• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

How long does it take? Up til now its been a natural occurrence the poppies only flower in spring and summer so I've had 3 winters clean. If I have to go the synthetic route it will be much harder to wait that long.

Seems like for now it will be a week or so between binges. Luckily for me no habit yet but its getting close. It went from 20mg to 60mg pretty fucking quickly. I can see the potential for fiending being very very real.

From my experience, and again everyone's physiology is different, as a rule of thumb at least for me I would say it takes 2x as long to get your tolerance down as it does to get it up... It's a lot easier to go from 20 mg oxy to 40 to 60 etc than the other way. However, a week of no use should be a good amount of time to get your tolerance down. It won't disappear totally but it'll be greatly diminished. Even 4-5 days ought to be enough. Realize though that your tolerance is in fact lower so don't like start off with tooting a 60 mg oxy though. Many people have died after not doing opiates for a while whether it be due to rehab, jail, or whatever reason and then they go buy 2-3 bags, do them all at once, and 6 feet under shortly after.

At the same time though, I don't know what it is but it seems like I have somewhat of what I'd call a 'mild long term tolerance'. There have been times where I wasn't on any opiates - no methadone, no nothing for months and I'd get like an RX for vicodin from a doc, take 6, and not feel a thing... so idk it could be that after so many years of use a person's neurology changes. Even with a more powerful opiate like oxy's or heroin, I'd stop for weeks or months, not use anything, then IV a perc 30 or 1 bag of dope or something and only get a very mild rush. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Also, be careful of dope that is light brown/tan color and have a metallic smell and taste to it. I don't know what's exactly in it but it feels like coke with barely any dope in the mixture. I got some of this stuff on Sunday and did my usual dose and immediately felt that very familiar IV coke feeling. It wouldn't of been that bad if it was at least good coke but it was that jittery, sweaty, insomniac, fiendish, coming down nasty coke... not cool... good thing I wasn't dope sick or I'd be in a world of hell.

Ahhh SKL I know all about the 'ritual fetish.' It's so weird I remember times when I'd be totally sick yet as soon as I got to the ATM, pulled out money, and told the plug I'm here (you gotta tell them you're already there because they drag - fuck em make them wait for you for a change, they'll bitch and moan but ultimately they'll wait for you - believe me they want your money) I already felt better.

There's no "keeping it small" with dope. It's the most fiendish opiate there is because of its short half life

Wow. You're wrong on many levels. Dilaudid is opi-crack (anyone who has D4's and D8 triangles right now, you have been warned), best rush in the whole damn world (no oxymorphone up here, but I hear it's quite the same except it goes into a 4-6 hour high, like a good dose of morphine. Seriously what the hell? You were had with shit fent-H all your life it seems).

Wow. You're wrong on many levels. Dilaudid is opi-crack (anyone who has D4's and D8 triangles right now, you have been warned), best rush in the whole damn world (no oxymorphone up here, but I hear it's quite the same except it goes into a 4-6 hour high, like a good dose of morphine. Seriously what the hell? You were had with shit fent-H all your life it seems).

My fault, forgot to add imo...and that I don't shoot. From my experiences, intranasal r.o.a. with raw is the most fiendish for me. I'm just pretty much comparing hydrocodone, oxy and dope. The 3 most common. I didn't fiend as much snorting blues than I do tooting raw.

From my experience, and again everyone's physiology is different, as a rule of thumb at least for me I would say it takes 2x as long to get your tolerance down as it does to get it up... It's a lot easier to go from 20 mg oxy to 40 to 60 etc than the other way. However, a week of no use should be a good amount of time to get your tolerance down. It won't disappear totally but it'll be greatly diminished. Even 4-5 days ought to be enough. Realize though that your tolerance is in fact lower so don't like start off with tooting a 60 mg oxy though. Many people have died after not doing opiates for a while whether it be due to rehab, jail, or whatever reason and then they go buy 2-3 bags, do them all at once, and 6 feet under shortly after.

At the same time though, I don't know what it is but it seems like I have somewhat of what I'd call a 'mild long term tolerance'. There have been times where I wasn't on any opiates - no methadone, no nothing for months and I'd get like an RX for vicodin from a doc, take 6, and not feel a thing... so idk it could be that after so many years of use a person's neurology changes. Even with a more powerful opiate like oxy's or heroin, I'd stop for weeks or months, not use anything, then IV a perc 30 or 1 bag of dope or something and only get a very mild rush. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Also, be careful of dope that is light brown/tan color and have a metallic smell and taste to it. I don't know what's exactly in it but it feels like coke with barely any dope in the mixture. I got some of this stuff on Sunday and did my usual dose and immediately felt that very familiar IV coke feeling. It wouldn't of been that bad if it was at least good coke but it was that jittery, sweaty, insomniac, fiendish, coming down nasty coke... not cool... good thing I wasn't dope sick or I'd be in a world of hell.

Ahhh SKL I know all about the 'ritual fetish.' It's so weird I remember times when I'd be totally sick yet as soon as I got to the ATM, pulled out money, and told the plug I'm here (you gotta tell them you're already there because they drag - fuck em make them wait for you for a change, they'll bitch and moan but ultimately they'll wait for you - believe me they want your money) I already felt better.

Bro, was the light tan shit you were talking about raw? I had the same shit I think. I would do it and every time I'm like, "I swear this smells like coke". It led to the worst nights of sleep I've had in so long. It's weird shit. Would also give me uncomfortable nausea.

Bro, was the light tan shit you were talking about raw? I had the same shit I think. I would do it and every time I'm like, "I swear this smells like coke". It led to the worst nights of sleep I've had in so long. It's weird shit. Would also give me uncomfortable nausea.

Yeah and it looked different than usual like the consistency. I don't know exactly how to describe it but whereas like normally the dope I get (typically raw - I don't buy really buy blows) like leaves a fine powdery coating left over on the bag, this stuff was more like little granules. When I first dumped it out it immediately caught my eye because the consistency just looked a bit different. I'm like whatever, I add water and it turns like a grayish milky color - 2nd thing that catches my eye. So now I'm kind of worried... but I heated up the cooker and it turned the normal 'iced tea' type of color so I did it. Immediately my heart felt like it was racing and it felt like I just did a shot of like amphetamine/bad coke or something. There must have been little to no dope in it.

I called the person back to let them know what was up... but then like 2 hours later, knowing it wasn't dope I ended up copping two more bags because I started getting that like 'coke fiend' feeling and started coming down off whatever it was.

I don't do coke very often - only on special occasions like NYE, bday, etc. It's one of those things for me that I like to do but I have to be already feeling good and have dope to do after the coke wears off. That wasn't the situation on Sunday and it sucked... I didn't sleep the whole night, sweated a bunch... just felt miserable all around. The only positive thing out of it is that I haven't copped since and there was little to no dope in that so my tolerance is back down and I know when I cop again 3 bags will give me a nice long nod.

From my experience, and again everyone's physiology is different, as a rule of thumb at least for me I would say it takes 2x as long to get your tolerance down as it does to get it up... It's a lot easier to go from 20 mg oxy to 40 to 60 etc than the other way. However, a week of no use should be a good amount of time to get your tolerance down.

Thanks for this. Are you saying this applies to white? I want to try and avoid getting dope sick and keep my tolerance down but these are famous last words.
I wish my fucking poppies were ready and I wasn't going down this route at all. I'm not sick but the mental fiending was already there from three seasons of opium eating. I'm worried that the weather and conditions have fucked my plants.

Also with the after effects I get cross eyed about 12-24 hours later is this common for you guys? Bad vision, not like nod dreams but difficulty focusing and drifting out of consciousness and cant even type. Not really an afterglow anymore but not sickness with sweating or anything. (After 4 days on last dose was between .05 and.06) Also thanks for the tips .02 was exactly right to start.

It's fucking ridiculous because the whole reason I started this was to get off the booze and benzos and I thought the process of growing and eating the pods would be less harmful to me and now I cant wait a few weeks for the season to start.

My fault, forgot to add imo...and that I don't shoot. From my experiences, intranasal r.o.a. with raw is the most fiendish for me. I'm just pretty much comparing hydrocodone, oxy and dope. The 3 most common. I didn't fiend as much snorting blues than I do tooting raw.

Dillies/HydroMORPH-Contins and the pathetic US version Exalgo contain hydromorphone. Please never shoot up hydrocodone, even if you somehow magically obtain pure 5mg Hycodans from Canada.

Yeah, bro. Stay with your gut, especially on the "weird ritual," as for most of us it quickly becomes a fetish and the center of our lives at the 3 or 4 or more times we do it daily. Pretty much uniformly junkies will tell you not to do dope and to be honest you've got to listen as we are the most reliable sources as the voice of experience.

Well I got over that pretty quickly .05 of white up the nose changed my perspective big time. .01 brightened my day but not enough to compare to the pods. I'm sure it can make my life a whole lot worse but for the last 20 years I've wanted to kill myself and have been drinking myself to death and wrecking my brain with benzos. Any tips on keeping myself out of the sickness? Or is it inevitable. The only joy in my life has been growing my poppies and eating them and I dont want to ruin that with the white. 8 days between doses? 4 days between doses? 4 was my rule for poppies but they would run out after 4-6 months.

Yeah and it looked different than usual like the consistency. I don't know exactly how to describe it but whereas like normally the dope I get (typically raw - I don't buy really buy blows) like leaves a fine powdery coating left over on the bag, this stuff was more like little granules. When I first dumped it out it immediately caught my eye because the consistency just looked a bit different. I'm like whatever, I add water and it turns like a grayish milky color - 2nd thing that catches my eye. So now I'm kind of worried... but I heated up the cooker and it turned the normal 'iced tea' type of color so I did it. Immediately my heart felt like it was racing and it felt like I just did a shot of like amphetamine/bad coke or something. There must have been little to no dope in it.

I called the person back to let them know what was up... but then like 2 hours later, knowing it wasn't dope I ended up copping two more bags because I started getting that like 'coke fiend' feeling and started coming down off whatever it was.

I don't do coke very often - only on special occasions like NYE, bday, etc. It's one of those things for me that I like to do but I have to be already feeling good and have dope to do after the coke wears off. That wasn't the situation on Sunday and it sucked... I didn't sleep the whole night, sweated a bunch... just felt miserable all around. The only positive thing out of it is that I haven't copped since and there was little to no dope in that so my tolerance is back down and I know when I cop again 3 bags will give me a nice long nod.

Small world. Yep lmao little granules. It's still raw, but they're really aren't the big chunks like usual. It's pretty annoying but its still decent. It makes my hands clammy..and I can feel the tension in my arm pits like I always do when ever I would do coke or uppers. Maybe it's coke and one of those fent analogues? I mean I do get high from it so there's def some kind of opiate in it, but it's weird. I had a feeling something was off when my guy lowered his price on it. That's very unlike him to do. And now the placebo effect of knowing that there's something weird about this shit is even making it worse.

Yeah thankfully the people have since changed their batch. I didn't get high from it at all but my tolerance was already pretty up there. The new stuff they have though is good again. That's the problem with drugs - no real quality control aside from word of mouth and guinea pigging it..

Yeah thats terrible especially when iv'ing, but what gives when ur sick. Once got some stuff cut with what I think was corn starch, cold coppin. Could tell it had some real d on it but man it had some burn, then I looked it up and its not even that soluble in water which is just retarded esp if the custo wanted to iv. Dudes just grabbing whatever they have and mixing it up :p

Damn corn starch? Ouch... that couldn't of been good to IV... then again who knows what cuts are used - I've heard of even ground up drywall being added (don't know if that's just a 'don't do drugs/reefer madness' type of scare tactic thing though)

Well labor day weekend is here stay safe everyone! You know the cops are gonna be out like flies...

My boss is letting us out early, bout to be off to my meeting with Mr. Brownstone.

Even the most doped up PCP dealer would know how to cut his "pure" with lactose so that he and the people he sold to didn't OD here. I heard of broken neon tubes glass used to cut some PCP when I was in high school, there's actually some dipshits who did this, and there was actually some bleeding from snorting "mesc" (nickname people knew it wasn't mesc) meant it was good, some said it was actually a cocaine batch that was like that, but there was actually coke with a pinch of pcp sold here way back) I never knew what it was that had it, but cops had seized powder with those neon lights that break into million pieces when broken on any area, the whole tube would do that, ya know what sort of light sticks I mean, right, no they weren't raver tools. Lol.

Gotta love Chicago those D boys! Cutthroat! I got two packs today, to just keep coming back. I was kinda confused. I can understand a couple bags not a couple packs tho. Score! Be safe it was hot out there.

I used to grab shit down there when I worked in the city, have a friend who still cuts his shit with dorms. I prefer getting raw personally but I'm also three years deep in a relapse. Lost everything aside from my want to get high. Fuckin heroin lol

Lost everything aside from my want to get high. Fuckin heroin lol
Yeah this shits no joke, Im utterly convinced tapering is a MUST for users after using for long periods of time. In other news Narcos the tv series is back on so im defintely watching that. Stay up yall

Last edited:
Eh the sad part is I'm not even physically addicted anymore. I'll go on a bender about once a week and go through a gram or two in a few days then abstain usually because I'll have to take care of my daughterI blame my ex for actions, cos it's someone elses fault I love heroin this much.

Aye yall I'm calling a #TEAMNODASSEMBLE
If your still keeping up with the thread post yall. This mf is dead compared to 6 months ago. I know we lost a couple ppls to the feds or other shit but post when u get a chance. BL is an outlet for some of us when thing's get rough so don't let this door close.
I been hitting Ford Heights lately, it's decent better than driving 20 miles during rush hour to the west side. But like I've always said after throughly experience opiates, if ur not caught up in this shit already don't even dabble in it. I think the apology someone gave was, u know how ppl say play with fire and u will eventually get burned? Well playing with d is like playing with fire in the middle of a 8 lane Expressway. U got it coming one way or another on this shit.
Ive seen ppl lose their life to this shit, more so in the prison type of way. But from what I hear up the east coast mfs r dropping like flies up there. That's where it's hitting the docks.

Sodope what are your insinuating. I've been here longer than anyone posting right now (ChiLegends & dem been around longer but their not posting right now). I actually agreed with u at first about how hot these forums probably are. I mean I've had minimum three ppl hit me up for illegal shit on here, who's to say one wasn't LE. But when u start repeatly thinking it's me, it starts making me think that ur skills detecting potential LE are bad, borderline paranoid lol. Seriously tho I'm valid lol