• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

26 and cal? Crook county jail. I would much prefer to say you were on a cloud floating until the rain came down or the dope ran out lol. Glad to see you okay tho chicity.

Hey ChiCity,
I'll say you flew to Mexico,took a vacation there and walked back into US on foot, carrying a heavy backpack, crossing border along with other group of Mexicans)))

Ooo, sorry to hear that bro. I've been there too... not the best place to go to when u have other plans for today :(

I thought you found a lucrative career in selling socks at Pulaski/Madison. CC?! For what?

Good job on the clean time mori! Keep it up. Everyday clean is a miracle for an addict.

I texted my dealer this morning... I kind of feel like its pointless to stay sober. For some reason my brain keeps telling me what's the point? But I don't miss my veins hurting thats for sure..

So ya my usual connect, who wanted a dub or more everyme she took me to get it, kinda fyxked me. Had me wait an hour and. Half just to get onle less bag and it was total garbage. So on my way home(totally pissed) me and my girl ran into a few fellow nodders and they were waiting on their guy at the bus stop i was at. They end up throwing us one and got dude to hook us up with one. Since then, we got his number and i am super happy not to have to use a middle man/woman who always wamts some. Thos shit is flame and i get (32/4*2) for a jab. Its been in these blue devil bags. Im very hapy witg the way it ended up working out. Anyway how is everyone and has anyone else been gettin the blue devils lately? Im happy with em wut do yall think? Happy nods!

I really want that junk that is going around in Ohio.. must be pretty strong if people are oding like that

yo, jj that 3 strike bullshit is only in cali as far as i know. i have no felonies. i beat 7 of them, so im walking on thin ice, but i caught 3 more so i gotta watch myself real close.....any violation and i do a mandatory 9 years in the joints.its only 4.5, and American prison is fucking bitch camp, so im good, but still im not violating for 2 years....yea. try going to russian prison. and just so you know i aint know bitch, so ill still help a mofo out but if it comes down to me, im not putting myself at risk, so basically what im saying is itchy and only itchy, message me. fuck all you others.... jj u cool, but shit bro im facing 9 years cuz aint no good time for me.... ima catch a couple bodies in there, but yea itchy pm a niggaaaaa.....

Did my last dub this morning. no foreseeable ride to pick up so Im gonna transition back to sub. just popped 2mg klonopin cuz im nervous as hell... only because I have 2.5 more mg for later when i may need it. uggghhh...
im
kinda stoned. twisted, im meeting with my pastor/mentor today...working a resource fair representing the recovery home. oooops. she told me not to be high. im not that high. anyway... love yall.

Hey everyone...Just moved to the north side and new to this site. I'm into all sorts of ill sh$?. I can't find a good pizza joint to save my life here. I feel like Naperville was swimming with great pizza places. I'm interested in mom and pop places. Any suggestions?

Johnsce where u at up north? I stayed in Ravenswood a few years back....I can tell ya where all the good pizza joints are up there! :)

South Side crazy over here but welcome to the Chi. Checkout downtown when u get a chance on a nice summer day. Absolutely breath taking skyline with several successful architectural wonders
I'm guessing ur guna be cold copping soon, be careful Chicago has a huge number of cop's & will persecute users like their selling.

Last edited:
I bought more! Enough to last !e through tomorrow. Then what, will I stop awhile? I can't see!m to. Sucks, cuz I hate that I'm letting people down, even though they don't necessarily know I'm using-but still.

It's like lying by omission when people are congratulating me on my progress or telling me they were inspired by my story (I wrote a tidbit for our ministry newsletter of 'my story' bcuz my Pastor requested it).

Anyway, been meeting some cool 'non using' ppl lately I've been hanging with (pot smokers, though... Of course). Also have reconnected with some great long time friends. Overall things have been good... Minus my HORRIBLE relationship. Uuugggh.
Popos are out in full force lately here in the Janesville/Beloit area.

Got pulled over last night, was scary. I was the passenger, friend was supposedly speeding (he is gonna fight it. I'm sure he was, though). I had 3 dubs, a sock full of my paraphernalia-needles and such, a vial of unprescribed pills, my hitterbox, and alcohol in my purse. We had both drank a minimal amount, but .. Enough that we may have not passed a breathalyzer.

Enough! Tell me things. Just did third and last shot of the day. You guys? Sup!?