• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

FRIDAY JULY 7TH: Fentanyl-laced and potentially dangerous heroin brands found in Washington Hts (NY)

YQNIgFX.png

Last edited:
i JUST moved out of Washington Heights.. and I never once even tried copping in the neighborhood during the year or so that I was living there. Stuck with delivery services the whole time, and I don't regret it, especially now with the increasing reports of fentanyl-laced dope in upper Manhattan and the BX.

I was drug-tested recently and came up dirty for dope and coke, but fentanyl did NOT come up, though the urinalysis DID test for fentanyl. Pretty sure the long-established delivery services are going to be less likely to experiment with fentanyl cuts... Their model works as-is, and you know the saying: "If it ain't broke..."

Another two baggies in Washington Heights, NY tested positive for fentanyl today (Monday August 7th). See below:
hXqyuUj.png

sorry I know the second description isn't too helpful, but better to know it's out there!

i JUST moved out of Washington Heights.. and I never once even tried copping in the neighborhood during the year or so that I was living there. Stuck with delivery services the whole time, and I don't regret it, especially now with the increasing reports of fentanyl-laced dope in upper Manhattan and the BX.

I was drug-tested recently and came up dirty for dope and coke, but fentanyl did NOT come up, though the urinalysis DID test for fentanyl. Pretty sure the long-established delivery services are going to be less likely to experiment with fentanyl cuts... Their model works as-is, and you know the saying: "If it ain't broke..."

Sounds like you had the right idea! It's very concerning how many positives tests we've been seeing from the upper Manhattan/Bronx area. Does that not seem to be the case in other parts of NY, or do you think it's just more common with a specific type of dealer/group around here? (I'm pretty clueless about local quality outside of the WHCP bubble unfortunately :x)

I couldn't say with any certainty, because i've spent the last 12 or 13 years dealing with delivery services 99% of the time. These services are pretty conservative and usually won't experiment with something unfamiliar like fentanyl.
I HAVE, however, done lots of copping in northern NJ, and the sort of dealers who sell on the block tend to be the type of change stamps frequently, play around with their ratios of dope to cut, and wouldn't think twice of introducing a new, strong cut like fentanyl out of the blue... These are the types of dealers who benefit from the occasional overdose and the fetishization of killer bags.

ALSO -- PLAIN WHITE BAGS are just that - PLAIN WHITE BAGS. Hard to distinguish from other plain white bags. It kinda sucks, because they all look the same. My dealer has been moving plain bags for the last year, and while I trust them because they've almost always maintained a really steady product, such a hard-to-identify bag can be dangerous when a deadly strain hits the streets.

My inbox has been full since 2009... What can I say, I seize upon the most insignificant of correspondences and hold onto them out of some strange misplaced sense of duty for historical documentation.
I just deleted a message or two... *ahem*...

Sick of upstate ny loose trash... miss taking trips to paterson for stamps but havnt been back sense when I was 17 in 07 an got popped with 10 bricks being white leaving the dog pound

we used to cop weed at the dog pound back in like '94, '95.. shit was a jungle. Rest in peace..

Last edited:
Haha for sure... is Trenton as crazy with police presence like paterson.. honestly wondering if it's any less of a dumb idea to go there,then it use to b going to paterson

I go to Newark but everything is weak. They always say fire and u just laugh. Wish people just did business the right way

It all depends on u getting someone u can go to all the time and not always going to the hot spots

If I had a Nickel from every time I heard the word fire and was disappointed in Jersey id be very well off. I must b the exception to the rule Bc I'm from the dirty Jersey and I have never had anything compete w alphabet city in NYC.

Ty found post extremely helpful. Especially as a starting ground. I was looking for a better alternative to Newark as it is a complete crap shoot Bc when your guy has the fire he doesn't need to broadcast it. It's when he doesn't have the gds that you hear them broadcast they have fire. Funny thing is most likely the only way they would know the difference would be if I came right back. And more times than not they would have something different and then begins the crap shoot once again.