• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Welcome to the site. I am sorry for removing your exact location but it is difficult to read this without it looking like a flag for a drug connect, considering you are new to both the area and the site.

Please make sure that you have read the Bluelight User Agreement thoroughly before making any more posts. I am sorry if I have gotten the wrong end of the stick, but Rochester seems to be a good enough indication of your general locale without getting more specific, which if left visible may attract local drug suppliers to this thread and your account.

Did it ever occur to anyone to merely Google "Philadelphia Heroin."

Read some of the articles. Get not just the general area but also street names and then go from there.

Now this area can look intimidating but it's cool. Mind your business. Don't snap wise at no one no matter what...and you'll be cool.

If you're still nervous, alcohol works wonders for that.

Oh mods, weed is decriminalized in Philly (possession of under 30 grams)

Can we talk aboot weed spots?

Don't worry aboot the feds, dudes. And don't toke around the historical areas downtown. Them be federal lands where federal law most def applies.

Yea bro there?s some nasty shit going around in Philly. I stopped going to CMD years ago, after my favorite area got shut down. I don?t mind going into the city, been doing this a long time, just never really know what you?re going to get. Kinda blows but it is what it is.
I lucked out and found a "fixer". Real honest guy. Throw him a 20 and he'll guide you and show you the ropes. So I don't worry about getting ripped off or getting nasty shit.

My biggest problem is tolerance building up too quickly.

Did it ever occur to anyone to merely Google "Philadelphia Heroin."

Read some of the articles. Get not just the general area but also street names and then go from there.

Now this area can look intimidating but it's cool. Mind your business. Don't snap wise at no one no matter what...and you'll be cool.

If you're still nervous, alcohol works wonders for that.
It's not a good idea. You should be clear minded. Especially whenin the hood. Best be aware of your surroundings lol

I lucked out and found a "fixer". Real honest guy. Throw him a 20 and he'll guide you and show you the ropes. So I don't worry about getting ripped off or getting nasty shit.

My biggest problem is tolerance building up too quickly.
Not trying to be a dick or anything just letting you know you gave that man too much $$$ usually anyone of them will do it for a bag. There's tons of "fixers" right there. Lots of guys use it as their hustle along with selling works. Just letting you know. Also a lot of them get kickbacks from sets so they don't actually take you to the best stuff. But at least you had someone show you around n stuff. It can be a lil hectic if you aren't used to the area. It's a pretty messed up place.

Not trying to be a dick or anything just letting you know you gave that man too much $$$ usually anyone of them will do it for a bag. There's tons of "fixers" right there. Lots of guys use it as their hustle along with selling works. Just letting you know. Also a lot of them get kickbacks from sets so they don't actually take you to the best stuff. But at least you had someone show you around n stuff. It can be a lil hectic if you aren't used to the area. It's a pretty messed up place.
No hard feelings. I don't even care. I don't know anyone else, and he won't let me pay him just one bag lol. It is still negotiable, but he expects more than5 and I always offer what I see as what I can give up.

I'm not naive. I'm sure he gets something in return for bringing business. But the stuff is much better than what I can find on my own you know.

All in all, I don't feel like I am getting ripped off. I feel it's a fair deal.

Oh mods, weed is decriminalized in Philly (possession of under 30 grams)

Can we talk aboot weed spots?

Don't worry aboot the feds, dudes. And don't toke around the historical areas downtown. Them be federal lands where federal law most def applies.

decriminalized isnt the same as legal, and if it was legal you'd just be able to use google

Philly partiers

Hey what new on the block on Jan. Hows Patterson 2019???????

^ undoubtedly the same Jersey shithole it always is lol

I swear, there is no analogue on the west coast (where I'm from originally) to some of these places in the northeast USA...I mean of course there are poor areas, dangerous areas, etc, but Jersey always looks so damn run-down. That's probably the best descriptive phrase I can think of for what I'm talking about...

It's dope heaven tho, it really is

The heroin coming out of Brooklyn is stellar right now. After a small test i can sniff a whole bag and catch a Nod. They are fat bags and a breath of fresh air, compared to Jersey at least.

These batches are the best i had in years.

^ undoubtedly the same Jersey shithole it always is lol

I swear, there is no analogue on the west coast (where I'm from originally) to some of these places in the northeast USA...I mean of course there are poor areas, dangerous areas, etc, but Jersey always looks so damn run-down. That's probably the best descriptive phrase I can think of for what I'm talking about...

It's dope heaven tho, it really is

I kind of agree, but lots of places in Oregon remind me of the rundown look of NJ/PA/OH towns.

The heroin coming out of Brooklyn is stellar right now. After a small test i can sniff a whole bag and catch a Nod. They are fat bags and a breath of fresh air, compared to Jersey at least.

These batches are the best i had in years.
This a block or phone connect? I stay getting those small ass bags, they aren't bad, fent/dope bag mix but I have to do 10 to feel good

I keep running into these bags in philly that are 1 either laced with something that gives me an amphetamine effect and is an awful experience or is just straight up fent and gives me no euphoric relief. I hit a set that was good one day and then had the same problems the next. I can?t seem to find anywhere legit to get well, as I?m not too familiar with all the spots in philly and I won?t go to CMD anymore.

Philly is like that tbh, you might wanna try and stick with the regular d sets, PM me for more info. Alot of the sets in Philly have trash one day and are decent the next it's a roller coaster, but I know a few that aren't bad. I know every corner, set, and the streets very well. Also I have my own reasons but why won't you go to cmd anymore?

Philly is like that tbh, you might wanna try and stick with the regular d sets, PM me for more info. Alot of the sets in Philly have trash one day and are decent the next it's a roller coaster, but I know a few that aren't bad. I know every corner, set, and the streets very well. Also I have my own reasons but why won't you go to cmd anymore?

Thanks for the reply, I actually tried to PM you but I PMed someone a little before and the site said I couldn?t message someone for another 180 mins so if you could def PM me. And I won?t go to CMD primarily because I don?t know the sets anymore it?s usually too hot for me to comfortably explore.

Just moved to Brooklyn glad to hear the shit is good here now all i got to do is find a connect