• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Oh sheeit haha wassup dudette! Haha we must be careful not to say "hella" around here so I've heard bahaha. I'm about to check out New York this week. What are the odds of that haha. Hope you are having a chill time in the East Coast Danielle ^__^
Yeah it's ok! Just started working :)
Where in NY??

from philly area now.. on probation so no drugs for me for a few more months … i always used a third party i'd buy a bag for .. after someone tried to car jack me once in camden..lucky i had a 38 and put it to his head.. and getting stopped by police around kennsington ..i didn't want the hassle plus philly inmy area is really a "home delivery" deal now ..you call they come to you..but still i 'd have a neighbor who did it call..i'd don't ned to get "familiar " with the street dealers

North Manhattan--- LUCKY 7 bags (full alert below) have been linked to multiple ODs and are positive for fentanyl. Green bag (no picture but they're plain and green) have also been linked to at least one OD today and is also positive for fentanyl.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a test dose and use with someone else who is trained in narcan. If you both are using, PLEASE stagger your use so one of you can save the other if necessary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Usually I'm in a pretty big hurry posting these alerts, but today I'm going to provide a short but educational story w/ some important data. I know drug use patterns and markets are usually pretty local; however, I've seen the data in a few other localities and have lived/know folks that use in a few other areas so I think this warning is pretty generalizable.

On Tuesday, a friend nearly OD'd in an apartment stairwell after doing three bags-- what they thought was well within their tolerance because they aren't experienced using solo. It wasn't. But they knew even beforehand that it was likely fent-- not only because of the general knowledge that most things are fent, but because they noted the coloration went straight from white to light brown (not sure if this is actually a fact-based reason, though). Fortunately someone went to check up on them.

That night someone got their hands on the same stamp and a fent test was conducted-- it was positive, of course. And yet the coloration was reportedly a different shade than before when mixed. The person in question didn't OD, by the way, but they had immediate all-over pins and needles and it was reportedly an overall nauseating experience.

The alert went up locally for Lucky 7s yesterday. Today, we've already had at least four ODs in our area-- Lucky 7s were involved at least twice (Green bags reportedly involved in the third). I've also heard word of two ODs in a nearby Jersey town who would've likely gotten their works from this area.

What I've been finding out about the local business is very, very worrying. Someone can pick up 5 bags from one person, and each of those will have drastically different amounts. I can only assume these bags are poorly mixed as well-- some may be pure fent, some may be basically filler/ codeine/ whatever else. I know most gauge their usage/ tolerance in number of bags, and this is why I'm particularly frightened about this development. I've never known of such poorly dosed work, and this is an issue being seen across several local networks.

Aside from this observation, the most recent fully-analyzed OD death data in one of the Ohio counties showed that only 6% of deaths involved heroin. 90% involved fentanyl, and nearly 50% involved acryl fentanyl. There were more benzo-related deaths than prescription opioid-related deaths. In other words--- it's essentially confirmed that there is very, very little heroin in that area and likely scarce legitimate prescription opioids on the street level (which I'm sure have extreme price mark-ups). Instead, we are seeing hodgepodge powders sold as heroin, and I am convinced that most available street pills are illicitly pressed with similar homemade formulations that likely include not only synthetic opioids like fentanyl, but benzo powders (and I'm sure other depressant/sedative-like drugs) that are more readily available.

So PLEASE be careful in general and especially with new sources, batches, etc.-- these positive tests really don't mean much nowadays when essentially everything is synthetic and not heroin, plus the added fact that the same bags will have drastic variation in potency.

Some-- maybe even most-- of this information may be obvious. Frankly the pressed pills and fentanyls are nothing new at this point. But there is now data to confirm some of these emerging concerns. I never thought I'd be someone to warn of "dangerous doses"; in fact, I've always argued this sort of hysteria goes against the narrative that heroin-related deaths are historically the result of mixing. But it has been rather clear for awhile that the opioid clamp-down coupled with the increased accessibility of synthetic powders via online marketplaces and home-made manufacture is changing this, and this makes me extremely worried for anyone who is not especially knowledgeable about their dosage and source.

FwXSkeN.png

This week's fentanyl alert in Washington Heights NYC/ North Manhattan--- I know I already posted about the Lucky 7 bags recently, but I've included them again since I've heard they are still around.
OGvSRyY.png

Please do not assume that these are the only fentanyl-laced bags in the area just because they are the only two posted with this alert-- the vast majority of the tests we conduct have positive fentanyl results!

PF0kekV.png

This weeks alert for the North Manhattan area--- please feel to PM if you have any questions!

I'm really not trying to be a dick...but the last like 3-4 posts have just been *fent alert in wash heights...there's so much fent these days, some mfs will only buy that. You could do that every week for the next year...

Agreed-- which is why I've lately only been posting ones that have been linked to serious adverse reactions/ ODs. Sorry about flooding this discussion though. I was originally directed to post here when I PM'd the mods an earlier alert for the official alert sticky, but I could definitely make the NYC alerts their own thread if that's better for you guys. Just want to make sure they're not missed by those who could benefit from them!

Also the light pink baggies I posted about from Washington Heights are definitely a problem; we had another OD this morning from them. I updated the full alert here but essentially from what we can tell, the major issue is not just that they have fentanyl, but that they're really poorly mixed/ dosed (again). And linked ODs aside, there's something else really nasty about injecting it that definitely warrants a warning. I really doubt the reaction is related to the fentanyl, which means there's likely some other bad stuff in it. We've also learned that they're in the Harlem area as well.

Just want to add to here...some of the absolute best , cleanest, unadulterated diamorphine dope coming out of Pittsburgh , I'm not going to say even remotely the area, not taking any chances of my dude getting shit on n losing that fire.

But the stamps are "Naked" red ink with naked lady silioute in red. Absolute FIRE the purest brown I've ever had, second in stock, "Rolex" with green letters and Rolex logo. Off white/brown , smaller bags, but still very pure taste, smell, everything. Good good shit, I'll go sick before I ever do a fet bag again. No joke can't find shit that's worth a shit unless its my dude.

I toot not boot, decent tolerance user for over 5 years, sniffing 2 gets me nodding with clean dope rush intranasally. My friends that IV claim it's the most blissful rush they have ever experienced. Cheers.

Hey all. New to BL posting but long-time lurker. Opiate addict (all and any kind) trying to get by. Jumped off Suboxone. Just saying hi to anyone in NYC or NJ (I’m originally from the Jersey Shore but I’ve lived in Manhattan for like 12 years). Happy holidays!!!

Welcome to BL Harlemspikes. What's your preference, copping in NEw Jersey 3or the city??

Welcome to BL Harlemspikes. What's your preference, copping in NEw Jersey 3or the city??

Hey JT Brick.

Thanks for the welcome, and I have never copped in NJ, actually. So obv NYC.

Is Brick like for Brick, NJ? Grew up in the next town over, if so.

Back to the lovely powder after failing from methadone. Haven't done it yet but I feel the desire and I just want to do it right. Shit, I can't even shoot myself up

My local guy in Gloucester County does 15 per bun or a brick for 250 but it's always some scramble. My number 1 guy meets me in Camden and you get 14 in a bun but the bags are always fat and consistently top notch quality. I can snort 1 or 2 bags in the AM from Camden and be very high all day and not get sick until next day a bun lasts 3 days so when i need to reup ive had enough time to get 50 or 100 bucks together. whereas my local dude's dope is so terrible I can do 7 bags and barely feel unsick and in 2 hours I'm starting to WD. IMO the 20 min it takes me to drive to Camden and meet my guy delivery styles in our cars, don't even have to go to a set, the time is way worth the reward when my other option is some local scramble garbage.

My local guy in Gloucester County does 15 per bun or a brick for 250 but it's always some scramble. My number 1 guy meets me in Camden and you get 14 in a bun but the bags are always fat and consistently top notch quality. I can snort 1 or 2 bags in the AM from Camden and be very high all day and not get sick until next day a bun lasts 3 days so when i need to reup ive had enough time to get 50 or 100 bucks together. whereas my local dude's dope is so terrible I can do 7 bags and barely feel unsick and in 2 hours I'm starting to WD. IMO the 20 min it takes me to drive to Camden and meet my guy delivery styles in our cars, don't even have to go to a set, the time is way worth the reward when my other option is some local scramble garbage.
Sounds like it's definitely worth the drive...

Camden is definitely one of the more renowned places to cop...I prefer Paterson though. Personally I wouldn't recommend cold copping in Camden if you have other options ...it's kind of an eerie environment, Camden. I've only been there once though. Obviously it's different if you meet someone in a car though.

Camden is definitely one of the more renowned places to cop...I prefer Paterson though. Personally I wouldn't recommend cold copping in Camden if you have other options ...it's kind of an eerie environment, Camden. I've only been there once though. Obviously it's different if you meet someone in a car though.
I've never cold copped tbh. I meet my guy at one of 3 pre defined spots, both drive up do our thing and leave. I've been going to him for 2 years and every time it's consistent 8-10/10. Good dope taste never feels overdone or fenty. My girl and I just met him 10 min ago, after work today. Split 1 bag and I'm feeling beautiful, given I wasn't sick prior to copping I had 2 bags saved for this morning. High but not too noddy. We both have tolerance from years of snorting but just half a bag of my guys stuff is enough to get to where you want to be. Probably gonna go get a 20 of crack off my local guy cuz it's a guilty pleasure lol.