• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

∆ yeah. Shut up ppl and read the damn rules.

Me, I'm waiting on my herb to arrive. Still getting that dsamn mintweed. I like it just fine I mean it's strong as shit but the PCP can make me more paranoid than usual... Weed doesn't make me very paranoid generally.

Took my sub today so no H in the cards for the foreseeable future.

@Itchy have u invited the rest of the team?
but yea anyway the pizzas always nice at a discount, especially when i can actually eat.( nauseaous for SOME reason.lol) but im almost out down to a rinse left to help me get out to the wild wild west tomorrow. also, i had a story to share. I went out to my regular cold-cop spot last week and right when i stepped off of my public transit of choice there was a random black chick(obvious user) standin right there. I proceeded to inquire if she might be able to help me with somethin decent. She calls over her crackhead lookin man and told me she was hopin shed find a whiteboy lookin cause she had a spot with fire if id hook her up with 1.she was pretty obviously sick. So we went and got it and did it at her place, then she invited me in and made dinner for the three of us with burgers and fries and shit. Im a pretty hood whiteboy so i guess she could just tell i was cool.I was pretty happy about the service. Haha. So pretty nice time minus the 5-0 being all over. Has anyone else ever had anything similar happen to them? I actually think it was pretty funny.

Last edited:
Yeah... Plenty of memories like that!! Exept mine end with a Penthouse forum content! Blahhaha!!! Me and the junkie black chick (preferably two teeth in her mouth) ....AND her maaanz!
Shit batt taking a shit! Bbl folks!
No but for real, WOA, I gots to talk to you! Lol!
Be safe, yall!
Hehehehe ....her maaanz....

Talk to me, maaan!

Im supposedly getting picked up for work soon. Man, I got way too high at about 11,2 hours ago. Straight up fear and panic. Ive been smoking this weed (the pcp weed) like regular weed and Im starting to realize that I need to slow my roll on it. Its freaky shit, or can be. Its easier to become irritable and aggressive. I dont like that because Im a very go with the flow, peace love bullshit kinda girl.

Still waiting to hear from my go btwn dude on the H. He better f'ing pull through and im really hoping it will cut through the sub I took yesterday. Sadly, I always expect the bag to be at least pinched (w a middleman) and a small chance of being ripped off.

@leaduon22. Hell yeah I've had shit like that happen. I've been on both ends of that, going to a new persons place or taking em to mune... Sharing whatever, music, food, drugs. Fluids... Wait, what!?

Hey listen you stupid bitch, where the fuck are you at so I can come over and school you on the facts of crack being horribly wrong and PCP is motherfucking atrocious to your state of mind...you want to hang out, feed the pigeons, talk, give me a holla. That mint weed was the aost thing I ever tried...and I'm a fucking pshyhonaut...

Hey Itchy,
you watch your mouth. who do you think you are? SHAFT?
Love,
Gwennie
(who's been getting nothing but dub foils lately that are light but decent)

Yea so went out west yesterday to cold cop because my normal pc wasnt able to make it out. Only took about a half an hour, being that two groups gave me the whole "we dont sell narcotics here" shpeel(sp) i suppose they thought i was a cop. End up findin what i was looking for after showing my arms. Luckily that wasnt much because FUCK THIS SHIT WAS FUCKING TERRIBLE. Got an ubday in nike swooshes and man i mean it cooked instantly probably didnt even need heat. Now ive got a halfway decent tol. But normally ill still be ok off one blow and this entire dub barely got the sick off. Idk what the D/cut ratio was but i was horribly disappointed. Got the guys number, but after that i will not be a returning customer. id have been better off just holding my money until today when my gu was good. Anyone else get any of these garbage nikes, stapled lately?
On a better note, got myself a nice jabbyjab o' da foilies earlier and IM FEELIN NOOO PAIN!Lol. Happy nods yall may u stay l high, content, or atleast not sick. And the fuck away from the police

Last edited:
Shut up Gwenie! ...before I come and rob those dubs!! Lol
Hey, nice to see ya.
Sorry for such uncouth language...ma'am! lol. I know how much women love being called ma'am!
Later Gwen, behave like a suburbanite, won't you?
Peace.

@ leaduon: A few months back I got some really garbage shit in Nike bags. It was kinda grayish looking when it hit the water. Burned like hell and barely kept the sick off. Can't remember if they were stapled or not...

Sometimes they cut the shit with the blue dormin pills which will also give it a grayish tint, it was gray in a different way.. I don't believe it was because of the blue pills.

Itchy, I know man. Its shit but I'm stuck with it! Sad thing, too.. I've been blowing this person off cuz I'm trying to only smoke 'weed' (in this case mintweed) and he as always hooks me up, I heard him yelling outside my window at like 1130pm last night, ignored him... Today I was fiendy so I text him and his phone number is no longer good (someone answered... Sounded like his 'other girl') Aaanyway, thinking I lost my connect for anything other than weed.

Also, our power is out until we pay 500$!! County already paid 450. I live with my brother, for the past few months, he is so FRUSTRATING. Not even a druggie, 6yrs alcohol free, Iraqi vet with severe PTSD and anxiety. Aaand a sex addict (child support!). He is unemployed, gets disability...lays around.

Things are VERY tough right now. Stressful. I'm at work now, charging my pohomne, using the wife, drinking coffee! Enjoying the perks of having electricity.

Enjoy life, ppl....and your circumstances. Cuz you never know what's next. ;)

I've been getting shit that turns black in the spoon, after you filter it,(i was using a cig filter[menthol fo flava]) the filter is pitch black and the dope liquid is light brown. weird right?
Oh, yeah and this shit was a torch! He keeps changing bags. Red bulldogs, pink panthers, #1 ...Even with my tol., two bag shot was leaving me very content. But now, I'm not doing shit, cause I had to reel myself back after I started slamming to get off, blew my vein(lucky it was cold out and I could wear long sleeves)I said "uh-uh, too far!!"(I think everybody should occasionally just to knock the tol. back), so I've been using a sub in bits and pieces. Thank God a buddy hooked me up with an unlimited supply of subs, cause I really don't see how I would have stopped my little sprint that got me to a jab-a-day habit. But it's been a week and two days and I'm just dragging ass!!
That dope sickness...is a motherfucker!!! Don't play if you dont want to pay.
SHAFT.
I just noticed your post after I posted, WOA. ...Ugh, that sucks, you. Just my opp. but loosing your mint weed connect might be a blessing in disguise. That stuff is horrible to your grey matter! Are you stuck there for a while? Hey, just keep yourself preoccupied with just a today, don't worry about long term things and just work and do what you have to do today and FTW. Things have a funny way of working themselves out.
Keep your chin up.
PM if you dare! Muahahaha!

Last edited:
Thanks itchyscratchy for inviting me to the thread. I was pissed the last thread got closed. I didnt know know one person could cause that, esp the famous chiberia thr3ad.

Im raking in the dough myself right now

Last edited:
@pizza. What up home slice!!
Glad you found your way.
Same goes for JJ. I've been on the kick for nine days. Yeah, you should jump off for a while. If for no other reason than to knock the tol. down. It's especially hard for me cause I have two jabs sitting in my mini safe. But my girl has the key...warden! But I need a warden right now. JJ, the first two days were the hardest, man. I got the WDs so bad, I was actually scared that I wasn't going to be able to do it. Then I took too much sub(strip and a half) and started wigging out. I wonder if anybody gets the same reaction like me.
I swear it literally feels like an onset of some nasty Robetussin trip. But I can't see people doing it without it.
Anyway, it's nice to see some regulars, I pmd a few ppl. so I hope they come back.
Be good folks and I'll try to do the same.
Happy Memorial Day! (On which I have to work)
Communist bastards!

Whos on here with me on this Friday night lol. Just woke up from a deep sleep.

Last edited:
I took 2 8 mg strips once at work. I guess I felt like getting high but all I did was make me hyper. Very hyper. And one of my employees at the time was a 16 year old girl an she said " your pupils are tiny". That is when I felt the power of suboxone. And I didn't take it the next day, and it held me. It is such a new drug that we don't truely know how many new or different opiate receptors that it is opening up. If it is handed out so liberally than after a few generations we will see how great it is or how slave like of a drug it is. In my experience it is so easy to get, and you can adjust to your dope usage that it can create so many educated white productive junkies. It's the pharmacies way of capitalizing on junkies since the FDA limited the raw materials and construction of OxyContin and all those pills. Idk, I'm drinking. Fuck you, suck my dick and lick my balls.

I'm at that point of being sober from dope that I am considering jumping in front of a car to get some painkillers haha. Itchy has a realistic look on things. He is taking a break as to not die or to bring down his tolerance. When I hear someone say that they are gonna kick and be fine in a month it gets me pissed. The post depression gets almost everyone or I am just jealous that they are that tough or that strong. I think if someone claimes the latter then they are full of shit. I am 1.5 years clean from opiates and I am dieing for them, life has not gotten better for me since going cold turkey. And fuck you new Chicago herion thread moderater boy. This is my only outlet sometimes and you want to take that away from us. How about do your fucking job in the first place and you won't have to go so extreme. By closing it you promoted open selling or sourcing dummy. Or you just turned people off to this site. Of course a couple of dickheads are going to come on here and try to score with one post in their history, it is so natural that they will. Keep an eye on it.

I refer you to the "sober living" thread! Mama said you a drunkard!! Lol. The depression I identify with, dude. Doesn't take long either. I just feel so fucking disenchanted by everything that the only thing that makes me feel better, is getting hammered. Shit, I drank so much the other day, that I puked in the morning. And I have never done that. Idk, maybe it's still the WDs. As a matter if fact, I'm way more productive when I'm high. As much as I hate to admit it. But yeah, pizza, that's exactly why I stepped back a little. Cause I don't want to die and I was basically throwing my money away. I was doing a jab a day just to keep the sick off. That and my girl constantly crying because she thinks she's gonna find me cold in the morn.
Pizza, keep your head up, man. I know it's not easy to do and I hate giving that generic advice. Think of all the money you saved. If nothing else.
I don't really know how to advise users, cause I'm a user myself.
And I don't want to be a hypocrite.
Stay up ppl.
Happy Memorial Day.

Think I'm gonna go cop. Lost all my connects since going clean, so time to hit the block. I lost my will to give a fuck. Let you know how it goes, changes since last time and interesting shit like that. One thing I can assume didn't change is the goddamn police. Wish me luck.

I go in blackface and don't give a shit about nada! ...uh yeah.
Pizza, check yo mail homie!
...before you go.
JJ, I wrote you too. Hope you're gonna find the strength to try.
It's a motherfucker! I know.
Hey pizza you want to go for a drink instead? I just have to watch my drink around you. Talking about Itchy turning into a girl or some shit like that. I'm a BOY!! (And you sound like a big dude that could overpower me. Yeah, I would have to nod with one eye open around you, bud. Lol!)
(Friday, Cat Williams or Stevens...one of them Cats)
JJ do a bustout North cause Pizza's buying. I'm gonna find that Gwendalin too!
Hey she's really close to us Pizza.
And she's got dubs!! Lol!
...later guys.
Hey, speaking of the original crew, you know who I haven't seen in a while is Fantom or Chef.
Hope alls well in their world.

Last edited: