• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

mmmmm hood love outta harlem be firrrreeee......Dr pepper in astoria......both are incredible. Anyone had?

Camden is a joke anymore.. Gotta be careful..your either getting locked up or beat..not cool at all..

Jimmy, we don't do prices, and definitely don't allow sales. I have UA'd several of you posts in various threads breaking the BLUA guidelines for drug sales.
Stop or you will be infracted. Thank you!

WantToTryPhillyGay - your posts were unapproved because they're too close to sourcing, and we're not here to facilitate meetups or help users score drugs. i suggest you look through our Other Drugs forum for advice and look up some how to guides on IVing

Camden is a joke anymore.. Gotta be careful..your either getting locked up or beat..not cool at all..
Yeah I know they have some good stuff in South but it's hit or miss you gotta ask one of the regulars down there and buy him one to find the good stuff. I used to be a up north guy for a very long time. I know they pretty much shut it down though, esp compared to what is was. Used to be over 50 sets in that area which if you know cmd it's a very small section of the city only like 20 blocks. But they used to have 2 sets on every block, some corners literally had 3-4 sets. It was wide open back then. Slave master, godfather, boogieman, come back, lean with it, GI Joe, transformers, I could go on for a long time. I miss going up there compared to what it's like now.

People need to cool off using specific details or referring to any geographical locations beyond the general city or town under discussion. Posts have been and will continue to be removed.

It is good to see the traffic improving slightly in here but the amount of source requests and discussion of locations for copping is getting bad again, so please do not be surprised to find various members taking a short holiday from the website if this doesn't get dialled back a little.

Appreciated,

Stee

People need to cool off using specific details or referring to any geographical locations beyond the general city or town under discussion. Posts have been and will continue to be removed.

It is good to see the traffic improving slightly in here but the amount of source requests and discussion of locations for copping is getting bad again, so please do not be surprised to find various members taking a short holiday from the website if this doesn't get dialled back a little.

Appreciated,

Stee
I assuming your recfering to my above post? But saying "south" in the city in not sourcing at all either is "north". Also saying where there used to be, but no longer is....def isn't helping anyone cop drugs in the slightest. Esp in a drug ridden city like Camden that was ranked #1 most dangerous in America for years not too long ago. Just saying I mean trying to talk about stuff on blue light without mods getting upset because someone said their was "dope west of the Mississippi".

I assuming your recfering to my above post? But saying "south" in the city in not sourcing at all either is "north". Also saying where there used to be, but no longer is....def isn't helping anyone cop drugs in the slightest. Esp in a drug ridden city like Camden that was ranked #1 most dangerous in America for years not too long ago. Just saying I mean trying to talk about stuff on blue light without mods getting upset because someone said their was "dope west of the Mississippi".

I hope this isn?t sourcing, but I hear there?s dope in North America.

I hope this isn?t sourcing, but I hear there?s dope in North America.
Right? I mean I'm not trying to be a dick to the mods or anything, but being warned that they might suspend my account for saying something as broad as what I did seems a bit crazy. It's not like I ever named any streets or anything. North, south, east, West is pretty vague in a city such as Camden.

Got some bags called Empire recently in NYC.
Was most definetly heroin, high quality stuff.

Everything I've gotten in Paterson is cut with fentanyl these days. Have to be careful picking stuff up there, start small when you get high. The price always pulls me back, but it's a gamble.

Philly guy. The dope here is good. Well there's plenty of good stuff.

Only bad thing is, there is some horrible trash dope. Recently some bags have synthetic cannibsnoids (pretty sure that's not how it's spelled. But think of K2 and spice).

And fentanyl is everywhere. Some bags supposedly tested having only fent. Worse yet, the crack and coke have been contaminated with fent.

Word of warning. I will NEVER EVER go back to Camden. Last time I was there, a girl I met in a stairwell littered with drug debris offered to shoot me up and being high already and not thinking straight, I let her ( with a clean, unwrapped needle, I?m
Not THAT MUCH of a junkie , and she deliberately gave me too much so I woke up in the hospital and found out I was robbed. Fuck Camden, go to Elizabeth or Newark.
Might as well just cross the bridge lol

Philly guy. The dope here is good. Well there's plenty of good stuff.

Only bad thing is, there is some horrible trash dope. Recently some bags have synthetic cannibsnoids (pretty sure that's not how it's spelled. But think of K2 and spice).

And fentanyl is everywhere. Some bags supposedly tested having only fent. Worse yet, the crack and coke have been contaminated with fent.

Yea bro there?s some nasty shit going around in Philly. I stopped going to CMD years ago, after my favorite area got shut down. I don?t mind going into the city, been doing this a long time, just never really know what you?re going to get. Kinda blows but it is what it is.

Up here in NYC it seems like finding decent dope is a little easier. It's just more expensive here than in Jersey. But like i said their is a higher chance of getting dope without fentanyl. Trying to be as safe as possible.

So many of my friends died, I've come close.

Rochester *snip*, NY here. New to website and area

Last edited by a moderator: