• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Really cool things i got from that article above on the process of manufacturing heroin:
The lists of ingredients and tools needed, includes Laundry Baskets for the dried opium,
Garbage cans or empty 55 gallon drums to cook the ingredients in, "sacks" to be used
as the filters, kinda crazy.
2nd, is the yield, starting with almost 80 kilo's dried opium, all the way down to 7 kilo
heroin. That heroin at 7 kilos, can be refined even more "they dont do this in the article
in the methods, but they do mention it"bringing that 7 kilo down to 3.5 kilos of pure
heroin powder.
and 3rd, the purity. Once down to the 7 kilos, the "finished" product was only like 70
something percent pure. To get it in to the 90's, would bring that final mass down to
a little over 3 kilo's
So couple things,,,, Even still at the site of manufacturing, in the middle of some where
in Afganistan, the purity is only in the 70's. The guys that were cooking this for them
did mention that they were not satisfied with the quality of the dried opium they were
provided with. So even before this shit is packed and stamped, it' was 70 percent. Now
how many of you think that number stays even remotely the same???

Can any of you think of a worse place to be going through with drawels (other than jail Cook County) than on a fishing boat in Alaska? Fuck, I dont think so man, from what' i have seen and heard, your going to be lucky to not be sick and throwing up just from being on that boat, let alone be jonesin.
That's just me.

This is my first post n I dont have time for any peeps thinkin bout a jack or cops. When u see me ull know Im not one.
LOL, trust me the cops have time for you. Idk were u think not having time for them changes anything but okay...lol
*Cook county wouldnt even function without drug, money, & property seizures. The system feeds off whats going on out there. So ur in one of the worst corrupt locations in the states.
Can I post a pic w myself doing one and a piece of paper w what someone says to write on it or some shit, Idk how to prove it but fuuuck!
When ppl say this what does this prove lol. I mean it doesnt obsolve u of being able to set someone up or rob them.
but they do mention it"bringing that 7 kilo down to 3.5 kilos of pure
heroin powder.
and 3rd, the purity. Once down to the 7 kilos, the "finished" product was only like 70
something percent pure. To get it in to the 90's, would bring that final mass down to
a little over 3 kilo's
Im no genius but Idk if that mathematically works out. 70%-->90% reducing the mass 50%. Unless u just meant roughly what getting pure would entail.
And nope I cant think of any place worse than jail with w/d lol. Just basic water during w/d wasnt available not to mention I found out later the jails water was lead infested.
I think thats why u dont see 'white' d often thats raw (@ least not in Chicago). Making white that entails a whole 'nother step using charcoal to remove impurities that give it color. They could care less since color doesnt determine potency.
The white stamp bags are usually cut with dorm thats why those are white colored.
Color isnt everything, but color+texture can get u pretty far in accurately in identifying if u should cop.

Last edited:
Yea, when I said that about the 7 kilo down to 3 or whatever, it is not so much FACT is it is just trying to convey the idea that it has came down from 80 or whatever to 7 and only at 70 percent. It's hard for me to say what exactly it is that i am thinking. So, lets just void that....
Yep, for them to get that finished powder they had to become a pure white color, or as close to it, they would have to filter, disolved again, suspend/precipitate, let settle, strain/filter, dry.... What I do not know, is do they just continue to do this until there is absolute white? Is it that necessary? I mean some, or all the shit that comes from down south they say never comes flat white, so was\is it just a preference of the manufacturing guys/buyers or does it have to do with the type of opium or quality? Not sure, it's pretty cool though that those guys producing this dope in the middle of no where get these huge shipments of opium goo and bid on them according to how they see the quality to be. Just like TUNA at the fish markets.
But yea, aside from getting your hands on the actual chemicals that you need to produce the diesel, as well as getting the opium, which is no problem where this is happening, the hardest thing in my opinion in the procedure would be constantly checking the ph levels, but even that after several times, comes second nature. The veterans can probably add the chemicals for suspension just by eye sight alone...
Still can not get over the list of items, inventory of what they use in the production. One would think they would be asking for expensive chemistry equipment. Nope. An empty 55 gallon oil drum will do. ........

It deff is the type of opium thus impurities (more like quality, different soils etc) that gives it color. This stuff isnt super high chemistry so u had the right idea with the mass reducing. I saw a documentary talking about how the main chemical (anhydrous acyl or something) needed to make diesel is very restricted so morphine powder is way cheaper and available for use as a cut compared to diesel. I was like shidd Idk if I would even know the difference if it was some good since snorting isnt like iving. But taking morphine pills feels different in my memory at least (its been a while) vs snorting diesel.

It deff is the type of opium thus impurities (more like quality, different soils etc) that gives it color. This stuff isnt super high chemistry so u had the right idea with the mass reducing. I saw a documentary talking about how the main chemical (anhydrous acyl or something) needed to make diesel is very restricted so morphine powder is way cheaper and available for use as a cut compared to diesel. I was like shidd Idk if I would even know the difference if it was some good since snorting isnt like iving. But taking morphine pills feels different in my memory at least (its been a while) vs snorting diesel.

Acetic anhydride is what you're thinking of. While it is restricted, acetic anhydride is extremely useful in organic chemistry as an acetylating agent (it's basically two vinegar molecules together, minus h2o... It's also what gives Ron the distinctive smell of vinegar)... In smaller quantities AA is easily acquired but in any large scale operatIon, that's where the supply issues come into play.

YOOOO! Good to see ya, mang! :D They imposed some kind of an infraction and I wasn't able to come on, after that I gave up. Morphine pills definitely have a different effect than dope they had me incapacitated and puking, vs. dope makes you feel noice.WOA, you need to start finding dealers with morals. The ones that treat you like a queen and you never slap a queen! - Glad you're OK.
Working... working... working....
Be good folks, bundle up and enjoy this May weather. ...Like WTF!? (What month is this, November?)
Hey Made, again, good to see ya, bro. WOA, good luck on you test. :)

Think they said somewhere, that the main chemicals, that you guys are speaking above, are hard to come by, but over in China and Asia, there is just so much land area and space, it's gotta be close to impossible to regulate that shit proper.
I heard that in some area's where they can not immediately get their hands on these chemicals, they will either have to "smuggle " them in , just like they are doing the heroin out, OR, the will bring everything down, to a manageable amount, then transport that to a lab somewhere that they do have an easier time aquiring what they need. Obviously they do not want to have to transport 70 kilo's of raw opium goo, but if they bring that down to the morphine base, that's a lot easier to move 30 kilo's of.

What i find so interesting, as a lot of things that I think about, is how and why/who came up with the process for the first time? Okay, so they knew that the opium poppy, when smoked or eaten, relieved pain, stomach problems, insomnia, anxiety for the last 1000 years or whatever. Does anyone know where/how and why heroin was first made? Was it like so many other thigns in the world, a mistake that turned into something amazing? I am assuming, but asking this as well, Morphine probably came first, as without morphine base, heroin is not able to become it's self. Always have thought that some chemist some where figured out how to make morphine from opium, but where does it go from there, and why/what was the idea of purpose? Because from the method above they are using, and the chemicals they require, it seems to me it may have been made first outside of a lab somewhere, and some one cleaned it up. OR, did someone make it in a lab for the first time and then figured out what chemicals on the "OUTSIDE" could be used for substitutions for the ingredients they had used in the lab..... Any one know? How was the weekend with everyone's supply and product? Hope no body was on "hold" for the weekend. Personally, I dont want to jinx what's been happening, but this marks like the 3rd week in a row that they shit has been excellent. The dub's are fat, and with the free sawbuck every time, a jab last's much longer.... Well, not as "much longer," as it should be... Not going to lie, I really just end up doing that much more, but with every jab, I do put 1 or 2 of the free saw's "away" for times when things are not quite so good. Okkk, well maybe just 1 of the sawbucks get's put back :) But even that is better than nothing, cause those "days" do come around every once in awhile, and there is no reason to not put a bit back for rainy days. ..... ....

SOOO; first thing/time that "made" this beautiful substance we call herion, proper legal lab or under ground shack?

How was the Diesel this weekend for everyone? Price/quantity/quality satisfactory?
My weekend D was very good. The quality is good, mid range. But figure in the fact that the "Pack" get's 6 dubs and 6 free saws, what can you do? you know? It's like I know for sure there is more "fire" out there, but it's not worth it, not even close to moving to a different store considering the deal.
And finally, What time of the day is every ones favorite time to cop? NOT "DAY" of the week, TIME.
I prefer to stay away with late evening all together. (9pm till 4am.)
Like the plague, try to avoid the time's from 8a.m. till 3p.m.
Best times, my first choice is 5 a.m. till about 7 a.m. If that' can not happen, Second choice is 5p.m. till 8 p.m. or SO.....

Last edited:
I've had nothing but bomb shit all weekend.

And an old spot that was dead is back, up and running stronger than ever! I just copped a few for the afternoon till tomorrow.

Omfg they're fat and amazing. Hell yeah!

This thread is temporarily shitty again it seems...

Anyways, maybe scoring some hard tonigh. I need d a good rush.

SOOO; first thing/time that "made" this beautiful substance we call herion, proper legal lab or under ground shack?

1874 "In quest of a non-addictive alternative to morphine, he had been experimenting with combining morphine with various acids. He boiled anhydrous morphine alkaloid with acetic anhydride over a stove for several hours and produced a more potent, acetylated form of morphine, now called diacetylmorphine, also known as heroin." -Wiki
It wasnt until 1930's when IV came around & ppl began to use that ROA for dope that it went all to shit, & the stigma developed that is known today.

Looks like ill be getting it in the morning. Probably better that way. Psychiatrist appt in the afternoon. I peed in a bottle so im all good.
be safe out there. Bed time. I might eat out my gf before I sleep... we will see. Mmmm. Vaginas.

It was the German Company,Bayer,the same that made Aspirin the same way.It's the AA that's needed to turn M into dope.That's the diff between BTH and pure dope.BTH is basically partially acetylated opium usin Acetic Acid v. the anhydride.BTH is just opium boiled for hours with A acid and that gives you a mix of a bunch opium alkaloids,including the more potent 6-MAM.Dope is purified dry M powder that is "cooked" with AA.The Mexi's,I believe,learned from the Colombians how to make the ECP.If you don't believe me about the Aspirin connection open up a bottle and tell me you don't smell vinegar.

Yeah they cut half the steps out making it, Nothing like high quality almost like milk powder to ur senses but tastes horrible lol.

I've always wanted to try lean I wonder how they get that shit in crates like it looks they get'em in.

I've always wanted to try lean I wonder how they get that shit in crates like it looks they get'em in.

If lean is purple drank it's just codeine and promethazine cough syrup.That shit is C4 and not nearly as watched like percs ,dillys,etc.It's the 1st thing the docs will write for your cough,kids too.So ya,they prolly over produce that shit by the 55 gallon drumload,especially now it's so popular even though it's the bottom of the Rx barrel when it comes to prescription cough syrup.Tussionex or Dilaudid cough syrup(if they still make it) are the Holy Grails. Lean, pffft.T3's and Benadryl will get you just as "high".Overhyped and overpriced.