• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

I've gotten cotton fever around 5 or 6 times, some instances more severe than others, but all while using q-tip cotton. After using cigarette filters, I never got it again. The fibers are larger and tighter, so I'm sure that has something to do with it. But I've gotten it from dope and pills (2 or 4mg dillys/hydromorphone). Had times where it lasted about 6 hours and other times lasted for 1 or 2 hours. Always the same though, severe chills. Shivers so bad, you'd think you were epileptic. Fever so high, you hallucinate. I'd rather go through full blown detox than cotton fever.

I found this out from swim/ a friend of a friend
Put all the stuff in seperate bottles.
So He ended up possibly finding a new opiode? Mix codeine the pills and with Sprite and jolly rangers and cough syrup then mix steal/buy your choice? some vegetable oil and salt including lime/lemon juice and salt shake up in a water bottle then in a seperate bottle add milk pancake mix with everything into one bottle then add orogel and Advil PM and wate for everything to settle then put all in same bottle before use shake up you can smoke this by dipping cigarettes or paper,now this is still expermental and is hopefully just a easy type of morphine then smoke or (snort never done this so not sure about side effects) but your pupils should dialate and be high for a-little while and if anyone wants to tell me what the chemical formula is for this I would appreciate it PS I'm on my phone so sorry for bad grammer

So He ended up possibly finding a new opiode? Mix codeine the pills and with Sprite and jolly rangers and cough syrup then mix steal/buy your choice? some vegetable oil and salt including lime/lemon juice and salt shake up in a water bottle then in a seperate bottle add milk pancake mix with everything into one bottle then add orogel and Advil PM and wate for everything to settle then put all in same bottle before use shake up you can smoke this by dipping cigarettes or paper,now this is still expermental and is hopefully just a easy type of morphine then smoke or (snort never done this so not sure about side effects) but your pupils should dialate and be high for a-little while and if anyone wants to tell me what the chemical formula is for this I would appreciate it PS I'm on my phone so sorry for bad grammer

YOu forgot to add the brake fluid

Shit yeah man! You can also get high by shitting in a bag, bury it, wait for a few weeks then bust it out and inhale the fumes...

Best high ever

Last edited:
well what he tried to make the "safest" mophine derivative he could so. Also I would love for someone with some good research in chemicals and tell me the "chemical" formula and "chemical" name?

I've gotten cotton fever around 5 or 6 times, some instances more severe than others, but all while using q-tip cotton. After using cigarette filters, I never got it again. The fibers are larger and tighter, so I'm sure that has something to do with it. But I've gotten it from dope and pills (2 or 4mg dillys/hydromorphone). Had times where it lasted about 6 hours and other times lasted for 1 or 2 hours. Always the same though, severe chills. Shivers so bad, you'd think you were epileptic. Fever so high, you hallucinate. I'd rather go through full blown detox than cotton fever.

If it happened to me, it was only when re-using old cottons, like I said, if you had 5-6 used cottons from 3-4 hours ago, yeah sure, no problem, but even cottons shots the next day even if not re-used could do this. Anyway, taking a couple aspirins or tylenols usually reduced symptoms to almost nothing. One time I was so severely shaking, feeling so cold like when you have one hell of a flu, know what I mean. I still managed to dress up, stiff like plywood, and walk over the boulevard I lived on to the gas station just in front of my apartment then. I desperately needed something to make me feel warm inside, so I bought 2 moka coffees medium size and 2 bottles of those Bob Marley tea bottles which have a bunch of natural anxiolytics in them, then they contained Melatonin, which was what made them work the best. Anyway, I drank that choco-coffee and it felt like heaven, but then I was feeling too hot and the Bob Marley drinks, 2 of the big tea ones, not the carbonated red bull sized ones, did the trick at evening out my internal temperature when I had no aspirin or tylenol (ibu doesn't work I find), and thankfully the gas station had overpriced small bottles of Aspirin and I bought one of those too, it was raining really hard and it was barely over freezing temperature so me looking like I was shivering didn't seem too special, I was going there all the time so she knew I lived right in front.

Shit yeah man! You can also get high by shitting in a bag, bury it, wait for a few weeks then bust it out and inhale the fumes...

Best high ever

16 year old just heard about jenkenoids. Be respectful, this guy knows his stuff. Just kidding, what the hell is this recipe? That's even stupider than the stuff in the Anarchist Cookbook I downloaded in 97 and my friend and I tried to smoke some peanut soft shells, ya know, the film-thick thing over peanuts, not peanut shells. In a lined paper from a school notebook made "joint". It was horrible, and did nothing. Of course.

SteriFilts.

I just read up on those and ordered some from the UK. Never even knew something like that existed. I've heard of wheel filters but never used one personally. Guess even after a 5-6 year habit you still learn new things.

Why are cigarette filters dangerous? Can you elaborate please? They seem to filter better than a qtip.

Prior to the 2 months of doing Opana IRs my tolerance wasn't too high - for the most part I snorted about .2-.5 grams a day snorted (with IV once in a great while - usually when my friend came by since he had needles and in Ohio they're RX only - you can't just go into a pharmacy like here and buy them) with usually that being towards the lower limit. I was very surprised because I remember using for several months straight everyday and then coming home to visit fam during thanksgiving and surprisingly I didn't have any noticeable physical withdrawals - just some mental ones. Ahh... I just wish I stopped at that... But yeah, Opana's were amazing! I never did more than 5 mg at once though. Even with my tolerance now I don't think I'd start with a whole 10 mg pill in one shot just to play it safe - and this is coming from a dude that usually does .25g-.5g shots at once. Opana just seems so much stronger than dope, or at least to me.... then again substances affect different people in different ways...

HAHAHAHAH I did that same shit with the peanut shells from the anarchist cookcook! Funny because it was around the same year too - like 6th grade or 7th grade or something... luckily I remember a few months after that I smoked my first bowl = ) I'll never forget that feeling my legs felt like they weighed 200 lbs each and I couldn't stop laughing.

Cotton fever never really bothered me too bad. Usually I just lay in bed with like 3 comforters over me, sweat it out, and within an hour or two I'm okay. The shaking bothers me more than the cold feeling. I'd use the high temperature to extract some sympathy from my girlfriend and get her to take care of things normally that would be my responsibility (I know I'm a terrible human being) I've only had it a few times though and each time it was from doing a cotton rinse.

^Surely a classic. But there was actually one semi-true thing in there, saying to buy that syrup with the red little construction-guy-on-a-road-sign syrups, remember those, there was other flavours, if grape the guy was purple. I really hated this syrup as a kid it made me barf and I think my parents got me high by accident just giving me a couple teaspoons every 4 hours one time when I had a very bad flu, I woke up and had this fever delerium, and later on when I got my hands on powder DXM I got that feeling again, exactly like in the Pink Floyd song, being sick, having a fever, hands feeling like 2 balloons...that was strange when I reported that on usenet and people were like "are you kidding?" etc., I didn't know the lyrics to Comfortably Numb. In commercials they said the DM on the box/bottle of the syrup stood for Doctor Mommy.

Anyway, they said to buy that syrup and to mix it with Cherry Coke, it would make the horrible taste go away...for some reason I'm thinking it would have just increased chances of projectile vomiting it out, but when I read the DXM FAQ way back by this Wallace guy, I knew there was something true at least in there.

16 year old just heard about jenkenoids. Be respectful, this guy knows his stuff. Just kidding, what the hell is this recipe? That's even stupider than the stuff in the Anarchist Cookbook I downloaded in 97 and my friend and I tried to smoke some peanut soft shells, ya know, the film-thick thing over peanuts, not peanut shells. In a lined paper from a school notebook made "joint". It was horrible, and did nothing. Of course.
Hahaha yeah heard about it all when I was in rehab... Rosecrance in Rockford IL graduation class 2010! Woot woop

I wish you luck, it is the dirty dirty d lol. Ull prolly find some fire east coast if u get plugged. I'm sorry, eastcoast wins hands down lol.

Everything's poisoned with lead by that illegal Emergency Manager.

Hahaha yeah heard about it all when I was in rehab... Rosecrance in Rockford IL graduation class 2010! Woot woop

Sorry, the Anarchist Cookbook and 2010 grads are 2 things that can't be mixed. It's like if I talked to you about alt.drugs.psychedelics

Grad from rehab in 2010 lol... Graduated from hs in 2004

Guess I should have been more clear

Golden brown texture like sun, lays me down, with my mind she runs. Through the night, no need to fight, never a frown with golden brown.

Hoping this is my last for a long time. I got paid sooner than expected. How is everyone else on this beautiful night?

Hello fellow Chitown people. I Joined up after reading all of the Chicago threads and it was good reading to say the least. I myself have had my ups and downs like all of us, along with quite a few hair raising trips to the wild west in the past. Living in the far west burbs and being out of the game for a bit, i havent been on a trip in ages, but damn do some of these stories ring a familiar bell.

Hope everyone stays safe out there and is having a good weekend.

Never saw bth till recently and I actually like it better now for iv . It's more subtle but still strong and great rush buy softer comedown longer laying and not as bad on wd and transitioning to subs
Obligatory harm reduction, IMing tar is a great way to get a serious abscess, this goes for all drugs but particularly for tar that still his plant material in it or whatever the fuck; as you can tell by my avatar I've probably never even seen tar (in person; true.) And for sure if I did I wouldn't go near it with your works. I'm aware that it can be even stronger than good ECP but it still squicks me out big time.