Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
Dirty Jerz part III

If you need to catch up on the old one: Part II

You all know the rules by now I hope. Act like human beings and always abide by the NASADD guidelines and the BLUA (links to both can be found in my sig if you aren't familiar with them)

Play nice.

Last edited:
At least jersey dope is decent. I went to island beach state park tripping on LSD and had a blast, so jersey doesn't suck ALL the time.

Well fuck it I'm bored as fuck on a bus back to the city, might as well talk to myself. I'm half excited, half ashamed of myself for agreeing to cop a brick from my guy once I get back even though I knoww that's gonna make me late for work and probably cause me some problems in the near future. But I never learn I guess. Just hoping he doesn't keep me waiting when I finally get there. I told my boss I would be late tonight (blamed the bus travel) but I don't want to push it too much. Anyone else around at all doing anything?

Nice. What's the scene like there? Open air like Philly and Jersey? Or mostly call and meet like here in the city? So for anyone who was paying attention to me yesterday, my adventure was uneventful and succesful. I'm the proud owner of what was 50 bags of high quality heroin�� down to 48 now and about to thin the ranks a bit more though haha. Come on people, chime in! I appreciate the effort on Lavish's part but this used to be a fairly poppin thread... And it does represent the highest concentration of heroin users in the country between nyc, jersey, Philly and Pittsburg! Come on!!

lot of crackdowns recently as well... lucky 4 me i got sum super low key guys City has been hot as hell man

I'm living the jersey shore area and I've been going to Asbury park now. Not open air but if you find the right house on the right block you'll know the deal. I've copped open air in kenzington , palm beach county in fl, Newark, Paterson, and irvington. I'd say kenzington and Paterson are as open air as it gets. Still gotta play it smart and know who has the good stuff in the city and its easy to get beat.

NYC delivery since 2003.
just detox'ed off of suboxone after a 2-month bender.
it's nice to be clean. but my mind is already wandering...
stay safe, folks.

Went through a series of binges in June/July.. Shit got out of hand, decided to get clean for a bit. Taking 2mg of suboxone every morning as a mood stabilizer, and going to NA meetings whenever I get the urge to use. I don't know how people do this "clean" shit over the long-term. Sober living is such a bummer. ;)

What's good in NYC?
I was enjoying the Merely-Decent-But-Consistent BODY BAG before I spun out of control... Every one in a while I'd get some superior shit, but it'd almost invariably leave me nodding uncontrollably. It's weird to say it, but I almost prefer the "7/10" BODY BAG stuff over the real fire shit, because it's consistent and predictable, and I know how much I can use without going overboard and being rendered a nodding slob (or worse -- overdosing).

Long island here, border of Suffolk and Nassau counties...

Police are on super high alert because of the "new heroin epidemic" I don't know why they think it's so new, it's been incredibly popular for at least half a decade.

Quality has been all over the fucking place since I got out of prison in April. It used to be consistently mediocre unless you were smart and took the train to Bushwick, Williamsburg etc.

I've been mainly dealing with the same 2 guys, One is close by with different product everyday, sometimes different batches from morning to evening. You would be lucky to get the same dope two days in a row. Usually the dope is average quality and pretty small bags, maybe 0.3-.4g/bundle. Always blank untaped bags, once in a while the bags are colored but usually plain white.
Today I got 2 bundles for someone, One white one yellow.
White bag- light tan fine powder that mixes up easy into a very light straw colored liquid with minimal residue. Rush - 5 Legs- 5 Quantity - 5 overall very average
Yellow bag - Slightly chunky tan powder, mixes up easily into an iced tea colored liquid with no residue.
Rush - 7 Legs - 5 Quantity - 6 better than the other bags for sure. Got a good deal on the 2 and he was actually on time today which is rare. I'm assuming he is new/small time which would explain the constantly changing product and poor service. He probably just picks up what I need from whoever answers on the way to me.

Guy #2 is much more reliable with consistently strong dope and great customer service. Only reason I don't see him exclusively is the distance and his/my having a ride. He's like 30 minutes east of me. Always has high quality product and is reasonably priced for the quality. When I met him a month ago he had 2 different batches, both very different in appearance. Both being sold loose, 0.6g in plastic, instead of the usual bundle.
One batch was running out it was very light tan, close to white rock. Mixed up medium iced tea color with no residue.
Rush - 7.5 Legs - 8 Quantity - 8 Overall very good dope, nice rush very clean feeling.
The batch to replace the white rock dope was something I've never seen nor heard of ever being in this area. It was a very chunky brown powder that was very sticky. From what I've read in the past it almost sounds like Mexican brown or gunpowder. When exposed to moisture it got very sticky closer to tar than powder. I wasn't too excited when I got it because of my experience with tar and gunpowder from the Dark Web and prison in LA but I was very pleasantly surprised when it mixed up easily and lighter than the white rock with minimal residue.
Rush - 8 Legs - 8.5 Quantity - 8 A great replacement for the prior batch. Extremely noddy with a slightly "dirtier" high.

Guy #2 calls me a few days ago to let me know of a new batch of "fire" that was about to come on the scene that was going to be 30% more expensive. Everyone says they have fire, but because he had always been honest I went for it. No more loose product in plastic. This was/is the standard NY/NJ stamped and taped bundles. The stamp was "True Blood" in red ink with a skull graphic beneath. This dope is FIRE. I've only ever had one batch better and that was "Wicked" from Williamsburg around 2011.
Very light tan powder that mixes up instantly to an almost clear solution with no residue.
Rush - 9.5 Legs - 9 Quantity 9.5 This dope has an orgasmic rush complete with intense pins and needles. One bag is plenty for almost anyone. I've done 2 a few times and it's a little much. This novel of a post is the result of a 1.5 bag shot well over an hour ago. Vision is completely fucked up, I need to have one eye closed just to be about to see relatively straight to type and read. The nodding is uncontrollable and comes on fast. Just all around high quality dope, but if you need to get anything done anytime in the next 6 hours I would look elsewhere.

Sorry about the novel just felt like typing up my recent experiences.