• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

so true itchy, the subs are hard to wean off of, and its so easy to just go cop some of the real deal. and yes, even after you are clean a little while, just doing a jab or two will still leave ya banged up. it's just not worth it...most of the time :)
sorry to hear about the construction, where is the bulk of it at?

Hey Chicago friends. A week or so back, had some stamps with little blue unicorns on them. Pretty good, but not as strong as I've had it recently. Still better than nothing!

Peace,
Miles

Man, I don't think I've scored a bag of real dope in months. My best connect sells these fat dimes that last a good long time, but shit obviously isn't dope, for some reason I don't get anything from shooting it and have to sniff it. I've tried asking him what the hell it really is, but he isn't going to give that shit up. Pawned my beautiful 27" 4k monitor to score off an old contact who swore he had some new fire, asshole kept me waiting in a parking lot for 2 hours only to give me the same trash he always has, so he's off the contact list. I haven't seen the crumbly vinegary good shit but a couple times since I started back up last year. It's not worth it, but I keep chasing it. $50 until payday and that has to go to smokes and gas. I'll probably sell my flat screen next. Should be a good check next week though.

I hear you, neutrino. Last batch I got was in the smaller, plain stamps. They were packed nice and fat, but fuckin-A if it wasn't 95% cut. Got almost no effect from them at all, and you're right, whatever little effect there was sure as fuck wasn't heroin. Things can really turn to shit in just a couple weeks. Sucks.

Peace,
Miles

So I am a long time poster (aka I remember when Ryan passed and the site turned black) but I created a new name for some anonymity. I have been copping some bags with crowns on them. Good stuff, but I can tell it has fent so be careful.

Also, pretty sure there was a huge drug related shooting around Wilson red line yesterday. Helicopters and Copters all over.

I'm within walking distance (Wilson EL stop) and missed it.

Heh, imagine that!

Back in the 60's a hole in the wall near Lulu's was the place to cop. Poke your money in, H came out. Good times, is Lulu's still there? I seriously doubt it. The hole, definitely not!!!!!!

BTW that was the one place you could reliably get black tar in the 60's in Chi-town.

Not even the buildings exist anymore, this info is strictly historic in nature!

My advice for the "Nod Squad" in Chi-town ... Quit while you are ahead.

None of my running mates are alive and free.

Payday today, and my employer let me cash in a week of vacation to cover a week I missed due to shingles. Not normal for a 33 year old, this is how I found out I have AIDS, picking up my medicine tomorrow for the first time. Picked up the real medicine this morning along with 4 dimes of the hard. So, the past two weeks I was real short on cash and had to cut down to 3 or 4 dimes a day. I only got truly sick once or twice for a few hours. What I noticed today now that the coffers are full and I can indulge myself is how much energy I have. When I was only doing 3 or 4 a day I was comfortable, but really not functional, I chalked it up to the AIDS, I'm sure it's playing a part, but really it seems like I need 7 bags a day to get to normal. I have a physical job and like to think I have a good work ethic, but I spent these last two weeks hiding, I couldn't find the strength to do anything. My days off were spent in bed and I could hardly walk to the fridge. I think it's time to get on the methadone, it's free at the VA and this is becoming a bit hard to manage. Hope everyone is doing well, as unlikely as that is with our lifestyles.

What's up fellow fools? Long time thread reader first time poster. So, anyone else still cold cop on the West Side? It doesn't seem worth it at all anymore. Every day is a crapshoot and the blue lights are, well..you guys know. Got a new PC, first in months who gets raw. It's a premium, but an extra 25 bucks seems worth it to not have to cold cop and it is straight uncut. I don't bang the shit and don't use everyday so a pea sized blast is plenty. Chinky. you legend precedes you. Sup Itchy, Chi Legend. You three have helped me out more than you know, I mean, im still a thirty something fuck up but im not dead and ive got a job and am functional. I'm a aspiring screenwriter and director when I'm not doing the 9 to 5 and this thread...shit, with some obstacles a few car chases and a who dunnit/will our hero get the girl setup would be DOPE, pun intended. Or maybe an Avengers style Team Nod..like Handcock but with dope. A lot of advice on here is why I am not dead and shit so thanks people. Stay safe and keep on keepin on

Oh, looked back to when a few of my friends Od'd and did not return to see if they posted on here and totally found one of them posting the same shit she coulda asked me but we didn't know the other was doing dope. This was back when most people hadn't heard of fent and people were fucking checking out left and right having no idea. I m glad that those old threads are up so I can look back see we were on the same page. Honesty is key and it sucks cause shes gone but knowing she had people lookin out for her helps somehow.

Welcome to bl El. I like your screenwriting style there ;)

Make yourself at home. Remember to go over the forum guidelines and make your mark ( in the best possible way)

I'm sorry to hear of your friend and your losses. It's the raw end of the deal. :\

Shit, 5-10 years ago was when this forum was really jumping..we used to make a new chidope thread every couple days..sadly I know for a fact a lot of those people are now dead.
Remember you and me doing a tinychat with Bhannon a couple months before he died. Dude was just a kid.:(

What's up fellow fools? Long time thread reader first time poster. So, anyone else still cold cop on the West Side? It doesn't seem worth it at all anymore. Every day is a crapshoot and the blue lights are, well..you guys know. Got a new PC, first in months who gets raw. It's a premium, but an extra 25 bucks seems worth it to not have to cold cop and it is straight uncut. I don't bang the shit and don't use everyday so a pea sized blast is plenty. Chinky. you legend precedes you. Sup Itchy, Chi Legend. You three have helped me out more than you know, I mean, im still a thirty something fuck up but im not dead and ive got a job and am functional. I'm a aspiring screenwriter and director when I'm not doing the 9 to 5 and this thread...shit, with some obstacles a few car chases and a who dunnit/will our hero get the girl setup would be DOPE, pun intended. Or maybe an Avengers style Team Nod..like Handcock but with dope. A lot of advice on here is why I am not dead and shit so thanks people. Stay safe and keep on keepin on

It's weird to think posting on here has actually helped people. I guess this is my contribution to society.

I use to know somebody who was an aspiring screenwriter moved out to Hollywood and everything. He ended moving back here though because I think he didn't realize how competitive it was and nothing worked out for him.

so im past the point of just thinking about relapsing and getting ready to do it.

i take 2mg of subs daily so i am going to wait a couple of days before hitting the corners. i deleted all my old dudes numbers but i know the hot spots.

Hows shit looking these days? Still mainly fent? Thats the one thing holding me back.

any bags that you can tell me to avoid?

Thanks homies stay safe

also Idk if I would really say clean time. one top of the stubs I've been wasting benzos daily to.

But what's drugs my dealers?

*team nod assemble*

Do yall even know about that?

no... been clean off shit for over 4 yrs now... just got thru a major close call .. good to see someone still alive from back in the day on here still

What up, Chicago junkies? I heard from my friend that there's some good shit out there -- a few weeks ago, all we could find was crap. Any reports? I've got some on order and will let you all know.

Peace,
Miles