of a bag and tested positive twice for Fent - stamp is ?RAW? - brooklyn ny
https://imgur.com/a/WCeeb

If it helps anyone abstain great, I know it felt like the universe telling me to stick with maintenance meds

i do know some ppl would seek this out tho

What up homie don't know how old this thread is but yeah I've came across the pink tinted crap!! Exactly what it is crap..BTW I'm in Suffolk county. Good looks

Long Island pretty much sucks as far as dope goes.

Luckily if you're on LI you're in close proximity to Jersey, aka your 24/7 one-stop shop ;) Just gotta take a brief trip from the burbs to the hood

New to an area. Not sure if it's ok to give this info, but any pointers for specific or general areas and/or ways to get phone numbers to connect directly with supply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'd just like to provide you guys with an NY/NJ/PA heroin top tip!

You know how how us guys in the force like putting people in prison for years on end just for possession charges, and frequently conduct sting operations just so we can do exactly this? Well posting your sourcing requests in here is a brilliant way for us to fill our quota.

Obviously you boys & girls are good boys & girls, so I don't need to remind you that we frequently monitor this website and others like it so that we can conduct busts on people trying to score drugs. Fancy a night in the cells? Or a year? Or a life? Well hey, we actually really get off on that kind of shit, so I'd just like to say thanks for doing us guys down at the precinct a favour. Keep up the good work.

OK, Police Detective, you are Hi-Larious.

Only the most naive, mentally challenged cops in the most backwoods locations wood monitor this site.

No cops in any of Jersey's cities be looking at this. Nor Philly. Now New York is a police state these days but ...

Speaking of places like Philly, Paterson, Camden, Newark...

I have news for youse all: The cops know aboot EVERY corner set that exists. Everybody knows aboot the sets. It isn't news.

Philly Cop 24/25th district: "Hmm, I just can't seem to figure out which groups of young men standing on the corners shouting at passers-by are selling dope. Hmm, maybe I'll find out on Bluelight."

2nd Philly Cop: " Hey, let's bro-down with one of these guys on a PM and we'll bust his arse !!!"

Good Lord, people.

New to an area. Not sure if it's ok to give this info, but any pointers for specific or general areas and/or ways to get phone numbers to connect directly with supply.

You're new to 'an" area?

What area might that be?

To a supply?

What...like, kilos or something?

Good Lord, people, if you are that desperate go hang in front of a methadone clinic. There may be people around there that know the local dope scene. Maybe...Possibly. Be there early in the AM.

Befriend homeless people.

Make a sign saying, " I NEED THAT FIRE" and sit along side a well-traveled road.

does anyone still visit this thread?? doesn't look like it. was gonna post some info, but it seems like a slow thread...

it'll only stay slow if nobody posts anything, so go ahead and post it

Word of warning. I will NEVER EVER go back to Camden. Last time I was there, a girl I met in a stairwell littered with drug debris offered to shoot me up and being high already and not thinking straight, I let her ( with a clean, unwrapped needle, I?m
Not THAT MUCH of a junkie , and she deliberately gave me too much so I woke up in the hospital and found out I was robbed. Fuck Camden, go to Elizabeth or Newark.

Xtcgirl-damn that's sorta crazy she did that...but didn't you like mix up the bags and everything? I'd never just "let" some random girl in Camden shoot me up with something I didn't mix up or see exactly how much was put in...I always used to go to North Camden. For years that was my stomping ground from like 04-12 I knew every alley all the dealers, every stamp on every corner, every bando. I've got some pretty crazy stories too but they completely shut that area down. Even if a few sets still operate, it's not like it used to be. Back in 06 they had like 100+ different sets just in North. All straight fire too. They really cleaned it up. I wouldn't mind going back thru and checking it out again though.