• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I have nothing on my record. As long as I dont violate any of the drug court restrictions, my record will remain clean. Much better option than time and a felony(s) conviction. Im sure if I was not white, and was poor, I wouldn't be so lucky as to have this option. Now if I drop dirty, or catch another case, then it all goes to shit and the charges stick. And Im from a small town called Sandwich, known for its famous Sandwich Fair. None of my legal shit is out there tho.

But great job. You win the interwebz for today. Post your address so I can send you your prize.

for sure....its

123 Beat ur ass Anywhere St
Chicago, IL 60614

Pretty much everyone who doesn't have a previous conviction has that opportunity. It more so depends on the state you in. They introduced that into legislation because back in the 80s during the crack epidemic, the prison population exploded because of the harsh drug laws (crazy times back then but locking addicts up isnt the answer).

Back then, first time offense and you WOULD see prison time and not just one year either. Today, nowadays, they give u a chance to straighten yourself out through drug court. This second chance is better than getting sentenced to prison on ur first drug offense, but considering relapse rates for schedule 1 drugs are over 50%, over 50% will violate probation/parole and be sentenced for the previous charge and convicted for whatever they did to violate probation.

Nevertheless 50% when talking about millions of ppl charged for possession of drugs does make a difference. For the longest, private prisons did not want these type of laws introduced. The more ppl locked up the more money they make, especially since drug offenders are the easiest to lock up, non-violent offender, guaranteed conviction with evidence, high relapse rate and will have a felony record so the chances of you ending back locked up are much higher.

The system is designed to f*ck u, dont forget it.

amen

my favorite part is how they can say to anyone who has denied a search and maintained their rights, " I detect the odor of cannabis, that's probable cause, so we're gunna search anyway." Basically you have no rights, considering this.

MadeInChicago I'm sorry if I said you were, I really dont recall, there was a brief period where i was withdrawing and also using a lot of speed, and up for days at a time, checking my windows for drones with cameras recording me at night, and watching for cops in black sneaking thru my yard collecting evidence, lol, it got a little hairy. My past endeavors and experiences have instilled a strong sense of paranoia, and once you mix in the amphetamines, it gets a little (lot) extreme. I don't believe this now. I dont think Woa is either. But, I maintain, there are still folks on here on the other side of the coin... And I have proved it in person. Some of them posting are more obvious than others. Some get paid to do it and have never used, and some started as users, but switched sides, and dont get paid.

lol. but the thread is so alive now... before everyone was complaining that it was dead.

Let's focus on the positive - I bring life to this thing. And everyone loves drama. Why else would there be so shitty dramatic reality TV shows ? People love that shit.

Last edited:
Its all good sodope, Lol I hate reality TV shows, its a sad thing of the 2000's for our children to watch. But at least sodope is faithfully here when he isnt suspended lol, ciercogrinds I havent seen u here in a while, if I remember ur previous post I think u were straightening ur stuff out staying clean so thats a good thing. But u dont have to use to touch bases with us here. Unless BL is a trigger, keep visiting and updating on the positive things you've got going for yourself. you might inspire someone sitting in a bando to change their situation.
hell I have to hop off soon for a new job but Im still guna check in with you guys. This is my little family/community on the side that I can talk about whatever.

There never guna permanently close this Chi thread, shit the chi thread is like 25% of whats even happening on BL nowadays. Back in the day it was even bigger, shit I remember when we were on page one of this thread even though our last thread was more crackin. Alot of ppl got bumped and had shit happen so theres a reason some of us arent posting.

Pretty much everyone who doesn't have a previous conviction has that opportunity. It more so depends on the state you in. They introduced that into legislation because back in the 80s during the crack epidemic, the prison population exploded because of the harsh drug laws (crazy times back then but locking addicts up isnt the answer).

Back then, first time offense and you WOULD see prison time and not just one year either. Today, nowadays, they give u a chance to straighten yourself out through drug court. This second chance is better than getting sentenced to prison on ur first drug offense, but considering relapse rates for schedule 1 drugs are over 50%, over 50% will violate probation/parole and be sentenced for the previous charge and convicted for whatever they did to violate probation.

Nevertheless 50% when talking about millions of ppl charged for possession of drugs does make a difference. For the longest, private prisons did not want these type of laws introduced. The more ppl locked up the more money they make, especially since drug offenders are the easiest to lock up, non-violent offender, guaranteed conviction with evidence, high relapse rate and will have a felony record so the chances of you ending back locked up are much higher.

The crack laws were made to basically lock up black men until they were old and grey. The whole reason why crack got into the hood was to destroy the black community through the killing over drug sales, the drug itself, and the imprisonment of users and dealers through. It'd be the same prison term for a white guy caught with a kilo of coke and a black dude caught with one crack rock. Maybe even less of a sentence for the white guy. Nowadays, they use drugs to not only weaken the black community, but the entire nation. It's much easier to control a nation full of distracted addicts than a nation of sober people. The pill epidemic proved to me that they know exactly what is going to happen and how people are going to react. Over prescribe pain killers and then create legislation and restrictions to make it very difficult to obtain pain killers, forcing users to turn to heroin. Generates prison money, pharmaceutical money through suboxone and methadone, money for the health industry from rehabs and detox centers and much more. That's why I tell people to stay strong and fight. Don't let these evil cocksuckers dictate the path that you're going to take and try and avoid those obstacles because, nowadays, they are everywhere. Not just drugs but social media, electronics, sports etc. There is so much shit to distract you from reaching your goals in life.

The crack laws were made to basically lock up black men until they were old and grey. The whole reason why crack got into the hood was to destroy the black community through the killing over drug sales, the drug itself, and the imprisonment of users and dealers through. It'd be the same prison term for a white guy caught with a kilo of coke and a black dude caught with one crack rock. Maybe even less of a sentence for the white guy. Nowadays, they use drugs to not only weaken the black community, but the entire nation. It's much easier to control a nation full of distracted addicts than a nation of sober people. The pill epidemic proved to me that they know exactly what is going to happen and how people are going to react. Over prescribe pain killers and then create legislation and restrictions to make it very difficult to obtain pain killers, forcing users to turn to heroin. Generates prison money, pharmaceutical money through suboxone and methadone, money for the health industry from rehabs and detox centers and much more. That's why I tell people to stay strong and fight. Don't let these evil cocksuckers dictate the path that you're going to take and try and avoid those obstacles because, nowadays, they are everywhere. Not just drugs but social media, electronics, sports etc. There is so much shit to distract you from reaching your goals in life.

facts!!! for real....ppl always want to pretend like thats some crazy ass conspiracy theory.....but no, everything u said was 100% true.....white ppl will lie, but they know damn well mechanisms are put in place to target and desemfranchise blacks, period......do black ppl not respond respond appropriately? sure.....but there is no reverse racism bullshit coming from blacks.....name calling and telling some white person theyre a piece of shit is not racism....redlining, voter suppression, jobs, prison industrial complex is racism! for example theres a white teacher one time that in an auditorium full of white ppl asked them Are white ppl racists? about 25% raised their hand? then she asked are black ppl racists? ALL hands went up!!! She then asked what are some things white ppl can do to be racists towards blacks? some of the answers were target them economically for jobs and housing decscrimination, suppress their votes, have cops targets them etc.....then she asked what are some ACTIONS as a group black ppl can do to be racists towards whites besides name calling? Hardly ANYONE gave an answer!!!!! truth is white ppl view themsleves at war with black ppl, no matter how much they lie about it. they will deny, deflect and lie...but theres not ONE white person that would switch races with a black person.

I have been to chiraq many times, on the north side of chi is Skokie and Niles. There isn't H there.

Who is this idiot

Finally some posts speaking my language... The legal and prison industrial aspects of the dope (and all drugs game) All of that shit is true, anyone claiming conspiracy has their head in the sand.

I like this one below ...

theres a white teacher one time that in an auditorium full of white ppl asked them Are white ppl racists? about 25% raised their hand? then she asked are black ppl racists? ALL hands went up!!! She then asked what are some things white ppl can do to be racists towards blacks? some of the answers were target them economically for jobs and housing decscrimination, suppress their votes, have cops targets them etc.....then she asked what are some ACTIONS as a group black ppl can do to be racists towards whites besides name calling? Hardly ANYONE gave an answer!!!!! truth is white ppl view themsleves at war with black ppl, no matter how much they lie about it. they will deny, deflect and lie...but theres not ONE white person that would switch races with a black person.

So anyways i posted this a few days ago.....have any of you bee. out west lately? I dont go out there much as my connect meets me in a nice area....but i hear its hot ass hell as usual.

So some of you may know the West side heat from law enforcement has increased dramatically....they have mobile command centers now, and tons of unmarked cars from benz, bmw, toyota. u name it they got it.....word on the street is Chicago is gonna be one of the pillars of Trumps presidency where he focuses on "law and order" and cleaning up chicago like they did NYC in the 80s/90s......also my one buddy that cold cops for me has seen the number of dope spots decrease BIG TIME....he only knows of like 3 spots now which makes sense with all the added heat! Also another friend of mine said they were rollin thru the west side at like 1a. and saw 50 fucking police and unmarked cars so that pressure is getting real out west.....i think they game out west is going to have to move from open air markets and go in doors.....too much heat....havw u guys heard the same? and noticed alot of dope spots are no longer there?

I've heard the mobile command centers thing as well. I'd advise you to check up on CPD budgets and if there are any increases, along with area task forces and nearby police forces. Usually they post this stuff publicaly, if not, the newspaper usually does, it just requires a little digging. I've been able to correlate increased budgets to activity on multiple occasion. But I'm sure Trump will boost the budget of police forces and the military industrial complex so his buddies in the arms industry can bank big time.

I had copped in forever, and going to the westside sucks anyway, you can get raw in waukegan/ North Chicago if you work for it a little. You'll have to acquire some numbers, tho, not cold cop. Stamp bags are garbage if you can get raw.

Holy shit guys. We good? Lol.

I want to use just one more (set of) time (s). Ugh. Pick up one more time. I can grab a gram and them thatd be IT. Last me a cpl days then back on sub. I will Decide tomor morning.

Stay warm. Shovel your damn sidewalk!

Figures. Another Sunday night with no dope, too late to go cop on foot because an asshole told you he ain't going at 8pm.

Stamp bags are garbage if you can get raw.
Yup, glad to know we are all on the same page on what's going on out here. Trekking through this damn snow to cop is a mission. I can't imagine not having a car or dependable transportation.
On another note there are so many different grades of dope out here it's mingbogling but good d speaks for itself. Nothing like smoking some loud hitting some nonburning milk powder that makes u feel warm confident like everything is guna be okay. That feeling is so inviting esp when ur alone in this cold world, standing on ur own 'ten toes' as we call it in the hood. Which means handling ur shit, standing independently. Grown man shit.

Y'all be safe out here, I finished up a probation situation like u before sodope. Meaning I'm walking around without a get out of jail card, used up the freebie. Idk about y'all but no bologne sandwich for me, I sat in a cell wding for 3 days with the a/c on max laying on steel, sometimes without food & water. I'll die before I even sit for four years.

That's y u see high speed chases & mfs shooting at cops crazy stuff. Ain't so crazy when ur not GOING/FOLDING lol these ppl are trying to take ur freedom away for something considered an addiction like sugar addiction. The brain stuff in a postive feedback loop with a substance & instead of helping them u put them in a situation quite frankly I think u would never be the same after.