• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

yea dude that shit is always fucking hot ass fuck with cops...especially since the weather is turning nicer its gonna be non stop over there this summer...fuck that...luckily my dude meets away from the fucking hood in a nice area. I cant do that shit man, always gotta be paranoid is today the day a random cop wants to grab me off the street? especially simce they watch those areas like a fucking hawk.

yea dude that shit is always fucking hot ass fuck with cops...especially since the weather is turning nicer its gonna be non stop over there this summer...fuck that...luckily my dude meets away from the fucking hood in a nice area. I cant do that shit man, always gotta be paranoid is today the day a random cop wants to grab me off the street? especially simce they watch those areas like a fucking hawk.

They seem to look for and target anyone driving newer/nicer cars around the hood- they know why you're there. lol
I mean it also doesn't help that people straight up announce loudly what they're slinging while out on the street

Last edited:
Dope, powder, ready rock! In Philly/Camden/some places in Jersey the tell out the stamp name, so it sounds weird. "Anti-christ" "come back" "Adidas" they may do that in the chi too but I know they don't really have stamps, just different packaging. What's weird is in bmore the sell scramble caps, but they put a name similar to a stamp to it. Only difference is there's no actual writing or anything on the caps so they just make up names. "Top flight" "Draco" like where'd you come up w that name?? What do they yell out in chi? Blows? Dope? Boy?

Usually it was just "Dope! Dope!" Lol. I only have experience in the Camden/Paterson/Newark circuit though. Never really heard stamp names...probably wouldn't recognize the names anyway, plus some of them were 3+ syllables, unlike the more concise & succinct "dope". That's what I'd ask for if I wanted something...either that or "stamps".

I call the van man regularly. I like that he comes to my house. He knows when I call exactly what my order is. Its awesome.

Drug court is going really well. Minus some sanctions and about one coke and a few wees uses a week. The key is honesty, folks. This time around im gonna be straight up and deal with shit as it comes.

Im thinking about hitting up Chicago in two weeks for a night. Please continue... ;)

I hate how hot the block is when it's nicer weather. I was gonna go shop around yesterday cause my normal dude couldn't meet me til late night but after seeing all the warnings on bl of arrests I figured I'd just wait for him. Sick as fuck all day, it sucked.

Rocks n blows what u need white boy. Lol

Well, not in Montreal, the open air drug place, the black guys from french speaking countries or with parents coming from french speaking countries who totally speak the same as a white french canadian will tell ya "here there's only snow and buzz, if we find someone selling H in the open, they won't come back, be sure of it". I was in a huge town for a part of my college years and the best exotic thing I got was pure moroccan blond hash, the only time I saw H like I said was at anything-goes as long as you keep it quiet kind of apartment and those dudes were smoking #3 brown with foil and a lighter with small bottles of soda cut in half to take hits, like hot knives for weed and hash and oil, sort of, the cone thing, but that's about it, the older brother of the guy I knew best there was the guy with and he was smoking it like a pro and making hits for him and his girlfriend, i think using scissors to make a square of foil, like half a normal sheet of paper long then it then bent it over itself a couple times and then put the powdered brown in the middle where the thing was now like a small-ish curved V and then put the soda bottle half in his mouth and ran the lighter a couple inches under the foil, and then the stuff turned liquid and you have to move it around carefully (the liquid so that it doesn't all burn up at once. It seems difficult, but hot knifing weed seems difficult at first.

As for me I was shooting Dilaudid and Morphine pills with my trusty SteriFilts made for shooting pills, I had a better rush than them (Dilaudid) and about 3/4 the amazing nod they had, I didn't have 3-MAM and 6-MAM, just morphine after the dilaudid dissipates 10 minutes later, fuckin opi-crack. They went all insane about Oxycontin, although we have generic oxycontin just like the old stuff, Oxycodone-CR, I had some 5-6 times before I was stuck at only being able to find Dillies and HydromorphContins 18's, 24's and 30's.

The HMC's, any canadian know how easy they are to abuse, unlike Kadians the beads don't have talc, so they're safe if you got quality filters, those in SteriCup do the job, SteriFilts are the best though, just mortar and pestle the shit, care fully on a sheet of paper, and then take the sheet of paper with the crushed hydromorphone, either dilaudid or HMC contin beads turned to dust and slowly let fall into your securicup or if you don't have securicups, you're an idiot, every pharmacy is an exchange here so, we got our packs with 4 bacteriostatic water vials, securicups (sterile cups), plastic handles if you gotta heat what you're shooting up, H or Coke.everything else you have to be an idiot to do so, adding in more crap, although with Dilaudid brand name, there's almost nothing left in the cup, the magnesuim stearate is all in the filter and some anhydrous lactose might have come through but that's a non-concern. And then the best rush of anxiety relief and coming from your legs slowly up to the top of your brain the best with freebase, I once almost had the oppurtunity of taking a hit of freebase while coming up on the Dilaudid rush and passed, I though my heart wouldn't handle it, some kind of freakish speedball and those scare the shit outta me.

Well, not in Montreal, the open air drug place, the black guys from french speaking countries or with parents coming from french speaking countries who totally speak the same as a white french canadian will tell ya "here there's only snow and buzz, if we find someone selling H in the open, they won't come back, be sure of it". I was in a huge town for a part of my college years and the best exotic thing I got was pure moroccan blond hash, the only time I saw H like I said was at anything-goes as long as you keep it quiet kind of apartment and those dudes were smoking #3 brown with foil and a lighter with small bottles of soda cut in half to take hits, like hot knives for weed and hash and oil, sort of, the cone thing, but that's about it, the older brother of the guy I knew best there was the guy with and he was smoking it like a pro and making hits for him and his girlfriend, i think using scissors to make a square of foil, like half a normal sheet of paper long then it then bent it over itself a couple times and then put the powdered brown in the middle where the thing was now like a small-ish curved V and then put the soda bottle half in his mouth and ran the lighter a couple inches under the foil, and then the stuff turned liquid and you have to move it around carefully (the liquid so that it doesn't all burn up at once. It seems difficult, but hot knifing weed seems difficult at first.

As for me I was shooting Dilaudid and Morphine pills with my trusty SteriFilts made for shooting pills, I had a better rush than them (Dilaudid) and about 3/4 the amazing nod they had, I didn't have 3-MAM and 6-MAM, just morphine after the dilaudid dissipates 10 minutes later, fuckin opi-crack. They went all insane about Oxycontin, although we have generic oxycontin just like the old stuff, Oxycodone-CR, I had some 5-6 times before I was stuck at only being able to find Dillies and HydromorphContins 18's, 24's and 30's.

The HMC's, any canadian know how easy they are to abuse, unlike Kadians the beads don't have talc, so they're safe if you got quality filters, those in SteriCup do the job, SteriFilts are the best though, just mortar and pestle the shit, care fully on a sheet of paper, and then take the sheet of paper with the crushed hydromorphone, either dilaudid or HMC contin beads turned to dust and slowly let fall into your securicup or if you don't have securicups, you're an idiot, every pharmacy is an exchange here so, we got our packs with 4 bacteriostatic water vials, securicups (sterile cups), plastic handles if you gotta heat what you're shooting up, H or Coke.everything else you have to be an idiot to do so, adding in more crap, although with Dilaudid brand name, there's almost nothing left in the cup, the magnesuim stearate is all in the filter and some anhydrous lactose might have come through but that's a non-concern. And then the best rush of anxiety relief and coming from your legs slowly up to the top of your brain the best with freebase, I once almost had the oppurtunity of taking a hit of freebase while coming up on the Dilaudid rush and passed, I though my heart wouldn't handle it, some kind of freakish speedball and those scare the shit outta me.

dude im sorry, but i have no idea what u are talking about....lol...im confused as hell.

Damn this thread is quiet as fuck!!

How's everyone been as of late??

Been copping these fire ass Batmans lately!! Goddamn I love them mixed with my other shit from My Monticello spot. It's all love baby!!

Anyone else been getting fire?!

Family sent me up here to try and get clean and I thought I'd be able to sneak and get shit. But I can't find ANYTHING!!! So, floppin around and taking hot baths a hundred times a day. Ready to rip my skin off. I wish it was as easy as y'all make it sound to find stuff. Guess I'm just not on the right side of town. :(

anyone still on here from a few years ago?? like early to mid 2015... fresh out the feds n just sayin whats up...

^ i remember you, whats up, congratulations on your recently acquired freedom

∆ yea sometimes shit seemed like it was nvr gna end but made it and got clean.... meet alot of ppl from Chicago, lots VL's n GD's but pretty good ppl for the most part

anybody in here into Sports Betting? I finally found a reliable local bookie for chicago...thank god.