• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Damn, fuckin sad to hear that we had 45 shootings this weekend, which in some fucked up way is an improvement from the 80 plus we had last year... Jesus, hope y'all are safe out there, junkies recovering or not we all rep the best city in the world and hate to hear about this fucked up shit. Hope everyone on here is ok.

Doesn't it? Between the 7 days in a row "Heroin Takes over Northwest Suburbs" teearticles in Daily Herald... What I want to know instead of READING this article about "kids" scoring such good dope they're all overdosing - I want to know WHERE these kids are scoring so I can get in on the good shit too!!!

I mean, COME ON! Talk about a triggering article. And an unfair one. They don't even say what SIDE of the city the dope is on....
Meanies. The Daily Hearald knows they be haunting us, f**king with us!

Just my two pennies,
The Long, lost
GWEN! Heard you've missed me! I'm back!

I suspect it due to these younger kids have less of a tolerances then most people on this thread. I quit dope a while ago but when I did fuck around with it I never had a problem at all with quality. I always had a decent phone connect but I had gotten from others via there connects a lot and never needed more then 2 capsules. Fire dope in south and west side dealing with low level connects your shit is always going be heavily stepped on almost all the time.

I take your warning seriously. Im nervous/scared but also excited. I hate staying up on uppers, I texted my friend (he was once a meth cook. Spent a long time in prison because of it) and told him I'd rather do it in the morning. I know this sounds stupid and I do not believe my own words but I'd ideally only wanna do one shot. Lol. Then, who can ever only do one shot. The good thing is I'm broke, am spending the money I do have on weed, and therefore cannot get any'more'.

I'm not proud of my drug use. Not at all. It'd be cool to be one of those people who enjoyed life substance free. Straight edge is hardcore. I'm just not there yet.
Yeah snorting is the best ROA that I know for meth.

Gweeen! What up with you!? You don't love us anymore or what? How's momma?
Idk, I've been consistently getting pretty good shit. I slipped up again and got a couple of jabs but plan on having a diff. approach to the usage. I'm just gonna go hard for a couple of days and jump on sub for a couple/few days. In my ex., I don't get nearly as bad of WDs opposed to going mildly for days on end.
Fuck,(<sorry Gwen) I wish I could have went to see the dead! My girl hates them though. I'm not really a deadhead either but would love to see their final show.
Anyway, been getting this stuff that's really, REALLY grey, almost purple and it burns like a mofo!
It's hard keeping it clean for Gwen and her virgin ears! Lol!
Hey Mori! You dead?
Hope everyone had a safe 4th.
Peace folks. :)

Accidentally got my ex girlfriend kpinned out .... 8mg without a tolerance. She had to return to the transitional living place and apparently (I believe it. I saw her, thinking she was sober) was found out. Lol.

I only took 4mg, and 3mg todsay . I'm at work. And good. Can't wait to get home and sleeeep. I want drugs tho. I have weed and like 22mg klon bit still! Wa me!

wow, your city is fucked up dude. what the fuck is wrong with it? why so much crime and gunplay? How is anyone safe there?

I have lived in Chicago for 6 years and haven't seen anything really crazy yet. Most of the shooting bullshit happens in the ghetto.

I have lived in Chicago for 6 years and haven't seen anything really crazy yet. Most of the shooting bullshit happens in the ghetto.

6 years is not a long time and the fact that you are living in the boondocks explains why you haven't seen shit. Chicago has one of the highest murder rates in America right now, what the fuck is going on? How bad are the inner cities? How do ya'll duck all those bullets when coppin?

6 years is not a long time and the fact that you are living in the boondocks explains why you haven't seen shit. Chicago has one of the highest murder rates in America right now, what the fuck is going on? How bad are the inner cities? How do ya'll duck all those bullets when coppin?

When is Chicago the boondocks I haven't seen shit because I stay out of the west side and out south.

If U weren't on the west or south, then u werent in Chicago lol jp. But seriously, I consider downtown, Downtown and Chicago, the city lol; two different places lol. The FIELD is the empty lots filled with trash & empty blows on that bullets periodically fly across.
Yeah I do worry about dodging bullets and the FEDS/po pos every time cop, thanks for reminding me lol.

Last edited:
All that shit is gang shootings. Just be aware of your surroundings and you won't be caught in the crossfire. Be a man and walk away if you see some shady shit. I live in Humboldt Park. You just gotta know how to move and operate. Feel me?

I'm going outta town to my ladies family reunion in Kentucky, and decided to pick up three packs first, and lemme tell you this shit it almost to strong. Red bulldogs. One bag had me dropping it like its hot (standing up nodding out). Be careful . ya never know with this shit. Start small. Hope everybody had a good Fourth!!

Yeah it's about how u carry itself. I was a boy from the burbs hittin the block, knowing damn well I don't look like I belong. But if u are confident and willing to throw dem hands if necessary then they will pick up on that & leave u alone. They usually know why ur there for, just walk the walk & know it surroundings like they said. Even then u gotta kno when to put ur tail between ur legs and go home. Sick or not, sometimes the police are to hot. If the corner boys are nervous than u definitely should be lol.

If I were you I'd get un-intrigued with dope real quick!...
This shit ain't a fuckin game, it will consume your ass with the quickness and have ya doing some gnarly shit to maintain no doubt.

Just my .02 cents from almost 15 years of IV dope & coke use dude...
Not a road ya wanna go down!

Yeah Gibby, definitely not. I read this to stay away and stay informed. Even when Im drunk as hell I can turn down Bl0w... but the Opi@tes, yah, I hope to always have the strength to stay away. Ive nodded from too many OCs (oral), but never tried a needle or H. I have two good guesses where that gas station is (either in a good part of Humboldt Park, or a good part of Garfield Park -if there is a good part of Garfield Park it's that NE part). Drugs suck. Wanna see a pic of a junkie trying to find a vein, pants down on a shitter at the Soldier Field Dead Show? Smack in all its glory (no face in photo, not to worry) >>
1g2kqf.jpg

That fucking pic wasn't necessary dude, nobody here wants to see that shit. We see enough of it on our own for fucks sake.
Don't post dumb shit!

Blew aaalll my money on coke last night. Just hanging shot after shot. Pissed today. Broke... will need more weed in like 2 days. Still pondering hopping on h ONE more time quick before selling out to the transitional living place and volunteering as an EX drug abuser.

Who am I kidding I'm high as hell (weed) and popping Klon 2s, always dangerous Cuz its so many mg in a cute little pill! Nom Nom Nom. 4mg is work Max.

I went to a prophetic conference last night kpinned outta my mind.or was that Tues. Yes. Yesterday was all the coke.

Drugs go away but come here puh-lease.

Ps I ate my ex out and she wants to be together again. Typical, eh!? Lol.