• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Thanks guys. I did find the conversion thread which is great. Not specific to the ROA I'm considering but a good guide none the less.

I'm guessing if I can take 40mg oxy orally and/or sublingually then 25mg of china white insufflated is unlikely to kill me. Worst case scenario is its heavily cut and I don't feel a thing best case scenario I vomit a bit and am pinned for many hours. Most likely I will have that much wait an hour or so and if nothing happens then have some more.

I think 10-15 mg is more what you'd want to be aiming for. It might not kill you but it might make you wish you'd taken less.

Look the China white will be 2 to 3 times as potent as street dope which is again 1,5 to 2 times as potent as oxy worst case or best depending on perspective you might need just 10 mg to get off.

Thanks Bingey. I guess I can always take more but I cant take less once its in there.
Also has any one here tried to dose H sublingually. Is it effective?

Last edited:
According to Merck, University of Iowa, Opana ER website, and likely many other sources - 20 mg of IR oxycodone ingested orally is roughly equivalent to 30 mg of morphine ingested orally. From my understanding, Diacetymorphine/diamorphine (pharma grade h) is said to be around 3x strong as morphine - but that's pure pharma grade heroin which is far from what is available on the streets. Potency various like crazy with street dope - you can get some garbage that maybe only contain a single digit percentage of actual heroin, you can get good street heroin that may very well be 30%-50% or even more pure, or you can get something that's cut to shit but has fentanyl and will be stronger than anything else... Also, note that bioavailability of oxycodone is extremely high (many estimates say 80%+) compared to other opiates like morphine which is very low (I believe around 30-40% orally?).

So asking how strong a certain mg of oxycodone (any method of ingestion) is to heroin (street or pharma) is a bit hard to answer. However, based on my experience, I'd say that .1g of high quality IV street heroin would be roughly equal to 60mgs of IV oxycodone.

Also, in my experience, 90 mg of IV oxycodone (3 perc 30's) was about equal to 16 mg of hydromorph (2 dilly 8s) - the rush being a bit more intense with the dilaudid but the high lasting longer with oxy. I primarily did pills while I was living in Florida as H was very scarce at the time and when it was available it was east coast powder that was cut to shit. I had what I'd consider a low tolerance at the time (about 2-3 perc 30's or 2-3 dilly 8's a day). After I moved back to Chicago, which was essentially a 2 day drive, I felt next to no WD symptoms.

I like oxy because it gives me a nice speedy and energetic type of high and it has some legs. However, oxys aren't really popular on the street anymore at least in this area. Many former pill users, including myself, often started out with a legit script and due to the clampdowns on doctors who RX opiates have found themselves using heroin after their scripts ran out, their docs cut them off, due to the large difference in price between painkillers (even if obtained legitimately from the pharmacy) and heroin, or in my case their doc committed suicide after a DEA investigation and other doctors were too scared to write a script for 45 vicodins meant to last 15 days despite proof of being in a serious car accident.

More info on various opiods and their equianalgesic doses - http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/neurologic-disorders/pain/treatment-of-pain

Also, sublingual heroin seems like a waste of time... I don't think it would work well and the amount required to produce even a minor effect would have you gagging, spitting, maybe even puking from the ultra strong bitter taste. In my country, some of the old people farmers back in the day would eat little balls of opium or make a to get some pain relief and relaxation from a day of working in the field.

More info on various opiods and their equianalgesic doses - http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/neurologic-disorders/pain/treatment-of-pain

Also, sublingual heroin seems like a waste of time... I don't think it would work well and the amount required to produce even a minor effect would have you gagging, spitting, maybe even puking from the ultra strong bitter taste. In my country, some of the old people farmers back in the day would eat little balls of opium or make a to get some pain relief and relaxation from a day of working in the field.

Thanks for this. Balls of opium are pure gold. I would get a fair bit more than just a little bit of relaxation though. Cross eyed, stumbling, scratching and itching unable to drive, croaky voice, vomitting and most importantly intense euphoria. No problem with the taste though. Dealer reccomends dose< 20mg nasally so Ima start on 15mgs. If the purity is not as promised I can have more next time. Percentage wasnt given just that it is straight off the brick from SE Asia and extremely potent but who knows. Experienced users reported vomitting from just a taste.

Heh, no opiate pharmie will cost more than the smallest dose of H you can buy up north. Most expensive would be HydromorphContin 30's, generic Oxycodone-CR's 80, M-Eslon/MS-Contin/Kadians 200. Only because of the many doses an average tolerance person can get out of these. And the 3 last ones are 200mg XR Morphine, they're not cheap normally,but when given for free (the best way), 2 orange rectangles of MS-Contin eaten with some benadryl for the possible nausea and itching is the most beautiful high out there and it lasts lasts lasssssssssssts same for the 200mg Kadians and M-Eslons but never saw them, largest dose of M-Eslons have this golden circle in the middle, I think it's the 100's and I think I told everybody about the fun I had with 130mg Kadians.

I know America has yet another beads in a gelcap thing, but it's rarely discussed, Avinzas. Maybe because I think M-Eslons are not in the US, they came up with those, correct me if wrong.

But yeah, I was once offered by a guy who's always strung out on speed who bikes around town like mad, and when he comes down he could bring me back a "point" I guess .1 for the price of a Nintendo DS 3D..I guess and I said fuck that, after doing runs all over the day like that, he shoots up a whole 24mg HM Contin ( I never reached that level, just shooting a 18mg split into 2 doses would make me projectile vomit...it seems no matter how much you turn the thing to perfect powder, it keeps some of it's "Contin". And I mean that in the way that there was about 30 minutes before the about 9mg hydromorphone shots I would do. This stuff would not happen with Dillies 8mg.

Last edited:
I did shrooms last night for the first time where I could get enough chocolates ro have a quality experience. Also got an 8th of flower. Kicked it up a nice notch. Have one more chocolate to eat maybe at my family reunion up by la crosse. Its in the bluffs at a campground. Two pools, sauna, bluffs to hike... horses. A pond, creek.. nice for weed and some shrooms on 'mild'. We will see! Will take a little clonazepam too... with my gabapentin, clonidine, suboxone and maybe some adderall. Been taking kava twice daily for research purposes... haha. Not noticing a whole lot but w taking over meds its hard to know.

Skipped on dope and hard a lot lately. More than usual; ) id usually accept, of course. Ahhh, mind altering substances. Fun times.

As a heroin user of many years, I would advise against using heroin in the first place. I would bet that the majority of people in this thread wish they could go back in time and never try heroin in the first place (or at the very least never touch a needle). However, if you are dead set on it, know the risks and what it can do, at least be safe about it. If it is in fact a SEA brick that is uncut (which unless you personally know the kilo man is extremely rare, especially for someone that is a newbie opiate user and even then most 'fire' or 'raw' as we call it here that's distributed is going to be 20, 30, maybe 40-50% if you're lucky... very very rarely is heroin over the 50% mark by the time it reaches the user and I have yet to hear of the CPD or local LE seizing a sample that was over 90% in this area - I believe the highest I read was around 75%) you ought to stick to a few mgs whether it's 100% pure or even 20% pure... If a little ball of opium gets you that high, you're tolerance is low. I'm not bashing you or anything - I'm just offering safety advice from someone who's been using drugs more than half his life and heroin for around 6 years. Most heroin users wouldn't feel opium eaten or smoked for that matter. Also, keep in mind that much of the heroin that's been going around is actually fentanyl or a fentanyl analogue. (I heard rumors that fentanyl cooks up greenish but again I don't really have experience and have just heard this from a friend.)

If I were you, I wouldn't do heroin in the first place, but if you are set on it, I'd start off with key sized bumps and work your way up - you're messing with one of the most dangerous, addictive drugs known to mankind - be careful. Get a narcan kit and make sure there's another person with you just incase... This isn't pot where getting too stoned just means you're couched for hours. I'd trade everything I own to be opiate naïve again.

Speaking of tripping, damn do I miss that lol... when I was in high school and college I was a total raver kid. Every weekend involved going to the clubs or some show and rolling, tripping, or my favorite - candyflipping... ah good times.. It didn't interfere with my life either - just something to do on the weekends and such. Opiates are like a job and cost as much as a mortgage (if not more) for a McMansion

I had an occasion to buy some real LSD (not some RC's) for super super cheap but I passed since I thought I would have a bad trip. IDK I think after years of using opiates and then taken a powerful hallucinogen I would just keep thinking about how like I've fallen into opiates, lost opportunities, and just overall negative thoughts... I've never been homeless, have a good job, don't have HIV, and have a great family but still I think I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about the bad things that opiates have caused. That's just me though... Mushrooms are a bit more mild tho than L and out of my experiences it's mostly been a fun, energetic trip full of giggling with once in a while an introspective ego death type of trip.

That's awesome oblivion - around here pharmies (opiate pharmies anyway) are ridiculously priced and the good ones are rare. Vics are pretty common but wouldn't get me high unless I took an obscene amount and unless I did a CWE all the Tylenol would fuck me up. Once you're on methadone and/or heroin, there isn't many opiates that will get you high. Forgot about codeine, hydrocodone, darvocets, and even low mg oxys. If I could get a steady supply of Opana (Oxymorphone) instant release I wouldn't even do H anymore. That stuff has like all the traits I love from each opiate - a rush stronger than dillys/h, legs longer than oxy's/good h, noddiness of fent/h... just all around awesome. I saw an erowid experience report for opana titled something along the lines of 'champagne of opiates' - couldn't agree more...

People please... keep some narcan around.. I'm sick of going to friends and classmates funerals that OD'd, couldn't be revived in time, and now their rents are burying them and they haven't even hit 30...

I did shrooms last night for the first time where I could get enough chocolates ro have a quality experience. Also got an 8th of flower. Kicked it up a nice notch. Have one more chocolate to eat maybe at my family reunion up by la crosse. Its in the bluffs at a campground. Two pools, sauna, bluffs to hike... horses. A pond, creek.. nice for weed and some shrooms on 'mild'. We will see! Will take a little clonazepam too... with my gabapentin, clonidine, suboxone and maybe some adderall. Been taking kava twice daily for research purposes... haha. Not noticing a whole lot but w taking over meds its hard to know.

Skipped on dope and hard a lot lately. More than usual; ) id usually accept, of course. Ahhh, mind altering substances. Fun times.

I'm confused, but good on you for being able to put away the opiates away. But shrooms are already disgusting enough, why do they have to be in chocolate, I always hear of this in the US, or when the DEA released their internal magazine Microgram to the public for 8-9 months in 2006-2007, they has seized a hell lot of chocolate with shrooms in it. The smell of the dried shrooms reminding me of rotten Kraft Dinner mixed in with chocolate, arghh..

Maybe it's the shrooms that tend to grow around a lake here, it's actually its own subspecies of psilocybe, it's on erowid, psilocube quebencensis, and yeah, it tastes like rotten cheese.

trancespottingpl : I I was ever to do H, in Montreal it's often quality brown, my cousin I almost never saw who lives in Longueuil a large city contiguous to Montreal on the south shore, where white trash lives because Montreal is too expensive, just kidding, but, it's close to correct, when I lived in Montreal it was in a student dorm, and then in an apartment with 3 other people I didn't know who had made an ad on the billboard at college saying they needed a new co-locator. If I was to do it, would be the way my cousin says he uses this brown, smoking it, hits as close to IV'ing. He never IV'd, he saw what happened to others and stuck to chasin' the dragon I guess you guys call smoking H. Once I almost visited him, he knew I was a huge hash lover, and he had opiated hash and I missed the last train to Longueuil and he smoked it all himself. Probably for the best, it had opium in the hash, not heroin, which made me more comfortable, I probably could have handled smoking morphine.

Last edited:
As a heroin user of many years, I would advise against using heroin in the first place. I would bet that the majority of people in this thread wish they could go back in time and never try heroin in the first place (or at the very least never touch a needle). However, if you are dead set on it, know the risks and what it can do, at least be safe about it. If it is in fact a SEA brick that is uncut (which unless you personally know the kilo man is extremely rare, especially for someone that is a newbie opiate user and even then most 'fire' or 'raw' as we call it here that's distributed is going to be 20, 30, maybe 40-50% if you're lucky... very very rarely is heroin over the 50% mark by the time it reaches the user and I have yet to hear of the CPD or local LE seizing a sample that was over 90% in this area - I believe the highest I read was around 75%) you ought to stick to a few mgs whether it's 100% pure or even 20% pure... If a little ball of opium gets you that high, you're tolerance is low. I'm not bashing you or anything - I'm just offering safety advice from someone who's been using drugs more than half his life and heroin for around 6 years. Most heroin users wouldn't feel opium eaten or smoked for that matter. Also, keep in mind that much of the heroin that's been going around is actually fentanyl or a fentanyl analogue. (I heard rumors that fentanyl cooks up greenish but again I don't really have experience and have just heard this from a friend.)

If I were you, I wouldn't do heroin in the first place, but if you are set on it, I'd start off with key sized bumps and work your way up - you're messing with one of the most dangerous, addictive drugs known to mankind - be careful. Get a narcan kit and make sure there's another person with you just incase... This isn't pot where getting too stoned just means you're couched for hours. I'd trade everything I own to be opiate naïve again.

People please... keep some narcan around.. I'm sick of going to friends and classmates funerals that OD'd, couldn't be revived in time, and now their rents are burying them and they haven't even hit 30...

Thanks for your advice. I agree my tolerance is low and I hope to keep it that way. I'm not in your area I just posted here because it seems like its an active thread with a lot of knowledge. I appreciate your concern. Yes a small bump is the way I hope to keep it. It was quite a fuck around for me to access the product if it isnt as pure as stated I don't really mind as I dont have a habit to support and really cant afford one given prices where I live. 0.15 divided into 10 lines and weighed is the way I'm going to go. I wish I had narcan as the only opiate I usually have access to is raw from the flower pods and strength can be variable sometimes strong like I described above and sometimes very little.

Also, keep in mind that much of the heroin that's been going around is actually fentanyl or a fentanyl analogue. (I heard rumors that fentanyl cooks up greenish but again I don't really have experience and have just heard this from a friend.)

Thanks for the reminder man. I should have considered this. Looks like it might be 9 doses up the nose and sample number 1 is going to get a bit more of a cautious examination. I will do some research. Fentanyl is almost worldwide I believe.
Really sorry to hear about your friends. And again thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice. I agree my tolerance is low and I hope to keep it that way. I'm not in your area I just posted here because it seems like its an active thread with a lot of knowledge. I appreciate your concern. Yes a small bump is the way I hope to keep it. It was quite a fuck around for me to access the product if it isnt as pure as stated I don't really mind as I dont have a habit to support and really cant afford one given prices where I live. 0.15 divided into 10 lines and weighed is the way I'm going to go. I wish I had narcan as the only opiate I usually have access to is raw from the flower pods and strength can be variable sometimes strong like I described above and sometimes very little.

Thanks for the reminder man. I should have considered this. Looks like it might be 9 doses up the nose and sample number 1 is going to get a bit more of a cautious examination. I will do some research. Fentanyl is almost worldwide I believe.
Really sorry to hear about your friends. And again thanks for the heads up.

40mg of oxy gets the job done and you want to do dope? Please dont. Honestly, dope should be someone's last resort imo. After you get to the point of needing 120-180mg a day, then maybe one should consider dope just to save money. But 40mg? That means you could probably pop 5 norcos and be cool. I'm pretty sure most of us here would love that.

There's no "keeping it small" with dope. It's the most fiendish opiate there is because of its short half life..and it wouldn't be long before the key bumps turn into pin sized and then onward and upward from there. There's really no responsible way to do dope imo because of how strong it really is. Your tolerance is so low already..why would you ruin that? It's something you NEVER get back. I don't think you know what you're getting into at all.

Good post trancepottingpl, I think the fact smack isn't innately harsh on the body like some other drugs masks the dangers of dancing with the devil. It was 4-5 years (common figure for users) before it went from functional user to just getting by basically. Or junkie status, living ur life for the junk were financially it prevents u from living the way u would otherwise be able to. Use to be able to hop off & not pick it up for 3 months at will, today its a bit more complicated then that.

It's something you NEVER get back. I don't think you know what you're getting into at all.
Bro the best advice I can give anyone is, eventually it wont be recreational. RUN THE OTHER WAY DUDE... this shit carries a manslaughter charge worth of time for a reason.

The real horrors of drugs are the ramifications that come with them. I spent time in & near a bad part of Detroit, MI where I witnessed the following taking place in a place of serious poverty & rampant drug use. Seeing kids go hungry kuz their parents wanted to break the program and get higher today, women selling ass just to walk up next to u to cop, & crimes taking place with no one to come save them. The state (as in the gov't not necessarily the state govt) has to deal with providing medical care, housing, & everything else, etc for the drug affected babies (often down syndrome referred to as crack babies). Resulting from heavy drug use during pregnancy). The state has no way of stopping someone who just keeps popping out kids with mental and physical challenges. Costing the state millions of dollars annually for the foreseeable future (not just a decade).
Almost all disease, in particular sexually transmitted diseases, can be transmitted through i.v. drug use which u might not even find out about until some ppl slow down living that fast life & decides to get tested AND REFRAIN from transmitting it. Till then he or she can be passing who knows what to anyone.

Last edited:
40mg of oxy gets the job done and you want to do dope? Please dont. Honestly, dope should be someone's last resort imo. After you get to the point of needing 120-180mg a day, then maybe one should consider dope just to save money. But 40mg? That means you could probably pop 5 norcos and be cool. I'm pretty sure most of us here would love that.

I'm thinking that this should probably be the first and last bag (or maybe give it away before it arrives). Short duration is not what I want. I dont have a regular connect for either but if I go out of my way again I will pay the extra for oxy. In my country its $x per mg of oxy and almost $xxx for a point and a half of H. Neither is sustainable hence my fondness for the flowers which is bad enough in itself. Also H is too much fucking around- don't know exactly what purity your getting got to go through some weird ritual to administer it. I just want to eat a pill or some pods and feel numb for a day.

Last edited:
Yeah, bro. Stay with your gut, especially on the "weird ritual," as for most of us it quickly becomes a fetish and the center of our lives at the 3 or 4 or more times we do it daily. Pretty much uniformly junkies will tell you not to do dope and to be honest you've got to listen as we are the most reliable sources as the voice of experience.

I'm thinking that this should probably be the first and last bag. Short duration is not what I want. I dont have a regular connect for either but if I go out of my way again I will pay the extra for oxy. In my country its $x per mg of oxy and almost $xxx for a point and a half of H. Neither is sustainable hence my fondness for the flowers which is bad enough in itself. Also H is too much fucking around- don't know exactly what purity your getting got to go through some weird ritual to administer it. I just want to eat a pill or some pods and feel numb for a day.

It'll be one of the best decisions of your life. Trust me. I wish I hadn't done it. For no other reason than just knowing how good it feels...because nothing can top it. It's very hard to get away from. And dude especially if you don't have a solid connect, fuck that! You definitely need at least 2 numbers in this game because one day, your go-to is going to be dry or locked up or whatever, and you're going to need to call the 2nd guy and get his shit otherwise you're going to be super sick and definitely going to have it effect your day at work or school or whatever you do. Just up the dose of oxy, or take a little break and lower your tolerance so that you can get that high you're looking for.

take a little break and lower your tolerance so that you can get that high you're looking for.
How long does it take? Up til now its been a natural occurrence the poppies only flower in spring and summer so I've had 3 winters clean. If I have to go the synthetic route it will be much harder to wait that long.

Seems like for now it will be a week or so between binges. Luckily for me no habit yet but its getting close. It went from 20mg to 60mg pretty fucking quickly. I can see the potential for fiending being very very real.