• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I'm sure people will be lining up to answer your questions after insulting them and telling them everyone in their city uses the wrong slang. They put in them in foils in Chicago and also small baggies, but no not wax paper bags like the NE think more of the small clear plastic bags Philly n cmd use on the outside of the wax paper bags. The dboys in Camden can often be nicer than in Philly BTW, if been copping in both cities for over a decade.

Good for you, Yo Diddy.

I'm not really concerned if I have people lining up to answer my questions. If anyone got "insulted" from what I said then, Awww. Yeah, dude, I'm kind of playing around. I don't get all bent that other, or otter, areas of the country bag their shit up wrong. Plastic, ziplock nick bags ain't the way to go.

Hey, hot shot, what happened to that Philly harm reduction thing?

I've been copping in both Camden and Philly for almost 30-years. And I didn't just cop and leave in Camden. My boy was born and raised on <snip> St and we hung out there. Philly boys are way more "customer service friendly like"

Never been beat in Philly. Never. I've never been sketched walking in Philly.

Dude, I know you think, YOU THE MAN in all of this shit...

Last edited by a moderator:
How to have fun with Fentanyl adh?sive patches. 75mcg avea brand. Please move if in violation... Thanks for any velo

So sad, I'm sorry your still using know you will die, either OD or the effects on your liver, heart. Speaking from 35+years experience in San Francisco then moved got a hold of that fentanyl heroin poison narcon 3 shots the 1st time, OD again on my Birthday last year, same crap, busted head from falling straight down, cracked ribs, black N Blue that's what resesataion does, beside the tubes and this epidemic is killing off kids in the south Alanta Georgia dropping like flys. Needless to say that was the freakN end for me after many ODs left for dead, hospital, prison, jails and yup sho nuff death. God saw fit to keep me here. So prayers up. #4GodNRecovery!
Try it. You might live longer my dear.

Yesssss Congrats absolutely! 35+yes of hard heroin addiction Opiates for pain now #4GodNRecovery it can happen it is happening. But you have to be willing to fight for the life God gave you to help another addict. That's what we do.
✌???️

I lived in supermarket open drug markets in California in the 90s 35+yrs heroin/ slanging and addiction. It's only an epidemic because of the 'White burb kids dying, dropN young too. It's been an epidemic dude..Cept now that fentanyl heroin mixed took me out twice literally died on my bday yr ago 3shoots Narcan busted ribs tubes, shouldA couldA been brain dead or just dead. Man the lights came on, sick of prison, rehab after rehab, many other ODs in the past, withdrawing, hospitals. Dude enough is enough. So the miracle is real and happening to me and many others. Living a life worth living God truly blessed. #4GodNRecovery
Hope you find your way out?

Absolutely Live a life worth living! 35+years addiction to heroin WE CAN RECOVER!
I'm reading some GREAT things Good Bless you all! #4GodNRecovery ??️

We can recover sister, I'm sorry your still suffering in addiction. After 35+yrs of heroin addiction open drug markets in California and selling to use, prison,hospitals, rehab after freakN rehab, withdrawal ugggggg!
All I can say is #4GodNRecovery because doing dope ALWAYS ENDS UP BAD OR WORSE DEAD ROLL THEM DICE IF YA WANT TO. I SAY HIT SOME MEETINGS!

Lol Billy you know the name! Trust me, I know I am far from being "the man". But that's neither here nor there. I just couldn't understand why you would come on to another cities forum, basically making fun of them and everything. If you say you were joking it's water under the bridge. You've been copping in CMD and Philly for 30 years?! I'm turning 31 next week, I started when I was about 16, strictly north CMD from 04-10 you must remember some great stamps? I know this is the Chicago thread but come back, boogieman, lean with it, slave master, gi Joe, transformers, godfather...the list goes on. North isn't what it used to be. I used to hang out all day down there with no hassle from the cops, now it's a lot nicer and the action is down south. I started going to kenzo when stamps like absolute, tko,Taffy, norface, shark, lettuce and tomatoes, flu shot at the park were around. I wish the game was like that now sadly it's not. We have a thread for Philly up n running btw. Pm me if u want the link.

What up guys, just checking in. Been copping once every couple of weeks. Finally got a job last week. I think ive got it under control, just copping at most once a week. Hopefully it stays that way I'm trying my hardest not to go back to daily copping, it's been working for the past seven months. Still have my only PC that onaleays cop from. Quality is pretty decent, except one time o got a jab and it looked dark grey in the rig, it was dope because i got high but has anyone ever gotten grey colored dope when you cook it up. I mean actually grey almost black looking? Not black tar either because that looks brownish.

I've got one raw connect with greyish raw that cooks up black, but i think i just used too much/ not enough water had to water it down quite a bit as it clogged the rig. My regular guy for almost a year now is lately concerned that I'm a "12", it's bizarre, if i were a cop, why would i spend a year buying from a corner kid? Any idea why I'm spooking him? Still putting in the same order, not trying to get him to get me oz's or anything. Maybe some of his crew got picked up? I remember one time a crew i used pretty often all got picked up and they were convinced i had something to do with it. Got interviewed by the corner boss, it was a little nerve wracking...

Ugh, I hate followers. People who hear rappers from Atlanta call cops "12" and they start saying it. I don't get why more street level dealers aren't focused on being businessmen. I guess those are the guys that move up the chain. And Neutrino, cops do setup undercover buys in long running drug operations when they are targeting a group to take them out of business for good.

Appreciate the reply, was about to give up on this thread. Well, i guess my guy was right to be concerned, he's in county now. Waiting on his wife now, she seems to share his attitude regarding punctuality unfortunately. If i didn't like them and their stuff, I'd score elsewhere, it's summer and there are crews everywhere. Oh well, I'm going to go back to reading game of thrones.

it's very hot this summer especially the well known blocks. they are watching the blue light cameras like hawks and grabbing anybody they can.

The chicago heroin game died from aids, so the thread went along with it. If anyone know where there ISN'T garbage dope, please let me know. I'll be waiting.

Theres some decent spots at the moment that aren't garbage don't give up hope!

I give it about 10 years for the street boys to be almost extinct. Everyone is migrating online. If I was still using I’d be ordering dope from be onion patch. There’s a bigger variety, prices are better that what I paid back in Boston years back. I don’t know, it’s crazy, I mean just for the light stuff I use I get a better deal online and it comes quick. I can’t help but think of how many hours I’ve wasted waiting for my connect to get to me while I’m getting sicker and sicker. I’m sure we can all (clean, sober, using) relate when it comes to time wasted with the dope boy who said “I’ll be there in a few”

I doubt it, too many people that don't have access to online ordering.