• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Chinky!! I hope youre just checking in for shits and giggles like me ;) my last fuck up cost me a whole hell of a lot. Im looking at time again. Im so damn pissed at myself for it. Someone fucking called me in. I have court next Wednesday. I couldn't hire a lawyer this time so Im working with a PD, I meet with him tomorrow.

Passed up two FREE fucking chances to use today. The first was my standard heroin and cocaine combo. Would've been bittersweet. The second was some pure f'ing mdma and some MUSHROOMS. God damn it. Fucks with my head, this bullshit.

Be safe out there, guys and gals. Be smart. Trust no one. Know your limits. When you think youre going to beat the system, know youre fooling yourself. Because in time, the truth will be revealed that you can not. Real talk. And keep on trippin'.

Are those the spidermans with the gold backround? Seems like alot of us are shopping in the same area or with people affiliated with each other. If i was to guess i bet they lost there connection thats why they keep switching bags cause there buying it from other sets and serving there clientell with that.

Last few weeks I was getting bags that were clear with black clubs on em they were damn good, I went yesterday and they have stay high bags with the red bombs on em, a bit weaker definitely. The alien bags are quite good too, if you guys were grabbing the same blue dolphins I was getting I had to do 2-3 at once, but it definitely was actually dope. The club bags were amazing, 1 bag shot or 2 bags snorted and I'd become comatose for hours lol. There's a spot a few blocks away with black spades on em, absolute waste of money. Shot 2 didn't feel shit. I got a guy that delivers these bulldog bags 14 in a jab and the quality is good, but he's not really very careful, always wants to meet at busy intersections. Also green bags going around are quite good, the "red tape" spot is trash imo. Blue tape, black tape or yellow tape are all better. Black tape being the best out of the tape bags. The Batman bags are good quality too but quite small.

MeBeingMe, Haha I've been getting the "Nike" shit for a while! And it's really not that good.
Dude, are you the guy that stays up north? I don't remember. I threw out all my numbers from people on here when I went clean for a year. Well not clean anymore...Been buying enough shit to kill King Kong. Disgusted with myself.... Anyone know a sub doc.? Pm me if you can.
MBM,You still have my number?
Can't leave without giving a shoutout to MInChicag and WOAM! Be good, guys and girls. :)

"I fuckin hate all honkey cracker ass whiteys. Pale faced fuckers."
Hahahaha! You know what wouldn't surprise me, you fucking imbalanced, smegma breath? Is if you were white.
I've been catching up on this thread and you come off like you have some deep seated mental issues and you don't need dope, to destabilize you further, you need pharmaceutical type of inhibitors.
Take it from me, everyone that knows me on here, knows I'm a police shrink.
LOL

MeBeingMe, if you still have my number, hit me up. I think, we have the same dude but they keep changing locations, you know? Like today is Chicago, tomorrow will be by Mannheim...
Sorry for the multiple posts y'all, it's just I haven't been on here.
Batt. taking a crap, bbl.
Be good. :)

Last few weeks I was getting bags that were clear with black clubs on em they were damn good, I went yesterday and they have stay high bags with the red bombs on em, a bit weaker definitely. The alien bags are quite good too, if you guys were grabbing the same blue dolphins I was getting I had to do 2-3 at once, but it definitely was actually dope. The club bags were amazing, 1 bag shot or 2 bags snorted and I'd become comatose for hours lol. There's a spot a few blocks away with black spades on em, absolute waste of money. Shot 2 didn't feel shit. I got a guy that delivers these bulldog bags 14 in a jab and the quality is good, but he's not really very careful, always wants to meet at busy intersections. Also green bags going around are quite good, the "red tape" spot is trash imo. Blue tape, black tape or yellow tape are all better. Black tape being the best out of the tape bags. The Batman bags are good quality too but quite small.

Your bulldogs might be different from the ones I've been getting then because my bulldogs were all fent & i could get 3-4 shots outta just one bag! But i don't like it cause it makes me feel nauseous. The gold with red spiderman bags i posted about yesterday were too weak for me. Wish i could get my hands on these club bags of yours.

And what's with these street people not wanting to give deals lately? They only wanna give 11 in a jab and won't do 6 for 50 ever.

The black tape spot always does 6 for 50 or 12-13 in a jab for me. Blue tapes give me 13 but I'm not a big fan of those. But yeah the stay high bags with the red bombs on em I tried yesterday they didn't do much for me at all.

"I fuckin hate all honkey cracker ass whiteys. Pale faced fuckers."
Hahahaha! You know what wouldn't surprise me, you fucking imbalanced, smegma breath? Is if you were white.
I've been catching up on this thread and you come off like you have some deep seated mental issues and you don't need dope, to destabilize you further, you need pharmaceutical type of inhibitors.
Take it from me, everyone that knows me on here, knows I'm a police shrink.
LOL

the guy that posted that is white.....Sodope....it always amazes me when white ppl will literally pretend to be another race online...like WTF? these ppl say the dumbest shit...."I hate black ppl and im black."...." ..im black and i know blk ppl smell like shit" lmao....lol...like wtf? quickest for someone to know ur lying is immediately claim "im black and (insert dumb ass stereotype).

Glad to see the board picking up again!!!!! Jeez its was dead for sooo long. Hopefully some ppl stick around this time....we got some good stretch of weather coming up!!!! So hopefully thatll make ur guys dope routines easier at least.

Shit, we've been weathering all sorts of weather to pick it up. It's the dope man that's acting like he's walking in a blizzard, uphill, backwards, with no shoes. lol.
Its funny how you can be sitting on the block, waiting for the dude to drive by and when he does, suddenly like five cars(that you didn't even know had people in them, pull away from the curb and start following him. - Myself, included.
Im soooo tired of that shit. Just tired.
Definitely need to find a Sub doc.

Shit, we've been weathering all sorts of weather to pick it up. It's the dope man that's acting like he's walking in a blizzard, uphill, backwards, with no shoes. lol.
Its funny how you can be sitting on the block, waiting for the dude to drive by and when he does, suddenly like five cars(that you didn't even know had people in them, pull away from the curb and start following him. - Myself, included.
Im soooo tired of that shit. Just tired.
Definitely need to find a Sub doc.

That's funny you mention that. I was in that situation once & its weird. Made several cars follow him to a secluded place, then made all the transactions like a damn McDonalds drive thru. It was quick but obvious to anyone who may have been watching.

I wonder about the people who live on dope blocks. They must know what's happening on their block with all the cars and walkers coming thru buying. Maybe they just don't care.

That's funny you mention that. I was in that situation once & its weird. Made several cars follow him to a secluded place, then made all the transactions like a damn McDonalds drive thru. It was quick but obvious to anyone who may have been watching.

I wonder about the people who live on dope blocks. They must know what's happening on their block with all the cars and walkers coming thru buying. Maybe they just don't care.

Damn ive had that happen before as well ....aint that the fucking truth?! they will drive by and beep the horn and then all of a sudden 5-10 cars pull away from the curb!!! So glad i dont have to do that shit anymore!!! My god, i hated that shit.

I was wondering. Are there any other threads or sites that specifically talk about the chicago dope scene. This thread is good but very inactive at times.

No, this is it. This thread is what you (collectively) make it; unfortunately a lot of people get dumb and start trying to find dope hookups through the site, and thus get a quick ban. The idea of the thread is to talk about the flavor of the scene. I do wish more Chicagoans (I know there are plenty around on the site; I'm not though, as you can see from my avatar :)) would come over here and give their $0.02 but unfortunately it is what it is. People might come out now, a few anyway, now that someone posted.

I flippin hate this. It seems that every Sunday my usual guy won't go for me no matter what I pay him. And no one else will come to me. I debated going to the hood except I, a white girl, would stick out like a sore thumb and every time I did go, they wouldn't serve me until I convinced them I wasn't a cop. WTF? I only want like 2 or 3 and its been 3 days since I've used. I took my methadone but I don't know if I'm starting to feel sick or my mind is playing tricks on me. I wanna sleep to pass the time but Walking Dead is coming on in an hour, lol!

Got the gold Spider-Man and besides being slightly larger, it's about the same as the Nike bags. I think, I'm gonna try to go cold turkey this week and see what happens. Be safe y'all.

Yeah, i just had some of those spidermans, and they were garbage. I literately just got the spidermans less than a week ago and they were flame. The ones they got now do suck. That crew sucks. They switch up shit so frequently you get good quality one day and the next day in the exact same bag its garbage. I think your right itchy time to take a break. I have a raw connection for the low like wayyyy low but i just like the high from city bags better. I think at this point tho sub sounds better than any bag from the westside. Im with you itchy. Im tire too.

MBM & Itchy: Yup, those spidermans were crap. I swear Im gonna get SOMETHING today. Even if I gotta go on foot. It'll most likely be the fent shit from Ridgeway again. It ain't dope & it makes me nauseous, but there's a rush and i can get 3 hits outta 1 bag. But like every day, gotta go to the clinic first. I hope they drop me today cause I'd actually piss clean for once. Is it considered a real clinic If you drop dirty for 9 years?

damn....thats crazy....well hopefully you will at least have some better weather this week. Sucks....i lve had spiderman bags b4 but my dude is always consistent...its pretty much exactly the same everytime...no complaints.