• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

lol good one musicinmyveins. Shit they are building like crazy downtown. If you can handle it check the video out below. Slaves to the new system

You're young and still have time to get your shit straight, but can I ask you what possessed you to shoot it? You went from norks to dope and then shot the dope? Did you snort for a while? It's not the strength of the high of shooting that makes me feel like there's such a small chance at beating it, but it's the act of shooting. Do you realize how severe that really is? To load up shit that has been in our countries and then shipped here and ended up in basements full of money hungry, gun toting ruthless dudes who are only concerned about money. And then you cook it up and shoot it straight in the vein. No coming back after that once it's in the blood like that. I'm not here to judge, the powers that be know what the fuck im really about and I'm not a good person, but I never shot it and I always felt sickened by just the thought. ...

Just was reading some older posts and this is something to discuss. Ive looking on the internet on discussion about this and its there but not in depth. I asked a girl who injects and she said its like a different drug over 10x stronger than sniffing. Id like some more insight into this, not because im interested in doing it or anything but just knowledge wise what makes it so much more addictive. The same substance supposedly is a different level with instant gratification.

Last edited:
In town for a fest really needing help
Supply just ran out have 2 days here left
your best shot is take the green like and get off about 4 stops from the loop and wall around. were you here for lollapalooza?

I hear Racine, WI is a VERY creepy town.

Not really. Well..you could say this about any town...I mean every town has its' own creepy area creepy part, but most of Racine is really cool,original and interesting. Used to work as a driver and I drove throughout Racine many times. And again...it is MO

Well, I meant all the corruption scandals and such. Wisconsin and Michigan due to voter suppression tactics are not what they used to be. The fact a guy like Scott Walker is putting his weight on everything (and was elected, in Wisconsin)...as bad as Snyder in Michigan who had the balls of restoring the dictatorial Emergency Manager law after voters took it down before the 2012 election, only to restore it when he re-won his seat, inexpicably...but then again, there's 60 000 boxes of votes in Michigan that have no choosing for President in Wayne County...that counts Detroit, that was proven by Jill Stein's recount effort, too bad the Pennsylvania law for recounts made it impossible for her to have it done even partially like in those 2 other states.Believe me I didn't want Hitlery to win either, but with a less decisive win Trump might not be so bold and like Jon Stewart said of Scott Walker (who inexplicably withdrew from president race when he was leading the polls or if not was second to Trump when he did)before he left TV because he had *it* with the bullshit that it was getting hard to make fun of such shit situations since 16 years....when he said of the about 18 Republican nominees in the extremely too early talks of elections (which favoured Trump, aided by the media, who now hate him?) that he looked like the kid who would show you in secret he had a dead bird in his pocket. The guy seems to have an IQ under 90 and is forcing public-private "partnerships" where the public gives money, but gets no kickbacks in return (that Milwaukee Bucks new arena). I heard Racine was corruption central, and it's proximity to Chicago leads me to believe it is. (also wikipedia articles about all the officials being fined and jailed and also suicided, if not all wiki'd, then recorded in news reports...all in this little town of Racine, where Biological Weapons factories exist, apparently. Many even back in the 90's, said Racoon City " a medium size midwest american city" seems to concord with Racine, the japanese would find the obviousness in how they got the name more than non-japanese speakers. Also saying the area around town is mountainous, I know there's a large mountain in the northern Chicago southeast WI area. Anyway, don't be surprised if in the future it is exposed there is secret underground biological weapon labs by a corporation or 2 accessible from the main police precinct lol.

Sometimes i wish this is just a bad dream.
I wish i will wake up one day in different reality.
We only can live this life one time. Make the best with what you have. Treat those around you with love, enjoy yourself, don't over think things, time goes by too fast, material objects will come and go, but you as a person, who you truly are in the inside is who you will have to face when you go to sleep at night. The happiest people on Earth are often the ones with "nothing". Be humble and listen to others, you can always learn something new.

lol good one musicinmyveins. Shit they are building like crazy downtown. If you can handle it check the video out below. Slaves to the new system

Just was reading some older posts and this is something to discuss. Ive looking on the internet on discussion about this and its there but not in depth. I asked a girl who injects and she said its like a different drug over 10x stronger than sniffing. Id like some more insight into this, not because im interested in doing it or anything but just knowledge wise what makes it so much more addictive. The same substance supposedly is a different level with instant gratification.

Both dope and coke are completely different when you shoot. I sniffed for years, an older junkie shot me up and I saw what a difference it was, especially with coke. Because my veins are so bad I often with sniff a few bags when i am sick and I know I don't have a good vein readily available. I don't advise anyone to go start shooting hard drugs, a lot of people switch because they are sniffing a lot to get high. They think if they shoot it, they won't have to use as much. That's true, for the first two weeks, then you will have to keep shooting more and do it more often, after a while you will be using more than ever. I know a person online isn't going to change your mind, but before you walk down that road, realize that some doors you walk through stay open, it can never be undone, it isn't the path you want to choose. Serious addiction will only hurt the ones who love you the most.

Man this thread really fizzled out while I was gone... Guess I'll have to livin this shit up a bit!

Well I'm just happy that ol' whathisname is gone, after I called him out on at least 2 diff. names... Looks like they gave up/ cut funding/ put it on the backburner trying to use this thread as bait.

How's life, cicerogrinds? Do you currently use or u clean?

Although, I gotta say, I am a little worried about that other dude, pill_billy, who also realized what was up with he who will be unnamed, and called his out, but also said he had just gotten out the fed, and was not afraid to put his personal dox info and case info up here in a link... I recall the ci saying that he was guna fuck him over cuz that, and a few days later, pill_billy stopped posting, and hasn't posted since.

Anyone wana guess what mighta happened to him? Hopefully nothing bad actually happened legally because this thread. Im not sure how anything he said here would violate any probation or parole or be considered a crime tho? Input anyone?

You must be an out of towner because your dumb ass doesn't know how Dupage county operates. They would surely set up someone for a couple of bags. Even possession. They are trying to lock up everyone that has anything to do with heroin in dupage county (the suburbs of chicago). A drug charge now also has a very good chance of a complete seizure of your vehicle which you most likely won't get back in court. They've instilled fear in not only dealers who want to set up in dupage, but even petty junkies who know that having just one bag on you could pretty much ruin your life.

I just wanted to repost this valuable insight from Factsjustfacts, cuz he's right on the money Besides the completely false statement and dig at us Chicagoans by South Jetty Bill, wtf is he talking about with the quotes??
?

I'm from Philly, jersey area originally but now spend most my time around Holyoke/Springfield. Massachusetts. I've always been interested in Chicago though. I know the wild West has popping corners but does SS too? I know cheif Keef got busted for manufacturing heroin, is it big down there too?

Well I'm just happy that ol' whathisname is gone, after I called him out on at least 2 diff. names... Looks like they gave up/ cut funding/ put it on the backburner trying to use this thread as bait.

How's life, cicerogrinds? Do you currently use or u clean?

i just thought about it and im 3.5 yrs clean!.. the first 2 yrs are the toughest by far.. altho lately (only when drinking too much) been craving a taste .. then i go to bed and when i wake up realize how stupid them thought are... anyone out there that wants to quit never give up hope i was a junking for nearly 10 yrs , my own family even started to give up on me...... everyday i feel blessed to live life off the bs, trust me it gets better..

i just thought about it and im 3.5 yrs clean!.. the first 2 yrs are the toughest by far.. altho lately (only when drinking too much) been craving a taste .. then i go to bed and when i wake up realize how stupid them thought are... anyone out there that wants to quit never give up hope i was a junking for nearly 10 yrs , my own family even started to give up on me...... everyday i feel blessed to live life off the bs, trust me it gets better..
Good for you! That's really awesome. I got clean last year for four months, stupidest decision ever to get back on it. I feel like I'll never get clean sometimes.i d kill to wake up and not have to find a way to get money just to feel normal.

New on here looking for my like minded people.

Been sober awhile now wonderin what the good old days are like now. I miss it. Life is so boring and stressful now. I just wanna be free. Anybody out in the west burbs area.

How's the west side looking these days? I've been off for a few years but thinking about making a trip.

I used to love making the trip to the westside. I still get excited thinking about it