• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

West side is a little easier...just gotta know what to look for. I wouldn't recommend after dark if ya dont belong though, cops will pull ya over quick.

Hey Chicago friends/fiends. I got a few bags recently of super-strong, like weirdly strong stuff. It was 20 per bag instead of the usual 10, and it was scary strong. I did a line, the same as usual, and I swear to god I was one step away from an OD, and on top of that I had like a blackout with amnesia and to this day I don't know what I did that afternoon. Friend of mine ended up in the hospital, and he couldn't even remember that he had done any dope! (He was like, how did I get here? I've been off dope for months!).

Anyone else encounter this stuff? It was whiter than usual, but still had a bit of the vinegar / tar flavor. Bags were clear, rose colored, unmarked.

Be careful out there!

Peace,
Miles

^good you're ok. sounds like someone in the supply chain received an order of a raw benzo. recently bought pink bags that the person said were 20s (but sold 10 a piece anyway). not the same stuff though. yellow powder and not knockout strong.

was able to cop by by creative googling and ingenuity. went with one on the west side because everyone says they're shooting guns like crazy on south side.

annoying amount of powder in those little plastic dime bags. i see news articles like "chicago dealer arrested with 623 grams of heroin" -- yeah, ok. got two bags from a user who was hustling and two bags from dope boys. dope boys even broke a bill for me. i asked both why so much powder. user told me "that's how it is." dope boys explained raw isn't sold open market here. boys' was white with little pink specks, dormin capsules i've heard. user's was yellow without specs; he told me he had just gotten done "making them" so figure that means mixing with some other otc antihistamine.

through other means i found a delivery dealer with raw. cut with synthetic garbage opiates. i doubt anyone who says they get otherwise. she even had something else for me after i complained; both felt fent-y despite having the vinegar smell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some really good raw shit outta Chicago recently, down here in st Louis. Buddy of mine used to be a dope boy up there, still has the connects.

^was wondering what city you were in. could tell from your posts about dope in other subforums you were midwest. just discovered i couldn't point to the state i live in on a map. hopefully that's fixed for good now.

I'm right by st Louis, in the metro area. Just a few hour train ride to Chicago, but my connect is from Chicago originally.

He probably gets the best shit in STL tbh.

^good you're ok. sounds like someone in the supply chain received an order of a raw benzo. recently bought pink bags that the person said were 20s (but sold 10 a piece anyway). not the same stuff though. yellow powder and not knockout strong. (...)

through other means i found a delivery dealer with raw. cut with synthetic garbage opiates. i doubt anyone who says they get otherwise. she even had something else for me after i complained; both felt fent-y despite having the vinegar smell.

Thanks friend. Appreciate your thoughts on this. I still have a little of it left, and if I take just super tiny little bumps, I can make it work. But I've never had anything like this shit, in all the years I've been using.

How do you tell if it's fent? Is there a particular feeling or something you can point to?

On a different note, do any of you Chicago folks know a guy named Doug? He used to go by Gatherer on adh. Late-50s, white guy, graying hair, stocky build. Lost touch with him a while back, hoping he's ok.

Peace,
Miles

by using. duration is the biggest indicator. i think i can feel a difference in the highs and side effects as well. heroin, oxymorphone, and hydromorphone all feel similar. really wet and warm. they make my face itch like crazy. the fent analogs have no warmth, though they are uplifting and can immediately put me in a good mood like a classic opiate. they pin point my pupils, but don't make me itch much. they also don't cause as much constipation, cause weird dreaming, or interfere with orgasming like real opiates do. they are much more likely to give me a headache. i snort and think heroin has a distinct taste, but i've gotten dope that felt clean and didn't have that taste.

today i got test strips from dancesafe in the mail for the first time. to assure myself. delivery dealer's stuff came back clear positive for fent or an analog. doesn't mean there's not heroin in there too, but sure doesn't feel like the main ingredient. don't have anything left from the bags to test.

Last edited:
Although, I gotta say, I am a little worried about that other dude, pill_billy, who also realized what was up with he who will be unnamed, and called his out, but also said he had just gotten out the fed, and was not afraid to put his personal dox info and case info up here in a link... I recall the ci saying that he was guna fuck him over cuz that, and a few days later, pill_billy stopped posting, and hasn't posted since.

whats goin on?? i did get locked back up but nothing to do w TMT... just my own stupidity... couldnt stay away from that shit... but im clean n free again n thought id say whats up

only sketchy thing bout the whole TMT thing was i got a call from a CHi town number one day n they hung up when i answered...

anyways only good news i can pass along is that fetty is way easier to detox from then H... hope everyones doing well, or as well as can be expected

stay safe and stay alive

What kind of bags is everyone getting?

I've been fucking with a og that just sells raw. Shits legit, but fuck, all that time on chi scamble fentadope, and subs killed my tolerance. I need that fent mix to really get me right.

Dudes cool af. On time deliveries, always hooks it up, and never questions if the product aint right. Money back gaurentee doesn't even want the other shit back.

But like i said the scamble really is a better deal. So I'm going back to the west side tomorrow to guck with my old dudes. They just got phones, no corners.

I've been spoiled with this dude. So that park here, go there, 15-20 min of radio silence sucks, but we gotta do what we gotta do.

Hopefully i can get my ass back on subs soon. I know i need to NOW but I'm not ready...

So i copped a couple jabs today. They are in orange bags and good quality.

It's obviously fent but has long legs and nice euphoric high.

They do 12 in a jab. Since then me and my buddy threw down a couple times for bundles. He did 15 extra the first time. But tonight and in the future it's only a extra jab, so 6 for 500.

Their shits good tho, I'm not bitching

Wish I had $500 to throw at the dope man :-(

me and my boy thru down on it. i get a lil sketched buying that much from the street dudes. it sucks when you put that much down and the shits not good.

the dude who i get the raw from gives some good ass deals on bulk tho. a couple weeks ago i picked up a half zip for 1000. when i got home and weighed it it was 17.25. so dude gave me a good as deal plus almost a extra ball on top. it was almost all nice size hard ass chucks. his shits like a rock. its hard af to break it up.

but like i said before after youre used to that chi fentadope scramble its hard going back to just raw h

Previous member, lost old password... Gotta say these forums have really slowed down compared to yrs ago..
Tired of picking up random shitty chems/fent bags, mainly just on subs now. Bored af tho, guess that's why I'm back here, lol.

I'm up towards milwaukee. Haven't bought off the street in like 10 years. How prevalent is the fent cut in Chi? I'm assuming the trend is similar up here.

Been around for years but in the last yr or so I haven't come across anything without it, unfortunately. My best phone connect changed hands (dude got locked up) and great quality went to shit. Partially why my use dropped off.