• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Ahaha lol glad tmt is back i always have more fun when hes around. As for my ip and why you havent picked me up... i outa your guys juridiction so HA HA

Don't worry for me, I'm always behind "seven proxies". Just don't insult mods for no reason, you had it coming, it's also just a warning, so those panties, you can un-knot them.

I don't post anything that can endanger this forum, which in theory, like I said before, has the potential of being the most useful, at least for CAN/USA/Mexico citizens. Now behave.

You don't say. Anyway, to be on topic. Is there still awesome mdma that is pressed into white unstamped pills, that I think aren't round? Last time I heard of good MDMA not in crystal form, pilled in the old school way, it was all the rage in Chi-Town.

Mite wana get that sand out yer vag while youre unknotting them too.
Clear rectangular bags by western and lake with the staple up top are pretty good, word on the street...
Don't worry for me, I'm always behind "seven proxies". Just don't insult mods for no reason, you had it coming, it's also just a warning, so those panties, you can un-knot them.

I don't post anything that can endanger this forum, which in theory, like I said before, has the potential of being the most useful, at least for CAN/USA/Mexico citizens. Now behave.

These arguments are annoying.im just going to keep posting like a poster should post....close call at the spot. Picked up and it immediately became Xmas. Thought I was fucked for sure. They blew past me and I was outtie. Every day shit for the hottest block on the WS.

good stuff chicitylegend, let's at least try to keep our thread going. I thought u were copping southside nowadays?
be careful with those close calls, I had one where the cop pulled me over for a license plate light, thought he was guna search me but I was good

One time the cops searched me and still didnt find the shit. Its was TMT, in fact
I've had that happen a bunch of times. They rolled up on me a few times, I usually stuff it pretty good and they searched me, couldn't find shit and let me go. Another time I had a warrant, got stopped, the cop knew who I was, knew I had a warrant. I had 25 bags hidden good. I got taken in, and ended up sniffing them in the cell with a blanket over my head/body. Flushed the empties. They never caught on...

like a boss. Once a got cuffed in the backseat, and with my hands cuffed behind my back in the cruiser, managed to fish a few bags out my front pocket, and shove em in my ass. It tightened the cuffs really bad, my wrists started bleeding, but at least i got to save those bags and not catch the extra charge.

yea fuck that extra charge. I hate seeing that on cops someone getting busted for something else but they got caught in possession of something also.
keep the thread going y all. for the record I want to clear the record. TMT isn't a cop bro I've met him in person dozens of times. bro is everything he has said he is, lives in Chicago and everything. lay off my boy sodope
getting caught with that shit ain't no joke, can't say I've stashed shit in my butt but doesn't mean I wouldn't do it to save my ass lol

why is Trump going in front of the UN assembly telling them he will destroy north korea lol.
dude any of yall been downtown lately? It's booming down there, there's probably like 10% of the buildings down there under construction building shit taller. the amount of granite & steel alone is bonkers.

Reason why people don't post here anymore is most likely because the topic of the thread destroys lives. Some are probably homeless, some just burnt the fuck out, some in recovery, some completely sober and away from it, a few who are paranoid, and the rest who just don't give a fuck about it. It's like a little roundtable of people who are actively destroying their lives. Fuck dope. If you are able to juggle dope mixed with life without repercussions then you are one lucky and sharp motherfucker. This shit brings so much drama and bullshit. Wish I never would have tried it, for real. Wish I didn't know how good it makes you feel. To those who are considering dabbling...don't please. I wish everybody the best of luck whether you are trying to stop or not ready yet. Because nowadays, you need alot of luck to escape the grasp. Law enforcement is out of control with their stop and searches of anyone who is white and in the cook county suburbs, just completely ignoring standard protocol. They have so much more resources to fight dope now and they're going after every body while the rest of society just sweeps users under the rug. It's the worst time to be an addict. The only people who are concerned with addicts are cops who want to lock you up and help them go after dealers. The rest of the world doesn't give a fuck.

wasnt too hard to do for you tho id imagine...given ur asshole.is the size.of basketball hoop all u had to.do was toss them.in the general direction and yaayyyy HE SHOOTS HE SCORES!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahahah.

You gotta lay off the gay sex on backpage Sodope....sellin yourself to men for bags is as low as it gets. lmao. loser.

dude.... you are trying way too hard... If you are anywhere near over the age of 22 and made this post, you need to re-evaluate your life because you come off poverty as fuck and like you are clueless. Who actually speaks like this outside of high schoolers?

YOu missed all the threads where he threatens everyone with his federal task force buddies and starts calling people faggots and all sorts of slimy shit. Im not even sure how he has a 2nd username when the first one got banned, its against the rules to make a new name to try and circumvent a ban. And im sure TMT knows all about backpage, since his task force does regular stings on it to bust poor, sad, junkies bitches who have to sell themselves to stay well... What a stand up guy. Glad I pay taxes for that shit.

dude.... you are trying way too hard... If you are anywhere near over the age of 22 and made this post, you need to re-evaluate your life because you come off poverty as fuck and like you are clueless. Who actually speaks like this outside of high schoolers?

Homophobic, right wing militarized police often speak in this manner. Theyre better than us.

good stuff chicitylegend, let's at least try to keep our thread going. I thought u were copping southside nowadays?
be careful with those close calls, I had one where the cop pulled me over for a license plate light, thought he was guna search me but I was good

I got people all over, but, for some reason, I prefer to go to the west. I'm going on vacation and coming back clean ( I hope ). wish me luck. I'll be back in mid-October.

A few people have wondered why it seems the WS seems to have dropped off, and its effect is mirrored in our infamous Chi dope thread. Well, obviously hot street corners have pushed sales to the next logical step: cell phones. But if your connect gets busted, they'll still try to grab you using his phone, texting like things are cool til you show up. Now, maybe that's too much hassle - maybe they're not impounding cars for cash ransom any more. I don't know. I bailed out two cars back in the day.

The street is still impersonal - in and out, no cell number that can end up in CPD's database. The corner cameras don't seem to be in play and the corner boys just moved down the block anyway. Still hot as shit, but the adrenaline rush is part of the addiction. What's killing the scene is synthetics. Dope slingers have killed their cash cow by reducing the organic heroin and increasing fentanyl in each bag. Plain and simple - there's no fucking euphoria in fentanyl. It's a super pain-killer that'll knock you out. Fine if you're strung out and don't want to get sick, and fine if your goal is "nodding."

But for me, it was always that god-feeling euphoria. I only snorted 90% of the time, and so do most suburban fiends with disposable income. You want to laugh, have your mind blasting at 150+%, totally love your shit job, feel the music… you get it. That shit's missing - totally gone with the spec of fentanyl in a bag of dorman. And if there's more than a spec… well. Obviously sources can disappear for gangs, but ordering fentanyl off the dark web - that's pretty dependable. And way cheaper. Why not?

If I wanted to relapse - and I do occasionally - but I know that now I'm most likely to find shit. That euphoria was for sale on every corner back around 2004-5 and a number of years before and after - that's gone. The quality has gone down over the years, and now it's mostly shit. Why not just take a couple of xanex if you like nodding out? Synthetics are killing the dope game. Get that Afghanistan source back! Until then, less and less people are going to want to take a chance with fentanyl, or synthetic analogues or whatever arrived in the mail from China. Or if they're trying it for the first time, they're like, "What's the big deal? I slept."

See y'all in a couple years - that's about my posting frequency!

you should post more Chilatesleeper, that wad a good post. you got that right synthetics are killing the game. a couple times I got a slight feeling of an opiate high without getting my sick off. weird shit that leaves u PISSED it tastes right but ur still sick. it's not even low grade organic dope, cause then more of it would get ur sick off. no matter how much u do it would take the chills away for a few minutes then ur right back in wd. there's alot of fake shit going around

How are your bags? I habe been off for a few years but went and copped a couple times this month on the Westside. The fist time was decent they were alien bags but had more of a fent feeling. The second time was garbage. They were purple dubs and even with no tolerance i barely felt them. Im thinking about going again but idk if its even worth .