• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

naw...i.stand behind that comment...amd i have worked and studied abroad....visiting New Zealand, Spain, Amsterdamn, Paris, and London.......and i traveled for basketball around the country during college so I habe experienced my fair share of "global cities."......And dude sometimes you may think where you live at sucks simpl because you are used to it....and familiarity breeds contempt.....however Chicago in the summer is one of the best cities to be in the world....beach, music fests, nightlife, restauarants, conventions, etc....Chicago is a good place to be in the summer no doubt.
I haven't lived I Chicago. Im from Philly, but have lived on the west coast and Austin and a few places abroad. Chicago, like Philly is a city of neighborhoods. It's very urban like Philly and has a ton of people chilling outside and a ton of open air corners. Not many cities like this anymore (Baltimore?) Anyways I always loved Philly in the summer and could see how it could be very similar. I love chilling on the block summer afternoon/evening, block partys, cookouts. Nothing like it.

I haven't lived I Chicago. Im from Philly, but have lived on the west coast and Austin and a few places abroad. Chicago, like Philly is a city of neighborhoods. It's very urban like Philly and has a ton of people chilling outside and a ton of open air corners. Not many cities like this anymore (Baltimore?) Anyways I always loved Philly in the summer and could see how it could be very similar. I love chilling on the block summer afternoon/evening, block partys, cookouts. Nothing like it.

yup too bad its so short....9 months of shitty weather it seems like. 3months of good weather. that part of it sucks.

yup too bad its so short....9 months of shitty weather it seems like. 3months of good weather. that part of it sucks.
Yeah I live in New England now and it's like that, still snow on the ground here. I also lived in Washington State for a bit, that was terrible. Cold and rainy for 9 months, but gorgeous the other three. can't wait till summer.

Yeah I live in New England now and it's like that, still snow on the ground here. I also lived in Washington State for a bit, that was terrible. Cold and rainy for 9 months, but gorgeous the other three. can't wait till summer.

yea i live downtown chicago and it was extremely rainey and gray this week so it sucked....but whatever it has to be summer soon!!!! but also with the nice weather means ppl r gonna be getting shot round the clock here....its goes down in the summer in chicago.

I've been a member since 09. Can someone tell me if it's still safe to attempt a street pick up. Not asking for street names[i know them all] I've been outa the scene clean for the last 5 years but planning on risking it for the biscuit

Last edited by a moderator:
Been to Chicago in the summer. Its no Sydney and Sydney isn't even all that great tbh

Well, I suppose if anything, you at least don't have to worry about tweakers and crystal meth here in Chicago. There's really no scene, unless you're part of the gay community.

I've been to both Sydney and Chicago in the summer time and meth-heads aside at least Sydney doesn't have the gun crime of the South side of CHI-RAQ

I dont need to see a doctor to know that yes, my brain has been altered. Some permanently and some temporarily. Ill only find out in time. Ill have to get some clean time under my belt to find out, though.

Been in drug court a week and a half now. There drug tests suck. I smoked weed literally less than an hour (and consistently since I started) beforehand and tested negative. I admitted to a cocaine benzo weed use and tested pos for only weed. Messed up stuff, man

On that note... im going to a speaker mtng tonight (I am not mandated). I hate addiction. This blows.

I dont need to see a doctor to know that yes, my brain has been altered. Some permanently and some temporarily. Ill only find out in time. Ill have to get some clean time under my belt to find out, though.

Been in drug court a week and a half now. There drug tests suck. I smoked weed literally less than an hour (and consistently since I started) beforehand and tested negative. I admitted to a cocaine benzo weed use and tested pos for only weed. Messed up stuff, man

On that note... im going to a speaker mtng tonight (I am not mandated). I hate addiction. This blows.

why are u smoking right before the tests? are u purposely trying to fail? or when they drug tests does it just always happen to be right after u smoke?

Ive had one dirty test that meant anything against me. I just started. I was told that they expect us to fuck upb in the beginning so my brain tricked me into justifying a use of cocaine after a week of abstinence. I smoked... because weed should be legal as a medicine and I have been smoking regularly for various health reasons for years. Its hard to stop altogether. That said, its illegal here and due to pending felony drug charges I will have to quit here and there to complete this program.

My bigger obstacle will be my decision as to whether to quit / taper off suboxone or get back on a maintenance dose. Im leaning toward getting off.

Guys... if you understand addiction you know that one can want to be clean and quit fucking up... and still fuck up. This is not my first rodeo.

Ive had one dirty test that meant anything against me. I just started. I was told that they expect us to fuck upb in the beginning so my brain tricked me into justifying a use of cocaine after a week of abstinence. I smoked... because weed should be legal as a medicine and I have been smoking regularly for various health reasons for years. Its hard to stop altogether. That said, its illegal here and due to pending felony drug charges I will have to quit here and there to complete this program.

My bigger obstacle will be my decision as to whether to quit / taper off suboxone or get back on a maintenance dose. Im leaning toward getting off.

Guys... if you understand addiction you know that one can want to be clean and quit fucking up... and still fuck up. This is not my first rodeo.

oh uea i think everyone on this board is under no illusions concerning the seriousness of drug addiction and how difficult it can be...however, Woa youve been on here for years....when is enough, enough????? im just goin based off what youve said. ..it sounds like drugs have pretty much caused you to lose everything....its just sounds so sad and fucked up...i feel bad for you...cuz u sound like an overall noce person.

I've been a member since 09. Can someone tell me if it's still safe to attempt a street pick up. Not asking for street names[i know them all] I've been outa the scene clean for the last 5 years but planning on risking it for the biscuit

why the fuck you want to do that for man?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i agree with cicerogrinds. Im sure majority of us would love to be in your shoes with 5 years clean. I would just take a hit of some weed or take a benzo. Anything so you dont unleash the beast that is H. Shoot, maybe try some lsd. Ive always loved tripping and sometimes it helps to see how beautiful life really is and how nasty H is for me. Kinda like a spiritual shower or something, lol. Hope you fought off those triggers. Be safe everybody.

Just wanted to warn everybody of some bad dope going around. It reminds me of the dope I got that was cut with cocaine over last summer that was on the intersection of a street named after a State where the street dead ends (just west of a salvation army). This is a broad description so hopefully this isn't breaking the rules (that spot isnt even "popping" like it was back then now though).

Anyway I know for a fact that the spot ive referred to cut their dope with cocaine and pcp, amongst other things. I know this because 1) I gave myself a test after doing it and dropped dirty for coke and heroin and I had not done any coke in years. It even made me fiend to go get more coke. I also know that this spot cut their dope with pcp because I was clean for awhile expecting a drug test, but I never got the test so I copped from that spot. Two days after I did the dope I was tested (with gc/ms confirmatory) and I had PCP in my system but no heroin (probably because there was such a little amount of heroin in it, and also because heroin leaves the body quickly).

Anyway this spot with bad dope has red tapes on it and the bags have a red devils face on them. When you cook it up you get these weird grayish/blackish particles that do not dissolve floating all around. Also, it makes the water super thick. I use a 31g needle and it almost clogged on me. Thankfully I did my shot slowly and as I was 1/3 done with it I stopped (it was a 2 bag shot). I was overcome with paranoia, anxiety, and my hands started having tremors.

Thankfully I bought a jab of real dope and only bought 2 bags from this spot because I wanted to try it out. So glad I didn't waste anymore money there.

Once again the bags have red devil faces on them and red tape on the bags. They are not on the same corner as the old red tape bags (they are 2 blocks east, meaning there is 1 block inbetween these spots).

I'd definitely stay away from this. It felt almost like a synthetic marijuana high (with the paranoia and anxiety).

I'd definitely stay away from this. It felt almost like a synthetic marijuana high (with the paranoia and anxiety).

That would have been terrible especially when you were expecting the warm subtle high of smack that IME never causes paranoia. Where i live coke is far to expensive to cut with H but in my home town Melbourne only a few months ago we had a bad batch of MDMA cut with a PCP type substance that caused all sorts of problems.

I find it interesting that in North American cities people sell dope in printed bags with symbols. Can anyone list some of the symbols that have had a reputation of being the bomb. Is it a gang/cartel thing? How often to you get plain baggies?

That would have been terrible especially when you were expecting the warm subtle high of smack that IME never causes paranoia. Where i live coke is far to expensive to cut with H but in my home town Melbourne only a few months ago we had a bad batch of MDMA cut with a PCP type substance that caused all sorts of problems.

I find it interesting that in North American cities people sell dope in printed bags with symbols. Can anyone list some of the symbols that have had a reputation of being the bomb. Is it a gang/cartel thing? How often to you get plain baggies?

that baggie shit is completely irrelevant....i hate when i hear ppl act as if the "type of bag" means something in regards ro how good the dope is. it doesnt. because the batches can change all the time and its just whatever baggies they bought that day. literally all they do is buy the baggies randomly and fill it up with dope. one day it could smiley faces another day it could be devils or a nike swoosh logo....it doesnt matter. all that matters is if the batch they are pushing at that time is good.

...yeah, u shud be good...i took a "break" for a few years, (from '10-'13) and when I came back out to the wild wild west it was like I never left (besides an empty lot where the "McPill" spot used to be lol). In fact, my two "main" spots now are on the same corners I've been copping at on and off since '09 ....just left there, actually!