• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Getting pulled over when carrying is a huge buzz kill.. But sounds like it could have been much worse.. I want to see Chicago so bad, but I always hear about the cops and then the gang/thug issues and I just seem to drive the other direction..LOL

Damn! You're like a traveling jack-in-the-box rolling party!! BOING!! Lmao!...at my own shit! I went out west today, sat for about 45mins. Waiting for the guy to show up and there was another dude waiting for the guy. I'm sick like a dog, sweating, jittery. So the dude shows up, I get seven for 50 and it must have been the last of his shit, cause the guy behind me started yelling and shit, walked up to his car and kicked the door hard enough to leave a dent, then comes over by me and asked if I had any clean rigs, I told him I don't shoot and asked him what happened. The dude looked sicker than I felt. He said he had to wait 3 mins. for the dude to come back. I sold him two of mine and he told me his habit was $300.00 a day!!! He said he uses somekind of a needle(I forgot) that he can squeeze 15 bags into it.
Eh, whatever. If I ever get that bad, you have full permission to euthanize me. You'd be doing me a favor. After my workweek is done, I'm gonna go on the kick.
Getting pulled over while you're dirty is fucking horrible.
The last time I got pulled over, the only thing I was thinking about was how much prison time I would get.
CCL, I don't know how to PM from my phone, homie. And my comp. is getting fixed.
Besides, you got my #.
Scratch that, I don't associate with people that commit acts of moral turpitude. Lol!

Been gone a long time but somebody mentioned the Ohio shit and it's been pretty good. Raw from the D up north. Pretty low key though so it's a tough connect. Not like when I'm delivering in Alsip and then make tracks north into town. Pound for pound a quarter g of this shit would drop me but I handled 2 Superman's without drooling last trip up.

You sir, are a superman. In your own right. Two bags all at once!?
Damn you tolerance!!! Lol.

Just saying when I'm on the job I can't be head in the chest and one of those bags is larger than the raw shit obviously.

Oh tony...you are so cryptic.
What is obvious, is that I have lost the ability to comprehend the English language.
You sound like an important person, quit posting and get back to work, before you get fired.
Paging WOA...
Paging Pizza...
Please return your seats to their full and upright positions...

@Pizza: Hey bro, how you doing? Sent you some half-baked PM. Hope it clarified some shit of why I'm not quick with my responses...That and the fact that typing is a chore!
Anyway bro. You have my #, you know how to get in touch with me, Imma try to hit you up today, see what you're up. Hope all's good with you.
That's all I managed to get out after about 45mins of typing.
Be good folks.

I guess cryptic is better than nothing because I'm definitely not important.

Hey everyone...Just moved to the north side and new to this site. I'm into all sorts of ill sh$?. I can't find a good pizza joint to save my life here. I feel like Naperville was swimming with great pizza places. I'm interested in mom and pop places. Any suggestions?

I'm from Naperville too you should check out a place called Blaze over on Clark and Belmont maybe a block west on Belmont right next to the redline. I love that place they sell individual pizzas that they make in front of you in a brick oven and there really cheap for 5 bucks you get a decent size one topping pizza. Personally my favorite is Lou Malnati's but there pretty damn expensive I know there's one out in Naperville too.

its all about giordano's. itchy, i have a new phone, new address and new attitude towards life. plenty of moral turpitude tho, lol

Holy shirt crazy last week. Lots of heroin. Today I'm transitioning to sub. Aaagain.

On heroin I know I'll be back. How stupid.

I'm at work. Got in trouble yesterday for breakingn an expensive granite monumen! Ahhhh! I blasted the letter 'T' down to nothing .... Should've seen the stencil blow off. Shit. Anyway, I!m riiiipped. Stinky ass weed. Leads me to a story which I'm too stoned to type. Haha

Peace.
Oh, got wasted two nights ago. My girlfriend broke up with me aaaagain. And won't talk to me. :(

Peace.

BTW, just like what I remember from the past, from almost ten years ago and even reading the posts I have been and "trolling" (who the fuck thought of that term they should be shot lol) most of you guys are just like me and hilarious and silly as fuck! Forget the substances, people like us stick together! Thick and thin! Maybe im a little buzzed up but I miss being a member of this forum and meeting up with fellow members! Long live BL!!!! Team Nod Assemble!!

^^^^...Thats creepy... Lol!
"Memory of chinky"? He's still alive. I hope.
"thick and thin"? Must be talking about me and pizza!! Lol.
Third day on my perpetual kick.
gotta keep trying, I really don't see this shit in my 5 year plan.
at least I'm not tied down to a huge responsibility.
Be safe all you regs. and the "trolls".
The "scene", is still as dangerous as its ever been.

since i dont really got ne one else to bitch too yall get to endure it lol... but yea, my house burnt down a few weeks ago n a "friend" of mine had an extra bedroom at his house so i was crashin there n i told him id help out w rent n shit... well he never says shit about the rent bein due on the first and since he was gona be paying it either way i wasnt on top of it as much as i shoulda been, dealin with my case n tryin to deal w literaly losing everything ive ever owned and then yesterday he was at work n txts me that if i cant give him a thousand dollars on friday id have to move out yesterday... so i ask him isnt your rent 750? and there was another roommate soo should be 250 a piece right? well his faggot ass wanted me to cover his part of the rent and give him another 500 on top of that for the incomvience of me staying in a spare room, being the only one doing any fucking cleaning or buying any food or doing any cooking... and im the fucking junkie... so i told him he could go suck a dick for his rent n id be gone by the time he got home... then he says he saw a spoon on my desk and that he was so worried bout me staying that he was going to either get fired from his job or have to quit... not to mention hes been talking about quitin his job for 3 months now... so i hope he reall enjoyed walkin in the door and there not being one thing in the fukin fridge or even ne toilet paper... then the mother fucker has the nerve to say he was just trying to be a good friend and help me out... yea by wanting me to give him 750 dollars for zero fuking reason other then he knows im getting an insurance check for all my shit i lost and thought he could help himself... with friends like thee who needs enemies... but its all good cause my aunts house that she rents out just happens to not be occupied atm n shes gona let me crash here rent free... alright rant over...

Aaahhh... There's nothing better than being on your '1 hour' lunch break at work!!! on Friday!!!! and being high!!! Somewhere near Jupiter and Saturn lol. Them 'Heavy D' stamps turned out to be pretty fire.
Have a good weekend people.

Last edited:
Holy shit, I reconnected with an old friend Thurs? From? Idk, but we drove to Rockford and met with his usual person and hoooooly shit it was good! Great price, too. We got a gram and it was waaay more than what I'd get over here. It was a beautiful hard purplish black chunk and was strong as hell! He was very generous and gave me three huge shots that evening. Very unecessary but who'd turn that down!?

I picked up a gram from my girl yesterday. Damn good, too. I just hope I can stop before anything horrible happens this time around. Gotta get back on sub. Uuugghhh.

Good vibes, everybody!

Haha thanks for getting back to my post itchy, what I meant by chinky was the old post that first got started, not to be misconstrued my bad.. Yeah I figure its just as dangerous, miss the days of the PC's when it was a least a "little" safer to go and line up with products. All I have been getting lately is overpriced pharmie opies like OP-more like O-Sucks I hate paying out the ass for those stupid things, its outright robbery, even the lowest of the low d-boy can serve something better product/value wise than those fucking things... Good job on your kick! Hope you can make it, im trying to go the other way to chip a little after a 7 year hiatus, used to be real big into stuff but have been caught up by the law before copping over on the WS so kind of nervous ya'know.. That was when I was still actively pursuing so hard so after that bust I got a PC and ended up getting deeper than ever but got out on my own accord. If any of you guys wanna ever PM me just to talk and share stories that'd be awesome, im just incredibly bored these days since Im a union ironworker and things have been slow (i.e. work) so it's good to have someone to chat with ya know. Peace and love and glad to be back to the BL community!

Tristan, a buddy of mine(well, an aquantance) is a union iron worker and fucks around with dope. I wonder if he's you! Lol. He's been in trouble with the law too.
Gotta pm you from my pc, I can't pm from my phone for some reason. That would be a fucking trip! Lol! Yeah, the kick is a bitch! It's the lack of energy that pisses me of. Eh, I look at it like at least my tol. will go down. Cause I wasn't able to get high no matter how hard I tried and the shit I get is torch fire. So yeah.
Jack-in-the-box aka WOA is having a party! Lol.
You go girl! Lol. Just don't share rigs.
Be careful.
Later folks.