• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

LOOK CLOSELY, they're ALL slit down the sides.
And nobody's about to knock on my door.. I keep a low profile, cops got bigger fish to fry.

What up everyone! I am from Cleveland where the dope is good and the nods are smooth! I have been living in Michigan for the summer but I am finally moving to New Jersey. I have been reading this thread and want to pose a question to get a more precise answer given my location. So yea, I am moving to Jersey this week - more specifically the Princeton area. (Going to school studying political philisophy, what a great area to study for a nodder like me!) I was wondering what you all would say is the best city for me to swoop through and open air cop that is realatively close? Maybe within a 30-45 min drive?

Patterson and Newark will serve you in your vehicle, Philly dboys won't.

this is true for the most part. I've seen people who obviously lived in the area that have rolled up to spots and gotten served but that is more the exception than the rule. If you are just some random person and pull up alongside a place where they are selling drugs, they will probably say some obscenities towards you and tell you to park up down the way a bit and walk down.

its a very weird system in a way, its like they try and funnel you into a specific path to get the dope.

the guy who tells you he has dope, almost never is the one who actually gives it to you.

that guy is actually a little bit down the street, usually holding a broom or some other device that makes it seem ok for him to be standing in the same spot for hours upon hours (for as many brooms as there are down there, the place looks like shit!)

and usually that guy doesnt even have the dope on his person. You get told to go to the broom guy by the promoter guy and then the broom guy tells you to stand in a certain spot as he walks over to his stash spot and takes out the bags. Usually, they only have a few bundles on them at a time. I wouldn't try to cold cop large amounts or anything, even if you do find legit people who will do it, you'll probably have to wait around a bit.

usually the bags are hidden under a piece of trash or debris and there is A LOT of trash and debris strewn about so its pretty easy to hide.

Cops do circle around a lot, but there are plenty of people looking out for them as well. A lot of people who live in these neighborhoods are on welfare and just sit outside all day, of course theyre going to notice where the cops are at.

and a lot of times you will have to walk past a few spots in order to get to a spot worth going to. the guys at the other spots will try and entice you to buy their shit and I used to feel intimidated sometimes until I realized they really dont give a fuck if you buy their shit or not. Not enough to really bother you.

They may yell some stuff or give you a funny face, but its not like theyre going to corner you and be like "no, you either buy our shit or GTFO"

honestly, the key is to appear as disenfranchised as possible. That way, locals dont ask you for shit, cops dont expect you to be worth arresting, and any actual dealers know that you are an actual junkie.

Track marks help sometimes but since the dope is powder you can easily just claim you snort it too and that'll solve that

another tip I would give is that if you walk around like you are already a little fucked up, people are less inclined to even pay you any attention. I would usually walk around and sort of mumble to myself and grab my stomach a lot like I was going through W/D

again, as disenfranchised as possible

most of the spots re-up their dope via guys on bicycles. Sometimes dirt bikes, although bicycles are way more inconspicuous. Not really that important but I find it kind of amusing

another thing I was surprised to find out is that most of the guys selling dope dont actually live in the area that they sell in.

honestly, im not really sure who lives in these fucking neighborhoods.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Have another fentanyl warning for anyone in NYC-- coca-cola stamp tested positive for fentanyl this morning (Friday, 9/15). Was found in N Manhattan/ Washington Hts (full warning/ picture linked below). Stay safe everyone!!

https://imgur.com/0iUlD9V

Hey guys,

Have another fentanyl warning for anyone in NYC-- coca-cola stamp tested positive for fentanyl this morning (Friday, 9/15). Was found in N Manhattan/ Washington Hts (full warning/ picture linked below). Stay safe everyone!!

https://imgur.com/0iUlD9V
Sasha, I want to thank you for the service you are providing. Been a while since I've been on BL but I'm a veteran user in Newark and NYC, Brooklyn. The fent is very prevalent nowadays and it's not a pleasant experience IMO. Give me old fashioned H any day. The synthetic fent is everywhere and I've had experiences where I totally blackout from it then I'm feeling withdrawal like 3 hours later. It's ridiculous.

Thankfully it's fairly easy to identify now and I have enough sources so can always find what I want. I've told all my sources to never give me that shit but often they don't know what's in their stuff. I stick with the reliable ones and I'm ok but every now and then you have to watch out. As soon as I see it I return it and get my money back. But thank you very much for posting the info you do. It will save lives.

What's up there Mr. NJ2NYC2NJ? Been a while brother. Good to read things seem to be going well for you.

heroin that has a pink hue to it

Hi, this is my first time coming here and finding this site after getting some really weird shit yesterday. So i wanted to try and let people know. m in long island. and yesterday i got dope that has a pink hue to it. after what i "think" i've learned about it and what it could be i had to come on here and let ppl know know especially if its in my area which means it may not be far from yours.

Its pink .. which it should not be, obviously. I'm learning it MAY be called u-47700 ... you can buy this shit online for pretty cheap. The guys i know who have taken it said they havent been right since..throwing up, awake doing shit but asleep .. jus weird shit ..just some weird shit. me as a female ive had different effects kinda .. horrible stomach cramps and sleeping like you wouldn't believe .. I just dont feel "right" ya know? I've been researching this shit all morning and what i'm finding isnt great and a lot of these results I or someone i know have experienced. it last like 30-40 mins, its not dope at all and it can kill you. I just want people to watch out for this shit bc as well all know, this shit isnt worth our lives. but we take this chance anyway. I'd like to be done with this crap completely and if someone comes across this garbage one day and doesnt buy it, im a happy woman. thats all i ask. If youve come across this pink-ish hue of dope please research " u-47700" and see if your side affects and the looks of it are similar to what you have and if so PLEASE flush it. again, it just doesnt feel right.

Apparently 7-8x more powerful than morphine & never tested on humans. I hope this can help someone if they come across it.

I've tried a sample of U-47700 (didn't think much of it tbh but I did not shoot it as I had never messed with it before) that my vendor sent me some time ago - they no longer sell it, it has been linked to a couple of deaths and seems to be quite an unknown quantity all in all. Avoid.

Here is our 'megathread' regarding the drug from our 'Other Drugs' forum http://http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/739960-Novel-opioid-U-47700-Mega-Thread-and-FAQ

Hello fellow east coasters, I am a blue light newb, the names Danielle, nice to me ya! I am from California, currently residing in New Jersey. Still waitin to see what all the fuss is about. Either I got some good Cali tar, or I am gettin crap stamps out here. Been using opiates since I was 16 (now 25). Daily user for the past 3 years (with a couple or a few one week gaps of sobriety) I've actually been sober for 2 weeks today. Which is good for my health! But not good for my impression on east coast heroin.... Ahaha, reading everyone's bragging posts is bummin me out man! But ey, maybe it's a blessing in disguise xD on a brighter note, the east coast is fucking beautiful compared to my big city hometown. The green and the trees took my breath away many times.. hah. Ahh ok, I shall end my unimportant novel right here ^__^

^heh! Just moved from CA to NY and my name is also Danielle. I feel ya!

Anyone in the Buffalo area??

Oh sheeit haha wassup dudette! Haha we must be careful not to say "hella" around here so I've heard bahaha. I'm about to check out New York this week. What are the odds of that haha. Hope you are having a chill time in the East Coast Danielle ^__^

I'm from CA, residing in north Jersey as of now, this Sunday about to go reside in Brooklyn area for a bit, so temporarily I will be chillin in your stomping grounds aha! I am curious to see how New York City life is vs California city life. I'm used to San Jose and San Francisco and LA so this will be a trip hah!

NYC FENT ALERT (THURSDAY 10/26)--- new white bags in Northern Manhattan area (Harlem/ Washington Heights) tested positive for fent
QC9ClZ2.jpg