• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Yeah the spots change but their all in the same vicinity/neighborhood of eachother. Whats going down in east and west garfield park is nothing new, game aint changed just the players.
Im still following the thread though yall, shoutout to everybody downtown. It sure is popping down there especially this time of year.

Yeah the spots change but their all in the same vicinity/neighborhood of eachother. Whats going down in east and west garfield park is nothing new, game aint changed just the players.
Im still following the thread though yall, shoutout to everybody downtown. It sure is popping down there especially this time of year.
Im from Philly and their are only a few cities that have open air quite like chi and Philly. I'm always surprised though that only in certain neighborhoods do they have open air like Kensington and the west side. I assume the SS doesn't really do open air like that? And why don't they? I'm sure they could get it popping pretty quick if they had the quality and ran the set right. In West Philly they don't have open air really either. It's a poor blighted community similar to North Philly but just never caught on. It's all call in meet in the SS or do they not even really sell that much down there? I know hard is big though.

Im from Philly and their are only a few cities that have open air quite like chi and Philly. I'm always surprised though that only in certain neighborhoods do they have open air like Kensington and the west side. I assume the SS doesn't really do open air like that? And why don't they? I'm sure they could get it popping pretty quick if they had the quality and ran the set right. In West Philly they don't have open air really either. It's a poor blighted community similar to North Philly but just never caught on. It's all call in meet in the SS or do they not even really sell that much down there? I know hard is big though.

yea they definitely deal on the south side as well however "open air" markets are not prevelant. Ppl prefer to stay in doors or cars. Im sure if you walk around the south side u will see plenty of ppl out and about selling but just not at an official corner or shit like that. I dont think any open air markets have sprung up on the south side lately but i could be wrong but i doubt it.

I just posted in here but don't know where it went. Anyway.
Long time lurker first time poster. I was really only grabbing from spots out west when I started using like 7 years ago but I found this dude in maywood and have been going to him for the past 5 years. His shit is usually decent, but right now he's got the heat.

Sodope it's sad, it though about the coolest things I've done on heroin and really can't think of much. I've been in a ton of sketchy/exciting situations or fucked up situations but can't think of anytime I was like wow, that was so much fun, I'm glad I was high for this. Maybe just me, but using never really was fun. Maybe just in the beginning.

I just posted in here but don't know where it went. Anyway.
Long time lurker first time poster. I was really only grabbing from spots out west when I started using like 7 years ago but I found this dude in maywood and have been going to him for the past 5 years. His shit is usually decent, but right now he's got the heat.

Sodope it's sad, it though about the coolest things I've done on heroin and really can't think of much. I've been in a ton of sketchy/exciting situations or fucked up situations but can't think of anytime I was like wow, that was so much fun, I'm glad I was high for this. Maybe just me, but using never really was fun. Maybe just in the beginning.

yea ive only copped out west a handful of times. only when i was really desperate or something. Luckily i found someone that meets me away from the hood and its much safer and consistent. I hate copping out west at random spots. shit always freaks me out because cops are literally all over the fucking place. And the possibilty any other shady shit could happen, whixh i guess couls happen anyway but its def increased when ur copping from random ppl each time.

what's the coolest thing you ever did... on heroin?
...This made me think hmmm what is the coolest thing I've ever done on dope... It was fun to think about old memories, and how most of my "coolest" memories don't really sound all that spectacular lol but dammitt I've had alotta really "cool" times on dope!

I'd have to say the "coolest" wud be "picnic hopping" in the summer with this guy I dated for a few years ....We'd always park at oak park, grab our beach bag, n jump on the green line to go cop. Then we'd get high (of course!) and hang out it the city ....we used to LOVE goin' up to Montrose beach--- 'Specially on the weekends n holidays, it was GREATT!!

We'd walk up to people grillin' and be like "MMMMM!!!...WHAT SMELLS SOOOO GOOOD""!!? And of course they'd be happy to brag about what's on the grill...and of course they'd be happy to offer us a plate!!! --and a beer or a pop! ...YUMMM!! of COURRRSE we'd accept lol!! God, we'd eat so good!! We'd get plates of burgers, dogs, steaks, tacos you name it!! All summer long!!

It was so fun!! we got to try alotta stuff we'd never tried before, too!!--there'd be people of all ethnicities grillin' away!! We'd load up our plates, grab a couple cold ones and go sit by the lake to eat and enjoy our nod together! ...yeah, lol, lots a good memories at ole Montrose beach lol, those summers "grillin' n chillin" by the lake were definitely some a the "coolest"!!!

...how 'bout you!!?? Lol, what:s you're " coolest"!!?!

I think the coolest thing I did was bike for 5 hours to get about 50 Kadians 130mg, 200 Oxycontins 10mg, 11 8mg Dilaudid, 25 Statex 25mg and 75 30mg HydromorphContins.

I arrived there the most sweaty person I've ever seen or known, it was dripping from everywhere, my friend had a hell lot of stuff, and when I heard that, I think I was on a lot of Dexedrine at the time, I didn't take a bus ticket, I didn't get somebody to drive me there, I'd have to share the loot, I didn't hitchhike, there's a huge bicycle track around a lake in a rural area near my hometown and I got on my bike, thankfully I had a bike that prevents your ass and crotch from hurting so bad from just 10 minutes, a gel seat, and a great gel seat, it's how I lost 30 pounds from the 100 pounds methadone made me gain sometimes a good while ago, hence why I got off it rather easily thankfully, 100 pounds in 11 months...goddamn. But yes, that's my biggest opiate related Achievement.

Yea, my post was pretty much just sarcasm, nothing that cool ever happens on dope. Amphetamines however, thats a different story.

I honestly cant think of anything that cool ive done on dope. Its always just chill stuff, hang out, walk around, hit up some beaches. Nothing extreme. Unless you count getting out of police situations. One time i got pulled over super high, with no insurance. Luckily, h makes me super smooth, and calms my nerves, so i was able to talk my way out of it, well enough so, that the cop did even run my ID or check for insurance. All ya gotta do is crack a joke n get em to laugh. I had at least 15 bags on me. and some weed. Another time, i rear ended this dude at a stop light when i was high, cuz i was fucking around probably eating something while driving. We both pull over, he gets out, I apologize, then he checks his rear for damage, and there is none. He then opens his trunk to make sure the latch mechanism worked, and inside of his trunk was a pistol, a few clips, a tactical belt, handcuffs, police flashlight, and some other stuff.... Turned out he was an undercover... in my head i was like... fuck fuck fuck think of something to chill him out, find some common ground... So i was like, oh man, nice Glock, you shoot a lot? I usually go to (whatever ranges I go to), my fav to shoot is shotty tho.... Worked a like a fuckin charm... His mood lightened, he got a boner about guns like all gun people do, bragged a little, told me to be more careful, and left. Never checked my ID or anything. Fuck....

I like to go to bars when i get some good dope, and just do that instead of drink. A few times ive brought women home and just banged the shit out of them til they tap out, cuz when youre high, its basically impossible to bust a nut, but getting hard is easy, so you can just smash forever. It leaves a good impression, usually they come back. Then you try it while sober and just bust a nut real quick and totally let them down lololol... I guess it depends how hot they are and how tight it is, and if youve been drinking.

Re: cool things done on dope. Well, the whole time I was snorting blows I was driving a cab because the two go together. Cab driving is one of the worst fucking jobs to have so to get my ass out on the street every day to make the lease money, I had to have a positive glow. Otherwise I was just too depressed to get out of bed, drive across the city and pick up that pos. And staying out driving instead of saying "fuck it" during slow times took some attitude adjustment. There's a reason there's no American cab drivers - the immigrants have to put up with the oppressive lease payment system. "But YOU'RE an American!" Yeah - and I was high as fuck!

Ok, I digress. The customers made it tolerable, because the blows back in 04/05 were real heroin, and snorting gave me that euphoria that made talking to people extra fun. (I'm witty and personable anyway, but the 60-70 hour weeks for shit money will turn anyone into a dick. But not me - I was having fun.) I worked the west side a lot for obvious reasons but there's a lot of calls there. People trying to get to work and pissed about immigrant drivers staying away. I stayed busy and didn't mind taking flags from "dangerous looking types." I'd be, "let's see what this guy's all about." I'm already suicidal, so wtf.
They'd get in and sometimes start looking to cop. I wouldn't say anything thinking they'd know where to go, but after a while it's obvious they're just picking random people and trying to buy. So eventually I'd say, "I know what you're doing." They start to freak. "Let me take you to people I deal with every day." They couldn't believe it! White dudes, Puerto Ricans, independent hookers… They'd all want my phone number. Well, I never bothered back then with a cell because the radio gigs were fine and running from some distant part of the city for a short dope run wasn't worth it.

Lots of weird shit happened while I was funding my addiction by driving. Cabs back then were stealth vehicles on the west side. They probably still are, but LE will impound a taxi even if the passenger was caught in a sting! But mostly, the police ignored the white guy in a cab. Cameras weren't even up yet. Eventually I quit - both cab driving and heroin. That explains my infrequent posts on BL. I let the chauffeurs license expire and got a getwell job in the suburbs. Of course I've relapsed now and then. But the shit that's mostly on the WS now makes it easy to stay away. A speck of fentanyl in a dime bag is about as euphoric as waiting at O'Hare for three hours for a fare. Fuck that.

well at least nowadays there are more ways to get stuff besides the street. If quality is ur concern you have options to fix that. Obviously I cant mention them here but u shoulld catch my drift.

There's still real heroin in the US, but from what I understand from my northern point of view, chances that people west of the rockies do not get fent contaminated tar. It's still the same ol' tar. Although me who was such a freak about cleanliness when shooting up brand name Dillies 4mg and 8mg....I'd have a hard time slamming tar...ugh, no wonder its the only thing you really gotta heat up before shooting up. As for snorting tar...I only heard it in a book about Nirvana I have, Kurt actually was rarely slamming heroin, he smoked tar, and he did what he called "wet snorts", I don't know how one does that, snorting tar, but I guess you add a little water to it?

I'm on Suboxone and never had heroin, I've seen the kind of heroin we got down in Montreal, which is #3, brown stuff that looks like very good hash that can't be slammed unless you add citric acid? Anyway, the party I was at, the people partaking all used foil and a cut in half small bottle of soda, its similar to smoking hot knives of oil with aluminum...those who do that sicken me but what are you gonna do....when I smoked hash oil, which back in 2004-2005 I had access to a hell lot for very cheap, i would put some on one knife and only heat another one with the blowtorch worked perfectly, I don't know why some insist on putting oil inside a little square of tinfoil and smoke that....i'm sure aluminum particles get inside their brains doing that. Off-topic tangent but related, I'm not sure foil is the best way to smoke heroin, I hear just adding powder caffeine to that #3, one can smoke it in a weed pipe easily. But I never dared, because, the only time I saw it, I already was slamming HydromorphContins 9mg and Talwins every couple hours at that party, had already spent my "party" money big time and the stuff was EXPENSIVE, but at least its pure. That was just 4 years ago, don't live in Montreal anymore, but I'm sure its what they still get, we don't have people falling down from fent cut "ECP" here, it manages to get inside southern ontario, which is part of the US if you ask me, imagine all the shit that goes from Detroit into Windsor, or from whatever town the other side of Sarnia,ON.

There's still real heroin in the US, but from what I understand from my northern point of view, chances that people west of the rockies do not get fent contaminated tar. It's still the same ol' tar. Although me who was such a freak about cleanliness when shooting up brand name Dillies 4mg and 8mg....I'd have a hard time slamming tar...ugh, no wonder its the only thing you really gotta heat up before shooting up. As for snorting tar...I only heard it in a book about Nirvana I have, Kurt actually was rarely slamming heroin, he smoked tar, and he did what he called "wet snorts", I don't know how one does that, snorting tar, but I guess you add a little water to it?

I'm on Suboxone and never had heroin, I've seen the kind of heroin we got down in Montreal, which is #3, brown stuff that looks like very good hash that can't be slammed unless you add citric acid? Anyway, the party I was at, the people partaking all used foil and a cut in half small bottle of soda, its similar to smoking hot knives of oil with aluminum...those who do that sicken me but what are you gonna do....when I smoked hash oil, which back in 2004-2005 I had access to a hell lot for very cheap, i would put some on one knife and only heat another one with the blowtorch worked perfectly, I don't know why some insist on putting oil inside a little square of tinfoil and smoke that....i'm sure aluminum particles get inside their brains doing that. Off-topic tangent but related, I'm not sure foil is the best way to smoke heroin, I hear just adding powder caffeine to that #3, one can smoke it in a weed pipe easily. But I never dared, because, the only time I saw it, I already was slamming HydromorphContins 9mg and Talwins every couple hours at that party, had already spent my "party" money big time and the stuff was EXPENSIVE, but at least its pure. That was just 4 years ago, don't live in Montreal anymore, but I'm sure its what they still get, we don't have people falling down from fent cut "ECP" here, it manages to get inside southern ontario, which is part of the US if you ask me, imagine all the shit that goes from Detroit into Windsor, or from whatever town the other side of Sarnia,ON.

yea ive never used a needle or smoke dope...always. snort.....Idk i think if we had black tar shit im chicago i prolly wouldnt do it. I dont even kno how to "chase the dragon" or inject shit properly. But i alwahs thought all that shit just seemed like too much work. i prefer to just line it up and sniff it down!

West of the rockies is all tar. From the look and smell of it, you'd think tar is garbage. But its fucking amazing. Ive done a sickening variety of opiates, but nothing felt as good as tar. Dilaudid came close. It confused me at first, especially when i would read local lab / LE analysis reports showing that it had low percentages of actual heroin in it. But then I figured it out... tar has a large amount of 3-Monoacetylmorphine and 6-monoacetylmorphine (3-MAM and 6-MAM) in it, which from what ive read, is what heroin converts to in your body enzymatically. Either way, tar blows away all the dope ive gotten around here. Ive never felt so euphoric, warm, and blissed out. Nothing really compares. Dillies come close, but something is lacking still, and the wear off so quick.

Its easy to shoot. Just cook it up. Its hard to cut. And to sniff it, just mix some up in saline solution and throw it in a nasal decongestant bottle. You can take sprays all day, and people wont suspect shit. Its also really easy to smoke. I've actually cooked some up, and soaked some buds in the solution, let it dry, and smoked em. Plus with tar, you can shoot it IM really easy. That would be my favorite way. I tried IM with some dope from around here... horrible idea... absessed right away.

Its not too difficult for me to abstain from dope around here (assuming im not dependant... if your physically stuck, its different.), but tar.... man, i would be fucked if that shit was around here. It's just so good.

West of the rockies is all tar. From the look and smell of it, you'd think tar is garbage. But its fucking amazing. Ive done a sickening variety of opiates, but nothing felt as good as tar. Dilaudid came close. It confused me at first, especially when i would read local lab / LE analysis reports showing that it had low percentages of actual heroin in it. But then I figured it out... tar has a large amount of 3-Monoacetylmorphine and 6-monoacetylmorphine (3-MAM and 6-MAM) in it, which from what ive read, is what heroin converts to in your body enzymatically. Either way, tar blows away all the dope ive gotten around here. Ive never felt so euphoric, warm, and blissed out. Nothing really compares. Dillies come close, but something is lacking still, and the wear off so quick.

Its easy to shoot. Just cook it up. Its hard to cut. And to sniff it, just mix some up in saline solution and throw it in a nasal decongestant bottle. You can take sprays all day, and people wont suspect shit. Its also really easy to smoke. I've actually cooked some up, and soaked some buds in the solution, let it dry, and smoked em. Plus with tar, you can shoot it IM really easy. That would be my favorite way. I tried IM with some dope from around here... horrible idea... absessed right away.

Its not too difficult for me to abstain from dope around here (assuming im not dependant... if your physically stuck, its different.), but tar.... man, i would be fucked if that shit was around here. It's just so good.

That's an interesting appraisal of tar. Where I'm from we only have tar so I've experienced a LOT of it. It's all imported from the west coast or southwest. And yeah, a lot of it is crap...and a lot of it is merely average. But some of it is incredible...that brittle, rocky dope that eventually takes on the consistency of cookie dough and reeks like vinegar...hmm! The really good breaks down into an injectable preparation almost as quickly as ECP. Honestly the top tier ranks among the best opioids I've ever experienced, and smoking good tar is extremely fun. I'd probably still be doing it had I not developed some kind of weird allergy to it, I can't seem to use it in any fashion without it bothering my respiratory system.