• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

What up guys... Back to posting cuz it started using again. I live on the NW side , right by the blue line. I've been going out west for about 4 months now every single day. I wake up and I'm deathly sick. It's quite unbearable being sick especially now that I'm getting older, compared to when I was 18. I could handle wds like a fuckin champ, but now I bitch up after 24 hours of no dope... It sucks. I lost my job, so my gf has been giving me money everyday so I could get well. I do a 2 bag shot of good dope (currently doing #1 bags) and it barely fazes me, except I get a nice morning rush, but that wears off within 10 minutes... But I look forward to that morning rush so bad... Actually I can't wait for tomorrow morning cuz guess where tf I'm gon be? Anyway I'm rambling... The #1 bags are decent, and before them they served yellow smileys, and before that it was black bags kinda see through, and before that they had pot leaf bags and super man bags. Anyway someone ODed in my dealers yard a few days ago... So I hope there's no unnecessary attention to my spot. It's very low key and u wouldn't suspect that it was a spot. You can almost consider this spot near west side. Anyway stay safe guys, and I'm looking forward to hearing ur stories

Wow guys its the weekend & memorial day, i would think more people would be posting. Do we need to assemble the nod squad lol

Feelin ya greenline. Living to get well is the worst. New to the area and sick for days at a time. Somrone fades out in a front yard. I would worry about attention too, but likely one event isn't gonna cause a scene. Stay safe out there.

you guys with post withdrawl depression, you try exercising? thats where I really turned the corner ws lifting weights like 4 months after quiting.

you guys with post withdrawl depression, you try exercising? thats where I really turned the corner ws lifting weights like 4 months after quiting.

works very well, lost over 50 lbs since i quit dope... and have sex all the time no depression here

I'm at that point of being sober from dope that I am considering jumping in front of a car to get some painkillers haha. Itchy has a realistic look on things. He is taking a break as to not die or to bring down his tolerance. When I hear someone say that they are gonna kick and be fine in a month it gets me pissed. The post depression gets almost everyone or I am just jealous that they are that tough or that strong. I think if someone claimes the latter then they are full of shit. I am 1.5 years clean from opiates and I am dieing for them, life has not gotten better for me since going cold turkey. And fuck you new Chicago herion thread moderater boy. This is my only outlet sometimes and you want to take that away from us. How about do your fucking job in the first place and you won't have to go so extreme. By closing it you promoted open selling or sourcing dummy. Or you just turned people off to this site. Of course a couple of dickheads are going to come on here and try to score with one post in their history, it is so natural that they will. Keep an eye on it.

hope you made it thru you re rough patch and didn't go

also way was this thread hard to track down? is it tagged properly?

thought for sure after the old one got closed.. it was the end for good... but i see this thread been open for weeks

Picked up a couple dubs today, did a dub of hard a bit ago... Ivd. Shoulda smoked it. Oh well.

Saving the dub (and a half) for tomor... Had to do a dime tonight, couldnt wait. I did 1mg sub earlier today, so... Kinda silly when I dont have much h to work with.

Great new connect, thl. Got plugged on the hard. H wasnt pinched either.

Got REAL weed, too, now. Feels soooo much calmer, mellower, .... Less hectic. Definitely gets me less fucked up. Ill have to get used to the lack of pcp.

How yall been!? Getting good shit?

How's everyones product been lately? My guy was using the "dub" sized bags with red bull dogs on it, and I admit they were super super flame. No joke I threw one on the scale and it weighed .6 with the bag, but unfortunately the quantity and quality has been dropping. Today I went out to see ole boy and he is back to the blue #1 reg size bag. I was very impressed that he stepped his game up. I like them better than the bulldogs. Typical dealer tho... Comes out with some grade a, then quality starts dropping. Hope every one had a good night. Go blackhawks!! Series ties 3-3. Be safe and be well everybody.

Been doing the pink panthers. They are a fucking torch. Even with my tol. The red bulldogs(previously #1) had %6 dope like 40% benzo and a shitload of substance unknown. I might have to edit that, I have to scroll through what my boy wrote.
But the pink panthers scored way above that. Yeah, the bulldogs started out hefty and strong but took a quick tumble. Haven't fucked with those in a couple of weeks.
Pizza, I didn't forget about you bro. Hang in there.
WOA, you stopped smoking pcp?
Stop shooting crack and I'll marry ya. Uh wait, uh yeah... Forgot.
Jones, be cool.
Later folks.
Working, working, working...
It sucks.
Peace.
Bulldogs: 8% h 36 benzo, rest unknown.
Panthers 14 h, 22 benzo, rest unknown
Reg. street bag contains between 6-8% h average.
I'll stick with the old faithful torch that I've been getting. But hopefully get the fuck away from that. I'm burning through my savings.
Later peeps.

Last edited:
Man ive been getting some decent shit. A little less visually appealing but gets the job DONE! Plus, been getring hooked uo w 2mg clonaz a bit lately, for free! Its niiiiiice.

Shitty when the dope is gone though and I,gotta get back on sub.

Oh, county is gonna fund a sub IOP pregram for 30 days til I switch hmos...if I choose to continue with it.

Idk, I dont really wanna raise my sub tolerance to what they typically give out. Plus, id have to quit the herb! Ahhhh.

Love ya'll. Still no power over here. Im in candlelight. ;)

@MBM. My boy tested them. I told him that I might have a pretty good connect with those bulldogs/1#s and this dude gets very good shit and a lot of it. So when he tried the new shit I got(bulldogs, he was really impressed and was contemplating using that dude as a backup. You know? But the quantities he buys he had to make sure he gets the most bang for his buck. So he ran a test on them. I was completely happy with the bulldogs, until one day I got a jab and they were TINY! So I had to stop shopping with that dude. I was buying a jab a day. It's like dont bite the hand that feeds you, dude.
Hey, you were supposed to hit me up when you got into the city???
Whatever, next time. If I'm not on the wagon. Lol.
Oh, candle light. How romantic!
Tell me more...uh...Whatcha wearin?
What?!?! A moomoo!!?? Hey, too much light! Quick blow the candle out! Hurry up!
You blew off my proposal like nothing happened.
Sheesh...talk about rejection!!!
Oh well...Someone is bound to find this paranoid schizophrenic with psychotic tendendencies irresistible.
Did I mention the fact that I happen to be an alcoholic and a drug abuser?
Ladies, one at a time please.
Let me clear out my mailbox.

Last edited:
So I got a jab last week and it lasted me 10days! N I was high 24/7 but that's with my 0 tolerance. so it's like having a $10 a day habit( man the world would b beautiful with $10 a day habit) and of course it 'll go up to $50/day in no time so I have to be careful. I would hate the idea of spending all of my money on dope.... again !BTW, if you look up my nose there's a nice house, couple cars, a boat, recording studio and 10 guitars hehe. 13 years of using every drug I had my hands on but heroin was the one I spent the most cash on.
Take care people!

Last edited:
Yeah, it sneaks up on you quick.
I would love for a jab to last me a week. I vaguely remember when I used to get like five bags and I would be a happy camper! ...for like three days! Yeah, the good old days when a bag used to make me nod! Lol!
Not no mo.

Itchy, ive stopped the mintweed last week. Almost out of REAL weed. M

Been buying too much h lately. Wasting my dough, I have just enough cash for some weed (or dope for two days). What do I doooooo?

My gf broke up w me agaaaaain today. I swear she's got serious emotional issues. Very frustrating. Shes pissed, I think, cuz she still living in the recovery house, she wants to use... Shes on sub, hates weed. She is mad that I like to smoke weed and DO. She wants benzos and I hook her up with more than half of each my score. I found out yesterday she has been getting them behind my back, not telling me, and keeping all of them. Also, she demands at least half my lyrica snd gaba.

Biiiiitch. And uses the baby as a tool. Shitty. Im very stressed out. At aa now waiting to start. I coulda gone to a dif class at the church where she is required to go. But, she said to leave her the fuck alone (cuz I slept IN and thus didnt text her back fucking early as hell... ). Is this not stupid??

anyone near Janesville? Im booored and need legit peeps in my life. I dont care about habits, just honesty and no bullshit. Haha.... Sounds like a personal ad. Sick.

Im itchy as hell. A dub, 80 mg hydro, 1.5 mg clonaz