• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Hello fellow Chitown people. I Joined up after reading all of the Chicago threads and it was good reading to say the least. I myself have had my ups and downs like all of us, along with quite a few hair raising trips to the wild west in the past. Living in the far west burbs and being out of the game for a bit, i havent been on a trip in ages, but damn do some of these stories ring a familiar bell.

Hope everyone stays safe out there and is having a good weekend.

welcome to the community! Im sure you already know this but if you have been out of the game, you probably should try and keep it that way! I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from jumping back into this chaos shit show. The consequences that comes with a dope habit is nothing I wanted back in my life, yet here I am! Shiiiiiit. Can't say when I was a young kid my answer to 'what do you want to be when you grow up' was " I want to be a pathetic dope fiend and have all the problems that come with it".

In any regard, take care!

stay safe out there y'all

I never believed in the loperamide stuff until I read enough accounts on BL to realize it's a real thing … but the question remains in my mind—constipation. I can only imagine … but it's probably significantly worse than dope or pills or whatever, no? Just how much citrate or colace or whatever do you wind up needing so's not to shit stones?

@SKL I just avoided taking like 40 like some of these other people lol. Some people were talking about taking 100 lope pills, like are u f**king serious lol. Around 6-10 gave quite a bit of relief but took almost 2 hours to kick in. Defintely helps hold the guts together so
guna give that lope a shot kuz getting off is a mf.

Last edited:
I never believed in the loperamide stuff until I read enough accounts on BL to realize it's a real thing … but the question remains in my mind—constipation. I can only imagine … but it's probably significantly worse than dope or pills or whatever, no? Just how much citrate or colace or whatever do you wind up needing so's not to shit stones?

I didn't take over 40mg at once but IME didn't have any problem with constipation at all...

I did gain weight and build allot of muscle.

But after over a years use and cessation the diarrhea seems worse than stopping any opiate/opiod I can remember 8o

Oh I didnt mean mg, ppl on these forums routinely take 40 PILLS so thats 40 pills x 2mg each = 80mg. I recommend dosing only to ward off the sickness. It works on the physical symptoms in particular like diarrhea, gas, etc. Don't use it like subs as a maintenance drug lol, thats how these people are using 90 pills a day (a jar a day) and start complaining about the price since it begins to approach dope prices even when purchasing online lol . I will note that at these high doses it is NOT uncommon for people to complain of heart tachycardia (throwing off the heart beat rhythm).

I think opiate induced constipation can really different from individual to individual; of course there are factors like staying hydrated and diet, but myself, even on tiny doses of Suboxone (0.5mg or less) need to take laxatives fairly regularly; and actually dope has been one of the less constipating opiates I've been on; probably due to the fact that it is short acting and in between shots you get at least a little sick which goes along with increased HI mobility.

Yeah because the half life of dope is so short, 5-6 hours after dosing you start to get that feeling that you'll be able to take a shit. The worst feeling in the world is being sick, (24 hour mark at least) and then having to take a shit. You don't want to get out of bed, but you have to. And knowing that you won't get any relief after dropping a deuce it's hell.

Good description facts just facts, agony.. & doing it in jail on cold Steel with no mat with Max air conditioning is hell recreated on earth.

Wish me luck Im going through w/d willingly. gotta get my shit together so i can take a drug test to get a job. I wish u all the best, keep posting when u guys can.

Last edited:
Good description facts just facts, agony.. & doing it in jail on cold Steel with no mat with Max air conditioning is hell recreated on earth.

Wish me luck Im going through w/d willingly. gotta get my shit together so i can take a drug test to get a job. I wish u all the best, keep posting when u guys can.

Good luck brother. I'm in the same boat, getting off the shit NOW. Not next week, not next month, but now. Ive been weening off for a while now..using less and less instead of more and it worked just fine because i give my shit to someone else and I made it into little portions. At first the portions were larger, but now I'm down to pin sized bumps. 3 more bumps to go and I'm done. Just did one at 9pm, and then have one more tomorrow night at 9pm, then the following morning at 9am. And then one more 36 hours after that the following night. Wish me luck as well. I actually feel some natural happiness coming back. It feels good guys. If anyone needs help quitting or maybe some tips on how to fight those random cravings let me know. Lately, I've been physically just exhausting myself. As soon as you're able to get in the gym, do it! It might be the only thing that speeds up the process, but you have to make sure that you're healthy enough for it.

Greetings dope fiends. Tell me where to go if I'm in the wrong place but my question is this "What weight of pure dope would be equivalent to 40mg of oxy"
I am obviously not a dope fiend but am not 100% naive. Usually takes me at least 200mg of tramadol/ultram, 40mg of oxy or three fresh high morphine poppy pods to feel anything. Am looking at racking it. Will 20-25mg be enough assuming its extremely high purity. Usually go for pills or pods not IV so this lot is going up my nose. Not in Chicago. Am considering 20mg of number 4 from a South East Asian brick.

Last edited:
These numbers here are for pure (i.e., medicinal) diamorphine, which is not the same thing; the purity of any heroin bought and synthesized at any level will necessarily vary but not be 100% (the DEA sometimes puts out numbers based on seizures which are possibly questionable and and almost certainly not particularly relevant to any dope you have in front of you unless you got it from them.)

We, or I need to fix that morphine to oxy IV ratio. Its probably 1:1, 1:1.5 at best. Learned my lesson on that. Ill dig up the papers and other shit to reference it.