• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Any blocks in particular. I have a job where I can be anywhere and it could make sense. I've been a Newark guy for sometime but it is more abt quantity than quality. And I will only chase or sniff hence I need a place that's the exact opposite

Don't bother w Newark. Especially if u r looking for quality. But if u needed to find out for youself i could give u some info

What's the etiquette in philly. For example in Newark breezes are less than 2 bills but it's quan not quality. Used to do NYC and they would cut u break if u got bun but the buns were 2x as much. But 5x as good in other. Bc N YC is rarely open air I am wondeTring if philly is the best of both world s like people say. If so wats fair for a bun? For a Breezey?

The Dog Pound is gone.
Good luck copping in P-town or NWK.. both cities suck a hard dick and their dope sucks accordingly.
If you found good dope in the city, i would recommend you just continue going that route.

Philly, we can't source but it's too easy in Philly. Whole sections of the city on every corner are dope blocks. If you do an Internet search u will find the general location. Br careful do not buy off random junkies, they have well run dope sets all over that area legit but you gotta find the best one. A local junkie will take u to the best spot for a free bag or two. Hope this helps. Stamp bags blue wax inside a small clear baggie.

Damn admin deleted my post about Philly/jersey. I didn't source at all or mention prices though?? I was helping with harm reduction by telling him that stuff.

Mentioning cities like Camden and Philly and then saying north Camden or south camden isn't sourcing. I'm not naming exact streets or locations. These are big (dope) cities. North Philly is HUGE. We are talking literally thousands of blocks. I wasn't even naming sections or neighborhoods which isn't even sourcing. It's not like this is a secret. Hundreds of articles have been written about these places, Philly has the largest open air heroin market on the entire east coast. Just wanted to put that out there. I know the admin is pretty new or just took over this position, but cut us some slack, that's the reason for city specific threads. As long as I'm not saying go to a st and b st and look for the group of 5 guys on the left hand side of the street, they are selling bags of dope for $x that are fire. The area is dangerous, newer users get jumped, stuck up, robbed and even killed. Without knowing a little bit about the area in general this could happen or LE could jam him/her up bad. Just a lil harm reduction honestly.

Those are used? Or did you do an internet search and get that photo? Im not sure who would actually re rubber band all their bags, and I know I always rip open all of mine to get it all out. I don't refold them? Seems fishy to me.

Those are used? Or did you do an internet search and get that photo? Im not sure who would actually re rubber band all their bags, and I know I always rip open all of mine to get it all out. I don't refold them? Seems fishy to me.

They're all used up and empty.. I, too, open them up to scrape out the residue, and when I'm done I just fold them back up and rubber band them. I guess I held onto them and kept them in a bag because it was safer and more secure than dumping them in the household trash where they might be discovered by roommates.

Never copped in Philly, for multiple reasons... I have access to really good delivery service dope in NYC, so there's never been a reason to drive 100 miles to cop when I can have it delivered to my door. And Philly is just like every other open-air market, such as Paterson and Newark --- inconsistent quality, rapid turnover of stamps, significant law enforcement presence.. Makes no sense to go anywhere else -- delivery dope wins from virtually every angle --
except cost, but you get what you pay for -- i pay more and i'm ok with that, because i know i'm paying for quality, consistency, quantity, convenience of delivery, drastically reduced exposure to getting arrested, etc.

Never copped in Philly, for multiple reasons... I have access to really good delivery service dope in NYC, so there's never been a reason to drive 100 miles to cop when I can have it delivered to my door. And Philly is just like every other open-air market, such as Paterson and Newark --- inconsistent quality, rapid turnover of stamps, significant law enforcement presence.. Makes no sense to go anywhere else -- delivery dope wins from virtually every angle --
except cost, but you get what you pay for -- i pay more and i'm ok with that, because i know i'm paying for quality, consistency, quantity, convenience of delivery, drastically reduced exposure to getting arrested, etc.
Yes you're right about almost everything. The past few years LE around Philly has gone up tremendously. It wasn't always like that. But unlike Paterson or Newark, in Philly they have literally hundreds of junkies roaming the area. LE cannot stop everyone and I personally have never even been stopped just walking around the dope corners. In this area, every corner had it's own different stamp and unless they see you cop or your driving in the area they won't stop you. With the different corners comes competition, so quality does fluctuate but if you know who has the good bags it's hard to not come out on top. Then there's actually copping.. for some users the lifestyle is just as much an addiction as the drug itself, having the thrill of going to these neighborhoods, living the street life. When you're just dialing a number and having some random professional come to deliver your dope you obviously don't get that. Some users say, I've been doing dope long enough now where they don't need the hastle and just want their product, to each his/her own but some do prefer ducking into bandos to shoot up, having to run from the law, even just hitting the block seeing and hearing the lookout yell in Spanish "agua!" Because the cops are coming down the block. Patterson and Newark will serve you in your vehicle, Philly dboys won't. With delivery services you have safety, reliability, but then again most heroin addicts didn't get into this to "be safe".

They're all used up and empty.. I, too, open them up to scrape out the residue, and when I'm done I just fold them back up and rubber band them. I guess I held onto them and kept them in a bag because it was safer and more secure than dumping them in the household trash where they might be discovered by roommates.
That seems crazy to me, I flush mine down the toilet or in a random public trashcan if I'm out and about. If someone did find all those I'm sure they'd be like WTF?! If LE found them somehow you might actually be in some serious trouble, I dunno. They look like the bags when they make a big bust. Tons of bundles.

When you're approaching 40, trying to maintain a six-figure job, and already have enough felonies in your jacket for 3 lifetimes, you start thinking about safety... Trust me. I'm too old to be ducking into bandos.. Besides, there's a certain thrill/apprehension that accompanies chillin in your Manhattan apartment, watching GoT on a massive flatscreen, eating Haagen Dazs, wondering exactly when you'll receive that text that says "I'm here"... It's a different type of excitement and "thrill of copping," but it's one appropriate to where *I* am in life.

TRUST ME B, I already lived that life. I get it, I really do, but I'm somewhere else in life right now.. Trying to eliminate extraneous risks.