• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Loperamide is a life saver. I've used it a few times while detoxing off heroin. If I have to travel for work on a plane and can't take dope with me loperamide and some benzos does the trick. It literally takes away like 90% of the wd's. With enough benzos and Benadryl, I even manage to catch some z's. Poppy tea works pretty well too although the taste can make you puke if you're in bad enough wds.

With entrapment laws, it'd be pretty easy to figure out if a person is in fact a cop, but again that shouldn't really matter. This site has some good info on avoiding LE on backpage, not getting arrested in general, etc. http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/ (see 10 ways to spot an informant for example)

When I lived in South Florida (Delray Beach/Boca Raton area) all that was available was pills. Dope was rather rare, pricey, and not that good quality. Pills were plentiful - mostly 8 mg dillies and 30 mg oxys. At first I was primarily using on weekends but eventually it started being a daily thing. Still, my tolerance wasn't that bad - about 16mg-24mg of dilly a day. That was the easiest wd I ever went through... too bad I started up again = /

well back to playing video games at work till lunch time comes and I can cop = )

I have trouble believing/caring about anything you say when you do the potentially neurotoxic and intestinally dangerous "Lope maintaining". I suggest you leave the computer a bit, or if not, play some video games, if you tell me you just have a netbook, it'll be another box to check about your rather bizarre and manner of speaking that is late 90's/early 2000's about making sure everytime you can to stress how not to give personal info online and absolutely not meet with anybody you meet online. In general it is a good example, but for me once it gave me a 2 years affair with a nymphomaniac, but I was looking in a very local website and not this kind of international forum(s). I mean your advice is good, it's just you repeat it so much, it's like you're fishing.

Last edited:
So yesterday I ended up doing a good shot of dope from a buddy whom I DID meet here and I DO trust... no names will be mentioned above in case the person prefers anonymity.

Now im on a crack binge... tonight atoday. Thrown a free dub of h. So did my gf. This is because we haven't bought for SO long that I think dude wants our business back. (Naturally) so I did that h shot (got rid of my shits from my antibiotic) and am smoking the hard cuz I am down to no veins. Thankfully dudes gf came with him to do the drop and could hit me with the dope. Would taken me hours. I literally got nothin man. Was hell... my shoot I career is over.

And thanks buddy! You know who you are:) my anxiety and stress are much more tolerable with this green.

uhhh so basically, you just said that thru this forum, you have engaged in dealing and sourcing...

He didn't break a rule. You can say you bought this and that. No more details than that. Actually glad that an ON TOPIC post was made.

Established members forming relationships and meeting IRL thru this forum has never been against the rules. Fuck, I've dated two different women this way. What might naturally follow from such meetups is perhaps best left to the imagination, and discussion of any illicit details in on site PMs is just plain dumb, but we don't discourage people actually making friends. Actively solicitating or selling is a different matter and everyone here needs to knock off the sniping against one another and make nice or one of you is going to wind up drawing the short straw and getting asked to leave.

Hopefully with this thread remaining intact—I just shuttered the Carolinas hread for perhaps the third time because they can't follow simple rules. So chill the fuck out and consider not just some name you've heard accusations ringing out against as a cop but see everybody as a cop and we are already safer. I have already disclosed my relatively comfortable relationship with the NYPD and local DEA task force people as I've given them talks and they even expedited my pistol permit and I have several of their cards and personal numbers in case I ever get jacked up behind some fuckery. So you never know, amirite?

NEXT ONE TO INVOKE SOURCING DRAMA GETS A VACATION FROM BLUELIGHT. Regular mods if I miss it please point it out. Kthxbye.

Also for some reason I can't really specify I thought woamotive was a chick.

well shit... In that case, im heading down town once i finish watching this soccer match (its my day off), beer on me if you wana kick it, cop or not, maybe I can grab my DSLRs for a ride along. Anyone recommend some good Dives, near-far westside? Maybe a tattoo artist too...

woa is a chick.

Im Jesus.

Anyone hang in the ever-classy Stone Park?

To whom it may concern: my crack binge and the dubs of h were not from my bluelight buddy... they were from my dude. Not that its any of your business...

I just finished all my hard I got earlier. My gf got some, totally did not give me half which sucks and told me not to ask again. So im kinda pissed. She also didn't give me close to half the h. It pissed me off cuz last week I hooked her up hardcore. And did again a few days ago. Ill make her regret it. Next time I pick up? Im tossing her a fourth and telling her to stop "begging" or being "annoying".

When I get my lyrica? All fucking mine.

Last edited:
Also for some reason I can't really specify I thought woamotive was a chick.

Same lol for the longest time...

I know how that is Woa - I dated a girl while I was in college who had as bad of a tolerance as mine and I paid for like 95% of what we had - not limited to just drugs either... housing, cars, etc. At least she took care of the cable bill I guess... I liked Lyrica the first few times I took it - felt kind of like a DXM trip to me but cleaner.. I hear for some reason that Dr. Pepper helps Lyrica kick in faster.. When you smoke hard does it not make your anxiety worse? The only times I really like to do coke/crack is like either in my living room with some mellow music or after a few drinks. For some reason if I don't do coke/crack in a spotless house/car/etc. it like bothers me that the place is dirty and I don't enjoy the high as much... same thing if I'm with an inexperienced user and they won't stop talking because they're all high. It's one of those drugs, kind of like say lsd/mdma where the setting, mood, company, etc. has to be good for me to really enjoy it.

Since we were talking about fentanyl a bit ago I thought I'd post this Vice documentary about fentanyl in Canada https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28rJqj-7pEY
Looks like the 'green pills' that they call beans are actually just fake OC 80's pressed with fentanyl... although a few other sources mentioned that these OC 80's being sold as fentanyl are actually an RC - W-15/W-18 (namely a stash of around 100 pills seized in Calgary where this was filmed).... anyone have any experience with any of these analogues?

Sodope idk about that... Tar? Better than Chi-town's powder dope? Idk man I've had both before and I'd say Chicago's powder/rock dope > tar.... Tar often has a better rush due to the 3MAM but I think there's a good reason why my friends on the West Coast say how much they prefer the dope here vs the tar they get out there. I'm not saying powder dope is good for you, but tar is just God awful - IV that shit for a few years and your veins will turn all black and blue. I use to go to Stone Park when I was like 16 to some club out there that was only open on Thursdays.. forget the name but I had some good memories indulging in ecstasy out there.

I must say that this is very long thread. I remember when it was only 50-60 pages long. Nothing like this one..
Well..4 days without heroin . I'm fine physically ...not even sick but mentally I'm all messed up. Can't stop thinking about dope! Mental cravings are the worst for me. I was gonna quit for a month or so but I think ima get a dubb right now. This is really fukd up

Surely you're speaking of coke when talking about talking. Because crack isn't a social drug. Back when I was into that and had the most awesome best fishscale in town and would make my own freebase. I'd do it alone most of the time, sometimes with one of my best friend when drunk enough and playing NHL '07 the way we liked it, full seasons, each gets a period. That guy is insanely funny so he was actually adding to it all but the best highs, the kind you never get back, I smoked .7 one shot and it didn't make me anxious, it came from good fishscale that gives zero anxiety when snorted. But yeah, that one time, the best freebase high, it was like time stopped and I was walking around my apartment real slowly with this intense all-body high that only IV Dilaudid competes with (and beats it, because you can always get it back somehow, at least, the rush). I had .2 remaining and I was such in a glowing mood, I snorted it and it was more continuous euphoria I fell asleep soundly.

I did have times when it would make me anxious and tachycardia and all that, that's why i'm glad this one guy I saw sometimes gave me a huge handful of 4mg Risperdal, the beige ones, I split them enough so I would take 0.5mg and it would stop all that dopamine tweeking with no repercussion the next morning, unlike the time I had half one because I was too much in a rush. I would mostly get anxious and mad because I didn't have any more, the Risperdal would stop post-coke depression perfectly, but that time with the 2mg...woah, woke up like a zombie, actually made myself a coffee, I hate coffee, but it worked at getting me out of that headspace. Anyway, watch out for yourself and take care.

It's not condoning. It's the fact they won't accept MS-Contin or other normal opiate detoxes which are inpatient and last until the person has almost no symptoms. Until then those people in Vancouver who goes to the pharmacy everyday to get their 2 ampoules of diamorphine are not being told "well you're fucked anyway", those are people who tried the alternatives and both (and Suboxone is kinda new in Canada, it's been what, barely 5 years we have it). Have you seen the full list of possible side effects of methadone? For me, in 11 months, it caused a disaster of messing with my endocrine system plus giving me 100 pounds. The guy who has 2 jobs because Vancouver is one of the top 5 (I think it's #2) most expensive city to live in, where a condo like mine would cost almost near a million, and its barely over 200 000 worth here. The gentrification that's been going on in Vancouver is one big reason why there's so much heroin there. A way to calm down the poor to the outright homeless, who don't cause much trouble and actually find it comfortable to sleep on a park bench with all that big city noise all the time because of the 100% pure pharma heroin.

Until not so long ago, heroin was in all hospitals in Canada for very bad cases of burns, atrocious car accident results etc. coupled with ketamine. Now they go with the 1ml/50 mg "hospital Dilaudid" mixed with some fent or ket depending on the situation. But it was removed in sometimes in the 90's. I gotta say 1/50 Dilaudid drip must do the trick, but since Dilaudid is such short action, diamorphine was still a preferable choice.

My uncle in the 80's was given some in the hospital, a hunting accident, his friend who he was hunting with sat down on the drivers side of the pick up, accidentally sitting on his .12 gauge, it went through the passenger door, where my actually, godfather, was. Hit him in the leg, the first doctor who saw him wanted to cut his leg and there was incredible tension over there (I was very young then, I wasn't there but heard of it). It was a black doctor too, and I know that laughably my godfather kept saying we're in america here, so they brought in a very good surgeon by helicopter from somewhere else in the country and he's kept his leg. He had a real hard time getting off opiates though. But he was getting full pay sitting at home doing PT and shit, that's one guy in my dad's side of the family I look up to. He had to get on methadone pills for pain but unofficially to get him off the hard painkillers. Now he's on MS IR 5's x4 or so a day, because he will always have pain in that knee.

Havent posted in a while, well at least the posts havent gone through. Just letting yall know im still here in the thread.
When I get my lyrica? All fucking mine.
Laughing my ass off lol because lyrica isnt the typical drug you would expect someone to be recreationaly using but I guess at the dosages your taking of lyrica your probably quite fuqqed up, like alcohol messed up lol. But yeah woa I would do what you said, give her taste of her own medicine. That aint right especially when u unselfishly break bread with her repeatedly. She may wear the pants in the relationship or w.e but that doesnt mean u cant control a few things if u know what I mean ;)
Man my girl be bitching when I stay up late kuz of the defense lol. It wakes some of us up.

Last edited:
blue bags, in tape, sister to the yellow bag, are pretty decent, even if the new crew working them is a bunch of idiots. Why would you sell to someone for months, then switch the crew, and all of a sudden not sell to that same person cuz you "dont know them"... well no shit, you just started on the job. Usually people communicate this stuff... but w.e. i have multiple means of access. I also tried some Superman stamps the other day... nothing special.

76RqPoL.jpg
[/IMG]

Same lol for the longest time...

Sodope idk about that... Tar? Better than Chi-town's powder dope? Idk man I've had both before and I'd say Chicago's powder/rock dope > tar.... Tar often has a better rush due to the 3MAM but I think there's a good reason why my friends on the West Coast say how much they prefer the dope here vs the tar they get out there. I'm not saying powder dope is good for you, but tar is just God awful - IV that shit for a few years and your veins will turn all black and blue. I use to go to Stone Park when I was like 16 to some club out there that was only open on Thursdays.. forget the name but I had some good memories indulging in ecstasy out there.

The tar i got was straight from mexico, going through the surrenos. The stuff i got, was the same stuff the guy used himself, so it was uncut. I never really IVd it, but i LOVED to IM it... I dont IV powder, but i tried IMing chi powder.... horrible idea. Almost got an absess. So maybe it was teh 3MAM, or lack of cut, but man, what a feeling. its an opiate feeling that i find lacking in chi powder.

Last edited:
Obligatory harm reduction, IMing tar is a great way to get a serious abscess, this goes for all drugs but particularly for tar that still his plant material in it or whatever the fuck; as you can tell by my avatar I've probably never even seen tar (in person; true.) And for sure if I did I wouldn't go near it with your works. I'm aware that it can be even stronger than good ECP but it still squicks me out big time.

Obligatory harm reduction, IMing tar is a great way to get a serious abscess, this goes for all drugs but particularly for tar that still his plant material in it or whatever the fuck; as you can tell by my avatar I've probably never even seen tar (in person; true.) And for sure if I did I wouldn't go near it with your works. I'm aware that it can be even stronger than good ECP but it still squicks me out big time.

youd think, but it dissolved 100%, and never had a problem even tho i did it many many many times. qtip to filter, and I also used clean water, and brought my product to a boil for a second or 2 to kill bacteria. 1st time i ever tried IM powder... absess.

Has anyone here actually had good experiences, or even tried, to IM chi powder? What would happen if you sub q'd powder?

Boiling to kill bacteria is a myth. It actually only makes your shot dirtier by allowing more nondrug stuff to dissolve (hence powder should always be cold water, shaken or stirred.)

Subqing or IMing drugs that aren't pure pharmaceutical products is dangerous as hell. Hard to say which is worse, a deep infection in the muscle obviously is. But if you're using a regular insulin rig you are actually mostly subqing wherever you do it so the abscess will be fairly superficial. Still nasty though. I got one the last time I prompted myself to get back on the bupe from missing which is something like subq