• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Im still here TMT, yall need to get on more often then it might be worth while posting. No particular locations (just like saying chicago dope thread) there is pretty good stuff to be had in ford heights. Its a small community everybody knows eachother and if anything is going on there its deff drugs.

yea man....i rarely cold cop.....i try avoid it as much as possible. I got a good PC that meets up in a nice area so copping for me usually pretty low risk all things considered....but yea god damn DAYS go by now without one post!!!!!!! I mean this thread is dead asss fuck.....2marrow ill take a pic of a few bags, maybe thatll help get it goin.....showing off my "Thanksgiving" meal...wink wink.....even tho I am using much less now that i begun the methadone treatments which im sool glad i did....i just still really like to sniff things.....although that desire is fading.....i know i am trending in the right direction and getting closer to officially being done with street dope

The past few days I've had trouble too. My spot not only had weird ass stuff but then they got shut down. My clinic hookup never showed yesterday. Im hoping a friend comes thru in the next hour. Starting to worry & that makes myself sick.

The past few days I've had trouble too. My spot not only had weird ass stuff but then they got shut down. My clinic hookup never showed yesterday. Im hoping a friend comes thru in the next hour. Starting to worry & that makes myself sick.

Clinic hook up? are u on methadone? if so u shouldnt be getting sick.

Clinics do their best but i think its natural and inevitable to find a hookup at a clinic.

im on 40mg...and i just started 2weeks ago...they started me at 15mg....however i have/had a pretty serious dope habit...i can snort a jab a day if i have the money easy...however i have not done any dope on 2 days and im not sick....i dont understand how u guys are on such high amounts of methadone and still freaking out over dope? i understand Having the WANT to do it bit not the NEED to do it...u know what i mean?

I always wondered how do yall even do a jab a day if ur snorting
(sounds bad to be putting all that dorm in ur body if ur shooting). u got to litterly wash ur nose out to put more in after like 4 bags. That is why getting it raw is better imo, you can always put a lil dorm on it later if thats ur thing.
i dont understand how u guys are on such high amounts of methadone and still freaking out over dope? i understand Having the WANT to do it bit not the NEED to do it...u know what i mean?
Yeah I feel u lol, the long halflife is suppose to prevent u from w/ding & getting ancy the same day u dose. But the psychological part of opiate addiction is underestimated.

There is no such thing as a high dose. Its whatever you're comfortable at. My highest was 115. I could probably go down more & still be ok. At this point it is more mental than physical addiction. Im going to have to quit soon anyway. I have no more veins to hit & im job hunting so gotta be clean for any drug tests.
im on 40mg...and i just started 2weeks ago...they started me at 15mg....however i have/had a pretty serious dope habit...i can snort a jab a day if i have the money easy...however i have not done any dope on 2 days and im not sick....i dont understand how u guys are on such high amounts of methadone and still freaking out over dope? i understand Having the WANT to do it bit not the NEED to do it...u know what i mean?

Yuck. I never understood that. How does someone put a jab in their nose? All that powder and cut. That's just nasty man. I hate to hear that. Wish I could send you to the old raw material kinda fella if you know what I mean. Eff all that other junk. Once you go raw, you don't go back. It's cleaner, safer, you know what you get, there's no big surprises, and product stays the same for quite a while usually. And it's more cost effective and easy to plan out imo. And yeah people should not be getting sick while on methadone considering how strong methadone is and how the half life is the real deal. But if you keep mixing the dope on top of the methadone, then you'll surely need both..and if youre in that position, good fucking luck. I wouldnt wish a serious methadone addiction on my worst enemy, and I definitely have a few people that I despise. Stay safe everybody. I'd stay away from it all if you're on here looking to cross that line to the dark side. A lot of people frequent this site when they're sick from not having pills and they want a little info about dope, well, let me tell you about that; I promise you it'll be the worst decision you've ever made in your life. You don't need to know what it feels like. Some things in life are best to be avoided. Dope is one of them. They arent lying when they tell you it's the most evil drug there is. And they aren't lying when they tell you that even one time is just not worth it because there's such a good chance you are going to like it and do it again. I wish I hadn't ever done it. Go socialize, go out, party, shop, buy nice clothes, take care of your body and mind, focus on school and work, and I promise you that you will be the one who, overall, is getting "higher" than that person doing dope. You can sustain a high that is going to make you feel on top of the world, 24/7, not a high that lasts 30 minutes with a come down that makes it hard to even clean your dishes. Choose the right path, trust me. We've suffered brain damage from this. Everyday we fight our brains...we fight the control center that runs our lives and it's a battle with only the super determined coming out on top..and even those ones still fight. Please don't do it. Stop this epidemic. Fight for your brains, fight for your soul, fight for our generation. We have been thrown so many distractions and obstacles, let's fucking unite and put this behind us. Let's be the ones who lead this war against the destruction of our peers. I'm sick of hearing about young people dieing and I'm sick of losing my friends. I refuse to give up. I'm fighting not only for me, but for you all too. I love you guys. Humans in general are beautiful, and we are the ones with all the potential in the world.

There is no such thing as a high dose. Its whatever you're comfortable at. My highest was 115. I could probably go down more & still be ok. At this point it is more mental than physical addiction. Im going to have to quit soon anyway. I have no more veins to hit & im job hunting so gotta be clean for any drug tests.

And there definitely is something called a high dose when it comes to methadone. Try jumping off 115mg compared to 30mg. At 115mg, you'd probably need to be hospitalized for a night or two and I'm not even kidding. And it's the strongest physical addiction out of any op there is. Methadone is serious business. If I took 90 mg I would overdose so easily, so how can you say there is no difference? They start you off low and then work your way up just like any op because you build a tolerance and need more to achieve the same effect. 115mg is a very high dose. Not trying to start shit but you are a little misinformed and I feel for you because the clinic is probably filling your head with nonsense because they want you on it forever. If you went from 115 to 90, you'd definitely feel the difference and so on and so forth.

And there definitely is something called a high dose when it comes to methadone. Try jumping off 115mg compared to 30mg. At 115mg, you'd probably need to be hospitalized for a night or two and I'm not even kidding. And it's the strongest physical addiction out of any op there is. Methadone is serious business. If I took 90 mg I would overdose so easily, so how can you say there is no difference? They start you off low and then work your way up just like any op because you build a tolerance and need more to achieve the same effect. 115mg is a very high dose. Not trying to start shit but you are a little misinformed and I feel for you because the clinic is probably filling your head with nonsense because they want you on it forever. If you went from 115 to 90, you'd definitely feel the difference and so on and so forth.

yea....i can def snort that much...but ive had a close.to raw before when i used to order off the internet and i agree with everything u said. I am def considering going back to ordering off the internet instead of grabbing locally....i live downtown chicago. and yea ive done a shit ton of reading on methadone and i know it will take a while to get off but im def not trying to have methadone take over my life and be impoosible for me to get off of within a year or so.

Remind me why BL took away rating stars, GOOD fucking post Factjustfacts I think you just revitalized this thread.
I know and agree with everything he just said. I could post it but sometimes u just want to know someones paying attention before u type a half page of info. I hope this information hits home to anyone thinking of trying opiates or upgrading their use to dope. The availability is a game changer in itself.

Some of us didnt get physically addicted until switching to dope. Pills were always expensive and scarce so u didnt really have time to develop a physical addiction until u got a good connect at least.
I cried in happiness this morning that Ive gotten as far as I have in life with this shit and Ive only been on it for 5 years. You can get real time for this shit man, everytime u pick up thats a 3 piece spicy (a solid 3-4 year prison sentence). And thats IF ur not picking up bulk or repeat offender.

I wish I hadn't ever done it. Go socialize, go out, party, shop, buy nice clothes, take care of your body and mind, focus on school and work, and I promise you that you will be the one who, overall, is getting "higher" than that person doing dope. You can sustain a high that is going to make you feel on top of the world, 24/7, not a high that lasts 30 minutes with a come down that makes it hard to even clean your dishes. Choose the right path, trust me.

This really hit home, its probably the realist part of the post. Its not like ur parents that probably dont know 1% of the scene and whats going on outside, trying to stop u from having fun. This is genuine advice, REAL F*CKING LIFE cant run from it and only you can deal with it type shit.
Life is about what Factsjustfacts spoke about, those are the real genuine things in life that will bring u happiness. Like riding in that nice car u always wanted, wearing comfortable clothes looking good makes u feel good, things that are sustainable. Life long relationships with one another and forums like this that bring us together.
We have our own hobbies and are different in beautiful ways, drugs mess up that process and are not good unless its correcting an process working incorrectly (blood pressure medicine, etc). With moderation I think we can cheat this a little but when statistically the numbers say that certain drugs [especially when iv'ed] cannot be used in moderation then maybe it should be restricted.
Cannot be used in moderation meaning the user will continuously increase dose if allowed to access the drug endlessly. Supposedly drugs are responsible for something like 80% of theft related crimes, I dont find this to surprising if its true.

Last edited:
Remind me why BL took away rating stars, GOOD fucking post Factjustfacts I think you just revitalized this thread.
I know and agree with everything he just said. I could post it but sometimes u just want to know someones paying attention before u type a half page of info. I hope this information hits home to anyone thinking of trying opiates or upgrading their use to dope. The availability is a game changer in itself.

Some of us didnt get physically addicted until switching to dope. Pills were always expensive and scarce so u didnt really have time to develop a physical addiction until u got a good connect at least.
I cried in happiness this morning that Ive gotten as far as I have in life with this shit and Ive only been on it for 5 years. You can get real time for this shit man, everytime u pick up thats a 3 piece spicy (a solid 3-4 year prison sentence). And thats IF ur not picking up bulk or repeat offender.

This really hit home, its probably the realist part of the post. Its not like ur parents that probably dont know 1% of the scene and whats going on outside, trying to stop u from having fun. This is genuine advice, REAL F*CKING LIFE cant run from it and only you can deal with it type shit.
Life is about what Factsjustfacts spoke about, those are the real genuine things in life that will bring u happiness. Like riding in that nice car u always wanted, wearing comfortable clothes looking good makes u feel good, things that are sustainable. Life long relationships with one another and forums like this that bring us together.
We have our own hobbies and are different in beautiful ways, drugs mess up that process and are not good unless its correcting an process working incorrectly (blood pressure medicine, etc). With moderation I think we can cheat this a little but when statistically the numbers say that certain drugs [especially when iv'ed] cannot be used in moderation then maybe it should be restricted.
Cannot be used in moderation meaning the user will continuously increase dose if allowed to access the drug endlessly. Supposedly drugs are responsible for something like 80% of theft related crimes, I dont find this to surprising if its true.

i read ur post and agree wholeheartedly...funny u mention the car thing cuz dude ive seriously been thinking lately theres literally no reason i shouldnt have 200k liquid easy at this point in my life and have a 100k bmw 650i gran coupe, panmera, or benz cl 550 coupe...i know ALOt of ppl alwaya talk about the money they would have if it werent for drugs but i would SERIOUSLY have hundreds of thousands EASILY....luckily dope has never cost me my job....and im actually about to start another lucrative bartending postion as i work in corporate finance 9 to 5 and bartend...and i do well with both of those positions 100k+ so im really hoping this new bar job can help me get my $$$$ stacking again.

Well ill make another post....hopefully this gets the thread goin again......first i want to say i ended up getting that bartending job i wanted....its at a high end hotel/bar here in chicago....so that will be a nice supplement to finance job....and will have me making the kinds of $$$$ i want to make. Also I find when i keep busy getting $$$ im just happier overall....im a real hard working so i dont mind having my full time corporate finance job and bartending too...especially since the money is worth it.....and i still make time to for my girl and to have some sort of life...u only live once right? And my motto is : "if you aint getting ahead. ur getting behind"......and amerikkka is all about $$$ anyway so u gotta have ur bread right. On another note.......

So some of you may know the West side heat from law enforcement has increased dramatically....they have mobile command centers now, and tons of unmarked cars from benz, bmw, toyota. u name it they got it.....word on the street is Chicago is gonna be one of the pillars of Trumps presidency where he focuses on "law and order" and cleaning up chicago like they did NYC in the 80s/90s......also my one buddy that cold cops for me has seen the number of dope spots decrease BIG TIME....he only knows of like 3 spots now which makes sense with all the added heat! Also another friend of mine said they were rollin thru the west side at like 1a. and saw 50 fucking police and unmarked cars so that pressure is getting real out west.....i think they game out west is going to have to move from open air markets and go in doors.....too much heat....havw u guys heard the same? and noticed alot of dope spots are no longer there?

I havent been out west lately but im not to surprised. Trump was all for 'Stop and Frisk'which is how alot of us caught our first charge. Cops being able to just stop u and search u randomly, funny part is they dont do this in white neighborhoods lol. Thats why even though whites are 8 times more likely to have drugs on them when they are stopped than blacks, more blacks are locked up for drugs than whites. Thats a crazy stat I read that shows u whats going on out here.
Half of everyone in state prison are for drugs, supposedly a disease..

I always said, for those who never have been addicted to a drug. U really dont know what it is to truly want something when without it will be to the detriment of ur health. Our brains become conditioned to this cycle only after a couple times experiencing w/d, its that bad.
Throwing someone behind bars in this state is my definition of hell on mother earth. The type of thing you wouldnt even wish on your enemy. Some ppl say it makes it easier because they know they cant get it, but not imo. It psychologically messed me up, it took me about a month or two to get mentally straight after suffering for three days in there with a moderate habit.

otherwise what are yall on this Friday night, whatsup TMT... shoutout to everyone downtown its cracking down there $$$

Last edited:
Im scared to drive out west anymore...ill take the metra or drive out, park, and jump on the green line to the hood. I feel wayy safer fom the law when on foot