• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

nah its a little more north of there, that spot youre speaking of though was in literally the worst spot though was a block away from that homan square station where they supposedly torture people or some shit. cops could literally see that block from their parking lot

One of the things I hate the most about bluelight is the utfse rule and all the stupid assholes that enforce it. I'd like to get new opinions on new bl users, new dope users, and new info in general. AnywY I'm looking for new opinions on the questions of which will last longer/ which is the better bang/4buck : IVing your dope vs snorting it all

Yeah that's the spot i was talking about.

I don't like the rules either but its not just bluelight. The other similar sites i go on are more strict than here. They don't even let you say city names.

One of the things I hate the most about bluelight is the utfse rule and all the stupid assholes that enforce it. I'd like to get new opinions on new bl users, new dope users, and new info in general. AnywY I'm looking for new opinions on the questions of which will last longer/ which is the better bang/4buck : IVing your dope vs snorting it all

Ar least we are allowed to show our nipples here.

Are rigs easy to get in Chicago? I have two boxes, 200 total that i do not need. I dont use IV and having them at my house is really tempting me. But id rather give them to some one or to a organization who needed them than to just throw them away.

One box is 3/10ml the other is 1/2ml, they are both 6mm 31G.

donate them to a needle exchange or a homeless guy

edit: or Tracey from /r/opiates she sends rigs and narcan out to people who can't get them and always is accepting donations because she does it for free

Tell me what you're wanting pal. Bl is an ever evolving beast. Not everything is off the cards and believe it or not, we're here to help, not hinder. Either discuss in thread or pm.

Tell me what you're wanting pal. Bl is an ever evolving beast. Not everything is off the cards and believe it or not, we're here to help, not hinder. Either discuss in thread or pm.

Well....if you're taking request... How about a TrapAdvisor section. It will be like tripadvisor but we can rare and discuss blocks.

Well....if you're taking request... How about a TrapAdvisor section. It will be like tripadvisor but we can rare and discuss blocks.

That's a bit complex! And you know this, man! Also, we're not here to help you not get busted, that's not our place.

We're here because we know people are gonna take drugs, we just want to ensure knowledge rather than ignorance.

I like your idea Btw, bl just isn't the place for that xx

Yeah i was only being halfway serious. I cant take credit for it, it was discussed on reddit. The site would be easy to create and we could sell ad space to sour patch kids and arizona iced tea. The problem is it would be the cops dream site. But who knows, im sure there several dark web sites already doing something similar.

Man, I have been off my ass on these clear tape foils. I don't know how much actual d is in them though. It's definitely an opiate, but I'm not getting much of a rush off it. In my early days, before fentanyl was everywhere, I would do half a foil with no tolerance and feel pretty great for maybe 6 hours. With this shit all I need is a very tiny bump and I'm good for that long. slept maybe 36 of the last 48 hours, I think I really over did it treating it like regular shit. Sound like fentanyl or maybe a Xanax heavy cut? I guess it's a good deal, but it's missing a lot of the euphoria that comes with the real shit.

Correct me if i am wrong but all these Westside and SouthSide street corners that you talk about being in "the hood" are mainly located in the inner city African-American neighbourhoods of Cook County Chicago IL right?.

My question is why aren't there any dope boys selling baggies in the affluent white middle class suburbs? Or is it all meth and Ecstasy pills in those places?

Man, I have been off my ass on these clear tape foils. I don't know how much actual d is in them though. It's definitely an opiate, but I'm not getting much of a rush off it. In my early days, before fentanyl was everywhere, I would do half a foil with no tolerance and feel pretty great for maybe 6 hours. With this shit all I need is a very tiny bump and I'm good for that long. slept maybe 36 of the last 48 hours, I think I really over did it treating it like regular shit. Sound like fentanyl or maybe a Xanax heavy cut? I guess it's a good deal, but it's missing a lot of the euphoria that comes with the real shit.

Yeah on the one occasion i was stupid enough to intentionally smoke heroin on the same day i took a few Xanax bars i distinctly remember how much more i was out of it and wasted( and not in a good way at all) compared to other times i chased the dragon minus ingesting benzo medication. I too remember sleeping for a day and half after that super potent depressionant combo, thinking about it now it's probably a common side affect for a poly-drug user mixing heroin or any other form of opiate with a benzo like xanax to fall into a intense deep sleep and thus experience a extremely lengthy but unnatural period of lost consciousness. In hindsight it really was a small miracle i didn't stop breathing, i can't remember the exact dose of xanax i took but at a rough estimate i would have swallowed 3 or 4 of those 2 mg white handle bar tablets at 4 in the afternoon after drinking a fews beers and the even more crazy thing about my binge was that i drove the same guy who sold me the xanax tablets to his heroin dealer a couple of suburbs away to score me 300 mg of #4 China white heroin. At least i smoked the heroin. If i had IV i may not have ended up writing this post. This happened more than 10 years ago before i was familiar with bluelights harm reduction threads on the dangers of using a opiate in combination with a benzo,

One thing i can say for certain being a Australian located heroin user the chances i smoked dope cut with fentanyl would be minimal. Thankfully fentanyl cut into #4 heroin ain't common at all down under.

That's not too say nothing dodgy is sold by aussie smack junkie dealers/users it's just typically good #4 China white heroin that is sold in Australia comes in rock form which according to aussie smack junkie urban myth would hopefully indicate your gear hasn't been stepped on or cut since the production line in the Golden triangle. However i was told by a low level smack dealer i score regularly off that many of the mid level wholesale heroin dealers have the machine that can press powdered #4 China white into rock hard blocks so i guess you could say it's a little naive to think that the 300 mg white rocks i score off my contact have remained un-cut through the transport phase out of South East Asia and once successfully smuggled into Sydney or Melbourne all the hands the heroin passes through the distribution process are honest enough not to cut the heroin to shit.
Maybe it is a case that the mid level dealers need to cut the purity of the heroin cos if they didn't hardcore IV heroin users would start dropping like fly's but perhaps that is also a unrealistic urban drug myth because most heroin overdoses occur to drug users who are poly-drug users and in most cases a drug related death is a direct result of a heroin user unwittingly using a lethal and fatal combination of heroin benzodiazepines and/or alochol.

I am fully aware they're are other factors in the chances of a person overdosing like reduced/low tolerance due to extended periods of abstinence or dangerous adulterants used as cutting agents. But IMO the main factor in whether a drug users survives a heroin overdose or not comes down to if there is another person to raise the alarm and organise a medical response and intervention from paramedics to treat the overdoses victim.

So you could say the moral of the story kids is if you are going to use heroin IV try and use either with a friend presence or somewhere will you will be found asap if you overdose.

Yes, the corners we refer to on here are generally in the west side of chicago. The reason they don't just come out to the burbs to sling is probably for enforcement and maybe historical reasons. An open air drug market in my neighborhood wouldn't last an hour, the cops aren't as busy as city cops, and there's probably a less tolerant attitude towards that sort of thing out here. So, we make the trip out there. Well, they finally served me at the ID spot, probably because i looked sick af. I took a week of vacation and came back with a dope habit. Anyways, this spot has purple tape on stamp bags, it's pretty weak in comparison to the clear tape spot. But hey, I got a number, and these dudes seem to always be out, so i'll take it.

Whats up guys. I usually just like to read the chi dope thread when I can't get high and I just want to read other ppls thoughts who may be getting high. Right now am on my second week of a methadone clinic I signed up for. I'm currently at 60 mg. Im planning on copping a jab next thursday. I do have some questions for anyone who has been on methadone. Will I get high on thursday if I take my daily methadone, or should I just skip thursday's dose. I'm asking cause I have read that the methadone will not let you feel the heroin. any way, I always get my dope of a phone connect who delivers. they are usually stingy and will only do 11 for a jab. the dope is usually pretty god, sometimes it is weak, but that happens once in a while. any ways keep this thread going guys. stay safe.

I was on methadone briefly, and I could still get high off dope, but it took more and the high was weaker.

I was on methadone briefly, and I could still get high off dope, but it took more and the high was weaker.

This - when I reluctantly accepted a methadone prescription they put me straight onto 60mg daily as a 'therapeutic dose' It made getting high really hard and due to my continued insistence on using on top the doctor raised it again to 70mg OD. It had the desired effect in so far as it reduced my use of street heroin by over 90% as it was such a waste of money attempting to catch a buzz.

Be really careful however if you find yourself using larger amounts of other poppies to try and break through the receptor blockade created by the methadone. Tolerance to these drugs can increase and decrease in short amounts of time so it is possible to overdo it if trying to get high following any kind of self enforced tolerance break

Thanks. Well I'm going to try to just take half my dose on wednesday and not take it on thursday at all. I will post how it goes next week. anybody else have anything else to add to my heroin while on methadone question? What's the quality of dope you guys are getting at the moment?

Today I decided to clean a pair of muddy converse that I've been meaning to clean for a few months. Well when I turn one of the shoes upside down to throw out any dirt inside of them, to my surprise a bag o dope fell out! I usually hide my dope in my room inside shoes, or jeans, or jackets etc. I must have put it there maybe 3 months ago. I took my 60mg methadone dose in the morning so I wanted to wait until later to make sure it wouldn't get through the methadone. Not surprisingly I couldn't wait, I shot it up and the rush was there but not super good. I think if I don't take my dose Thursday I'll enjoy the dope I'm going to buy.