• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

SKL! Yes. ..moving on.

Just got outta ER again. Fuck all of this. And discharged from clinic. Explain later.

Yeah, enough talk about people from this forum being police, CIs, or anything else. I'll leave whatever is here already up because to do so will only further conspiracy theories but in future expect to be infracted with very little tolerance up to and including a permanent ban, yeah?
I can vibe with that. I was just trying to keep yet another person from falling victim to our messed up for profit industrial prison complex. But talking about all of that is not against the rules, is it? It is a form of harm reduction, in my eyes. And, police, legal issues, and getting in trouble are all very big parts of this life, and very relevent, no? It really sucks to have 80% of your job prospects ruined due to some poor decisions made in desperation while dopesick. I know people who have killed themselves, not because of the drugs themselves, but because of the legal fallout wrecking havoc on their mental well-being, be it the experience of being in jail for extended amounts of time, prison rape, overwhelming senses of failure and embarrassment and letting down one family, loss of income/job, going bankrupt/losing car/ losing house due to a bust or "evidence seizure," feelings of hopelessness (especially in small towns where they just skewer your reputation and post your pic all over newspapers and mugshot websites), and so on. It just blows my mind that no one seems that concerned? SKL, not trying to be a smart ass, but you dont deem any of this appropriate to this thread ? Even when it plays such a big role in the everyday lifestyle? I mean, even speaking for myself, I've had my fair share of legal consequences, and it really sucks. Of course I know that drugs are illegal and all of that, but I really did not fathom the complexity of the legal system, how far LE is willing to go to make a bust, and how bad the repurcussions really can be...

Personally speaking, I wish someone would have explained the fallout in realistic and better detail, instead of just, oh yea, drugs are illegal, dont get caught... Especially when you have been in the grind for a while without getting popped or any serious negative consequences, and it becomes such a commonplace activity that you dont think twice, and lose perspective. Either way, I have nothing to gain by typing all of this stuff, I just dont want to see yet another young person catch a felony and have their family torn apart, because they couldnt stop chasing and didnt even care about getting high, but just keeping the sick off, from an addiction that started from opiods that were ironically pushed onto us from the very system that seeks to take our money and bring us down. I guess my beef is ultimately with the corporate for-profit prison system that treats people like expendable animals, and then complains when they act like that, when really they have just become a product of their environment... While there may be a few honest, good -hearted folks who really DO want to see people clean up, it feels, and appears, that the system is not actually trying to rehabilitate drug offenders... All I see is the money being taken from us. Recidivism rates are HUGE here in the states... and they want to keep that status quo. People actually buy stocks, invest, and have share holde meetings for these for-profit companies that run so many prisons. Their main purpose is to make money, not help offenders get off drugs and learn skills and coping mechanisms that help them become productive members of society. They bet, and hope, that offenders will repeat their crimes, because it means more money.

Im sorry but it just seems so fucked up to me that a private company can handle state legal issues like this. And poorly, at that. Private run prisons have some of the worst overcrowding and conditions. Other countries laugh at us. When I lived in CA, they actually voted and passed a bill called Proposition 47, which aimed to reduce penalties and jail time to low level, non-violent, offenders, the majority of them being people who were booked for drugs, simply because prisons were SO CROWDED. Nobody else finds that very disturbing?

Last edited:
Wow, the drama when I just leave the internet (for my own sanity, here and there) for a week or so. Went hiking and had a very spiritually cleansing time with 4-HO-DPT.
Surely one person or maybe 2 were banned here. From all I know from listening and reading real news, the CPD is one of the worst (Homan Square anybody?) after the LAPD police dept in the US, and I'm just up there in Canada, looking in. Read the BLUA, and if you are genuine, you surely will not post things like what I have just witnessed after refreshing this tab when I got here.

^who are you referring to?

My hospital supposedly released my medical records without my permission. I was AT medical records desk when I received my discharge call. The clinic refused to tell me the reason for discharge. The dr they supposedly spoke with was in surgery at the time. Something fishy is going on in all this and im not gonna just let it happen. My recovery is on the line.

Ive been taking nothing but prescribed meds (as far as hospital records are concerned) so im flabbergasted.

I have a wicked infection again due tk my previous surgery. Im falling apart guys. Hope slipping away at rapidly. I need help...

Miss the. Way this thread used to vibe. How we used to support each other and encourage one another. This thread used to rock. What the hell happened? Come back empaths!

Suboxone clinic, IOP

Ridiculous.Instead of making it easier for treatment they look for any excuse to toss you. I swear the system is really pushing hard to make Vivitrol implants the standard of care.

All of the discussion about law enforcement, potential consequences, avoiding the Heat, etc. Is all well and good. However two simple rules: no usage whatsoever of the forum to solicit or to sell or to plan or to detail any future criminal activity. If anyone should fall victim to the system by virtue of having a broken any of these rules we as staff do not have particular sympathy for you as these rules were put into place in order to protect you and not only you but the continued existence of this community as one which is oriented towards harm reduction and positive social interaction among members of a marginalized community but without any actual illicit sales or anything of the kind going on.

There are places on the internet where this is acceptable, even places where you can, at your own risk, find a local hookup, not to mention all of the so-called darknet sites which I regard as sketchy as all hell offering drugs by post. The lot of them. This is not a place for either or to connect you with either and willful disregard for these rules will be met harshly. However any other kind of civil discussion is perfectly within bounds with a very few and comparatively irrelevant exceptions. It is all spelled out quite simply and literally in the rules.

As to whether or not you believe that any member of this community is in league with LE, or anyone else, that should really be of no practical significance to you unless you are planning on breaking both our rules and the law.

Moreover as many people who've been involved with other online criminal ventures before will know, half the accusations of snitching are from competition. Personally IMO you can all go to jail if you want to sell drugs on Bluelight.

As many people are aware my professional career does in fact involve interaction with and participation in the law enforcement and carceral functions of the state. No, nothing to do with enforcement of drug laws although I have given on a profession and voluntary basis educational lectures etc. to local (NY) agencies mostly to do with mental health but also beat cops and the narcotics task forces, etc., even once a DEA field office, regarding things like emergent trends in illicit drugs (synthetic cannabinoids, "bath salts," fentanyl, the "darknet," etc.)

And in addition to all that is my own history some of it not to far removed at all with the life, and now Suboxone, etc. But I can tell you LE is aware of these sorts or places on the internet and in fact I have recommended Erowid, Bluelight, and other similar resources. to LE task forces as informational resources with the prospect of saving lives but also I suppose with enforcing the law. I've made comment to media and some of them as well as some cops and many more fellow psychiatric and medical professionals have my cell # to give off the record insight. I did so with no concern whatsoever to people getting sucked into sting operations here, because to be doing so you not only have to be dumb but to willingly break the rules. In all other areas my role is just to give off the record potentially life saving advice and never to testify or investigate cases, etc.

This might just be something I will post prominently as a sticky or whatever.

And yes, personally and professionally, I deplore won called "drug treatment" options which make things deliberately (or out of ignorance) harder for the participant. Wherever I have the option I militate against it. I've never in my career drug tested anyone, even when requested by parole or outpatient psychiatric commitment programs, because I believe it compromises my therapeutic relationship at best and draws drug users towards more dangeroys a alternatives at worse. I think Vivitrol implants are terrible and dangerous and I militate against them as well. Unless or until we adapt more of a Nordic model and allow injection rooms or even heroin maintenance I will continue to push a selection of either suboxone or methadone based on best response as the best type of care when abstinence from street drugs is desired; otherwise I advocate for every possible option in physical and social harm reduction.

Last edited:
Ridiculous.Instead of making it easier for treatment they look for any excuse to toss you. I swear the system is really pushing hard to make Vivitrol implants the standard of care.

I'm glad the whole Vivitrol thing is not even available as the usual 30 day (?) shot in .ca for sure. Pure Heroin ampoules will be removed from the exception list of the exception list..yeah for meds not approved by Health Canada but that can be scripted in specific cases where the doctor thinks it could be a good way. It was banned by the previous Tory administration's last Minister of Health, who was a yes-woman who was bounced from ministry to ministry for 9 years and had absolutely no qualification to be Minister of Health. She was just outraged when she realized there was 30 or so Canadians who were getting pure heroin Ampoules for their ORT, all in Vancouver of course. She had a wont-somebody-think-of-the-children oestrogen spike and banned more people from getting it. Which is a bummer. Both the 11 months on methadone and some side effects of the suboxone pill itself (even the generics are the same, although Tevas are much less acidic) ruined my practically perfect teeth (I don't believe those who say they get that from methadone. the methadone made me fat, it sure made me just eat sweets all the time,Suboxone as it is available in Canada, like the old orange american pills, but they are white and much more acidic, the fact of holding that damn full of lemon-lime extract pill(s) under your tongue and how buprenorphine itself causes increased secretions inside the mouth and even nose/throat, I can't stop spitting white but very sticky gunk since I'm on bupe, the noises I make to get it out are very unpleasant to hear, ugh). I know this is slightly offtopic but it's more information than the crap that this thread has been rolling in since a while :\ But I'll never have something inside of me that prevents me from having a painkiller work in case I get hurt or other situations where one would definitely need opiates. It's already trouble enough with Suboxone, a few times, my ORT clinic gave the green light to a doctor's script, I was told to say I was on Suboxone if I got hurt and such, so I did, and I had to be scripted sublingual fentanyl pills called Abstral, was given the 80ug ones at first, didn't do shit, but the 200ug ones were doing the trick (they go up to 800ug). But that tells me right now that my tolerance is much higher than when I was shooting up hydromorphone, 32-56mg a day.

I feel sorry for the user who had his medical records released in an illegal way. I had to fight for my privacy rights 2 years ago when they came up with this stupid DSQ thing in my province, where every ER, pharmacies, doctors (note that doctors who do not have a computer in their office were forced to get one, or they were pretty old and retired, like my old GP, when that thing came into law), dentists, whatever would all have access to your medical record and what medicines and pharmacy they are scripted at. There was an obviously unannounced form on the province's ministry of health that you could print and fill to not participate in that thing. The fact you had to give a reason as to why you didn't want to be part of it alone made me angry. Now my GP who knows I pay my government insurance, because my job is at home and people in the company I work at who work from home are not given a health plan, so I have to go with the province's insurance. Last time I went to see him, the benzo script had [DSQ] added to it, which gave me trouble because I went to the pharmacy the closest to home for it, not the one I go to usually, because one pharmacist, the owner, who is pretty cool in many aspects, and when I was on methadone, I was moved to that pharmacy because only some select pharmacies do "methadone program", it's not like in the US where you gotta go back to the clinic to get your dose and takehomes.

Anyway, that DSQ thing was really annoying and I had to tell the pharmacist I signed a form (that people cannot fill now, there was a 1 year window and that was it) to not be part of it. Insurance wouldn't cover it until she knew that. Another form of control. Like I said the owner of the pharmacy I was forced to use and continued to use even after I switched to Suboxone, which all pharmacies can give, he won't let me have 3 benzo scripts at once, even if I explained that the temazepam was for sleep and I didn't take it everyday, the valium was for GAD and that the Xanax was for when I was losing my temper, which is not good for me or anyone. He's also cancelled in the past a clonazepam script, just 1mg like usual, that I've had for a long time against seizures. So when I went to see my neurologist again, he scripted it back and he was pretty mad (pharmacist) but he cleared it. Anyway, I don't take it anymore, I tapered everything benzo related and that's not on topic by now.

Last edited:
If you can a sting in a drug dealer you can spot a sting with a whore. It's generally unconscious, a tingling in your spine or stomach. Just don't confuse it with the other kind of tingling you can get off the latter ;)

Source: I've never been arrested for either.

cool story cousin sven, but no junkie is guna write some stupid ass long love story about dope, using, and restarting by finding half a bag on the bus. Shove your bage up your ass, some people get off on pain, im sure its only half a dose.

Damn it now I'm too paranoid to get my weekly rub and tug :\

your better off finding the webpages that tell you where the happy massage parlors are. But beware, there onthose too, I actually was just in court and watched a whole trial go down about a guy who got popped at one.

Funny. Here in New York, open air drug markets are pretty much dead but online prostitution is almost entirely turned a blind eye towards when not involving minors, etc. Whereas in Chicago LE finds itself time to harass both but to eliminate neither.

If it's not in Switzerland also, which I think it is, in Austria, they have 30 day MS-Contin detoxes. The most successful rates I've seen too. They just lay you in bed and give you 200mg MS-Contins and reduce until the dose is minimal and one may go home with no script other than clonidine or MS Contins 15mg for a few more weeks by yourself.

trancespottingpl :

Suboxone is what fucked up my teeth, the pill, it's full of ultra-acidic lemon and lime extracts and you gotta hold that under your tongue for 20-25 minutes. At least the generic Teva suboxone are much less acidic than the brand name ones. I also have dental insurance, but it's really saddening when you were always told, even by a nurse randomly when I first went in for the first 6 days of inpatient methadone induction, in the dining room, that I had really pretty teeth. I only had 3 small cavities which were in the front before then so it was cool. But unfortunately my insurance does not cover white fillings for molars and lower pre-canines. I was as sad as Stimpy when I realized I had a hole in my front teeth and had an x-ray and was told I had 23 cavities and my dentist was like, WTF happened. Then I told him about "that pain medication my doctor has me on, which is a sublingual pill and when I showed him the Suboxone box and he saw the inactives he said "no wonder, I'd try to have your med changed..." Yeah, I wish. Methadone only gave me a beer belly and needing to IM testosterone. I still need to with bupe, but much smaller doses. All the while if I had a script for just 60mg generic oxycontin, nothing would have changed for me, no weight gain, no lack of wanting to do anything (that's the low testosterone problem caused by the 'done), bupe is also known to cause this but much less, but other opioids/opiates barely ever cause such problems. I'd have no metal in my teeth.

Also wtf your GP offed himself ? I mean, if there's a group/workforce that makes life super easy for one is to be a GP. You can just sit all day and write scripts depending on who is coming to your office. If you need pain meds, your colleagues will script without even asking why unless they're your friends, etc.

Heavily political edit:
And I'd rather not fall into the pitfalls of the general propaganda. Western Europe, Canada, Scandinavia are not ultra liberal welfare states. They're science-based nations, for the most part. The Swedish prime minister who took it too far to some idiots who was killed in 86 because he used mass transit with his fellow countrymen was quite the shameless warning from you know whos.

It's just a different way of treating addictions - much more compassionate imo. On the other hand though, as a user who has tried to get clean many times before, offering a free clinic where people can shoot up 2x a day with pharma grade heroin is in a way condoning the addiction and saying like 'well, you're fucked anyway - so we'll set up a place so you have as little negative effect on the overall society.' It is certainly the lesser of two evils though - the heroin in W. Europe tends to be rather nasty, very low quality, often requires vinegar/lemon to break down, and looks like soupy ass mud in a syringe. I like England's model because I think it tries to get people to at least try other things like methadone, suboxone, etc. before giving them a rx for 15/30 mg diamorph ampules. So it just seems to me like they're spending more time trying to treat and counsel the user.

Yeah my GP offed himself it's sad. I mean he was definitely very liberal with the prescription pad - he was our family doc for years and while I was in college he'd give me Adderall, vicodin (back then they still had refills - it was bogus ass schedule II), some benzo for sleep (flurazepam or something), and somas all in one visit. He didn't go like way overboard but nonetheless that is a bit of meds for a young male to take. It was somewhat justifiable though because I was in a bad car wreck (friend dozed off and drove off the median and high a construction crane) but I certainly milked that excuse to get far more pain meds than I needed - in all honesty a Tylenol or Advil would've sufficed for the pain I had in my wrist (right before impact, I put my hand on the dash as like an instinct I guess but the area that I was grasping had an airbag that deployed).

I've always wondered whether the GP actually meant to become those infamous pill pushers that the media loves to talk about or whether he was just trying to get his clinic to survive. He was the type of doctor where if you were really sick, you could call him and he'd phone in an antibiotic or something. No other doctor does that - you have to see him and pay or put it on your insurance. There were plenty of times too like my parents would even be running a bit late and the office was already closed but he'd tell them no worries, i'll do some paperwork till you get here. I don't think his clinic was making much money since 1) not many people were coming in as it is 2) he was very compassionate and would constantly phone in prescriptions meaning no money for him from an office visit. The reports mentioned specifically one patient being prescribed 100,000 oxy pills in a year but I find that extremely suspect. That would be 274 pills a day.... not very realistic. Maybe total he prescribed 100,000 oxys in a year to all patients but there's no way some guy could go to a walgreens and fill a script for like 600 oxys or something. He definitely was being investigated for overprescribing pain meds and his license was either suspended or already revoked (not a big deal really because a doc can go to another state and get a med license there - bad doctors do that all the time), plus I doubt his clinic was making much, and he had 2 kids in college that he was paying for - I think it was all just too much for him. Doctors and dentists tend to have one of the highest suicide rates out of the white collar professions.

When it comes to street "hard drugs", the only good contacts are guys who have delivery guys right to your home. I've never even seen H but it was the case when I was into freebasing some fucking awesome fishscale coke, luckily the guy itself was a paranoid wreck and because I had taken a break and didn't call him everyday (wasted the price of a brand new medium high end car, like say a brand new Impreza WRX in coke in 6 months), because I had changed cell phone and didn't call in a few months, he was unable to recognize me in his drunken-coked up stupor and told me not to call "this number" again. I met the delivery guy who came to my house the most often at a cornerstore/deli when buying some beer and some made-at-the-store dinner and I asked him, did he go out of business? He told me no and I told him, that's weird, tell him I said hi.

And that's the best kind of service you're gonna get even out of the most professional biker allied service.

I've heard that about dentists, recently, in Canada. They are either teetotal and tell you to buy some OTC 600mg Motrin or Tylenol #1, or they have no problem scripting percodan and dilaudid (1,2mg). A big majority of the dentists in my town are the former all of a sudden. Which is all well and good, they refer them to what I was referred when I started my CodeineContin 200mg every 12 hour with a Percodan here and there for breakthrough pain. I got TN type 2 and TMJ disorder on the same side of the face, so my dentist after scripting me Dilaudid 2mg 3-4 times and making me a mouth guard to prevent teeth grinding at night, referred me to a Maxilofacial Surgeon Dentist. When after seeing the X-ray's, the old man told me he wouldn't do surgery, there was too high of a % that he would accidentally cut a nerve and I wouldn't be able to close my left eye afterwards. The thing is after prescribing me CC's, Percodan and Mobic (NSAID), which had 6 month renewals, just had to see him every 6 months for a reassessment. But the guy retired on me. Hence why I started to buy pain meds from some old construction worker who had a hell lot of scripts way back in '11-'12. I had no GP at the time, I could see an intern who would get his scripts validated by some doctor listening in on a monitor which is fucking crazy, I was watched through some invisible mirror. They'd give me 30 day counts of 5mg Oxy IR and more Mobic, it became a drag to drive 50 minutes every month for something that was much less strong than what I was on and that's how I slipped.

But yeah, dentists are those who are most often almost harassed for pain issues. Although I think they might commit suicide the most since it is so goddamn difficult to have dental insurance here, my mom had one of the best insurance (government worker get the best plans here), it covered totally everything, except for dentistry and it is so damn expensive just to get a regular clean-up. They have technicians for that, they don't do it themselves. But I bet there is a big lack of patients since people will just say fuck that i'm not paying 600 dollars to have 3 small cavities filled.

Last edited:
When it comes to street "hard drugs", the only good contacts are guys who have delivery guys right to your home. I've never even seen H but it was the case when I was into freebasing some fucking awesome fishscale coke, luckily the guy itself was a paranoid wreck and because I had taken a break and didn't call him everyday (wasted the price of a brand new medium high end car, like say a brand new Impreza WRX in coke in 6 months), because I had changed cell phone and didn't call in a few months, he was unable to recognize me in his drunken-coked up stupor and told me not to call "this number" again. I met the delivery guy who came to my house the most often at a cornerstore/deli when buying some beer and some made-at-the-store dinner and I asked him, did he go out of business? He told me no and I told him, that's weird, tell him I said hi.

And that's the best kind of service you're gonna get even out of the most professional biker allied service.

Yeah that's kind of who I go through now - family business where the girls drive around making deliveries and meeting ppl. It's kind of out of being scared to go out west - I'm sure there's stuff in the hood that's more bang for the buck but I'm happy with what I get. It's really quality stuff, the prices are reasonable, but most importantly I can get it dropped off to my house/work or if I don't want to wait, they're in a good neighborhood on the north side of Chicago.

Idk, I think that cops have better things to do than busting a couple users on bluelight.... especially in Chicago... maybe in certain suburbs where busting a couple college kids with an ounce of kush is considered a 'major drug bust' (i.e. my suburb lol). I could be wrong though....

Oblivion in Canada are people able to get like methadone prescriptions for addiction or is it strictly from clinics? Methadone is nearly impossible to get a script for unless it's for pain management. Those pharmacy practices seem nuts... I know there are some pharmacies that will raise an alarm if you're filling a script for say both an opiate and a benzo, but usually they'll just advise you on the dangers but nonetheless give you the script. There was a time where some pharmacies (esp the smaller ones) stopped carrying oxys because they were getting robbed.

Also Woamotive - what you're describing is a huge HIPAA violation - you are also entitled to receive copies of all your medical records under an Illinois law. I had an issue with this at my clinic too (they told me they'd need to get subpoenaed by the court which I knew was b.s.) but when I brought in paperwork demanding copies of all my records and a printout of the statute with the pertinent parts highlighted, they relented and gave me all my records. This would be a good way for you to see what's in your file, what the docs/nurses/etc. wrote, and can help you get proper treatment with a good doc in the future. I actually was in a similar situation as you a few years back. I was arrested for felony possession because of a rat in my neighborhood. However, it was my first offense and I hired a very expensive lawyer. I ended up with 2 years probation (410 probation which is expugnable), a bunch of fines, community service, treatment, etc. I've been pretty damn careful since then.... that's one of the reasons too why I don't really go to the west side.. Keep your head up, whatever you do DON'T DROP DIRTY, pay your fines, and the time will go by...

I've personally never liked subs. Idk why but even if have no opiates in my body they make me feel cold and make my stomach hurt. Methadone keeps me feeling 'well' much much more than subs... although of course there's disadvantages - can't really travel and that medicine keeps you hostage to a certain location, it's horrible to detox off of, and it has made me teeth softer/more brittle, etc.

Methadone and Suboxone treatments are in ORT clinics. If methadone, there are specified pharmacies that do serve liquid methadone in orange juice in those brown bottles codeine and hydrocodone syrup comes in. I already said that I thought. If going with suboxone, you can get it at any pharmacy, but I went with methadone at first because well, any doctor can script Metadol (the brand name for the liquid and the pills) for pain, 1mg, 5mg, 10mg, 25mg pills, my female cousin with severe fibromyalgia gets 2 Metadol pills a day with lyrica and a ketamine + nsaid + nortryptiline topical cream. Bupe is also used for pain, for moderate chronic pain, mostly older people close to retirement doing physical jobs get the BuTrans patch, which is also in the US now, my grandma wears one, and the strongest is 20ug an hour and they're 24h patches. I'm pretty mad that they really shot up my tolerance worse than it was when I sought ORT. If I get hurt, I have to be scripted Abstrals, the ORT clinic has to allow it, but believe me both times I got those fentanyl sublingual pills, I was happy to finally again feel the effects of a full agonist and that my receptors were not broken forever by the glue that is bupe.

Thankfully when I was buying opiates outside the law, it was from this retired construction worker. He had obscene scripts for HydromorphContins, Dilaudid and would get also Oxycontins and Oxy IR and Kadians 130mg (morphine xr beads in a capsule). I never had a single ounce of fear from the authorities. H was just not and is still not in that town I lived in, 10th largest city in Canada, but it's pretty isolated and northern. The worse crackheads will defriend in your life if you speak of shooting up. So nobody except that one guy knew I shot up, and I only shot hydromorphone when something that works just fine eaten, oxycodone, suddenly was impossible for me to find. After a summer of shooting up those brand name Dillies and HMContins, my wallet, and hands had enough.

Pharmacies if you are scripted benzos and opiates will renew them to you on the day you have to, there's no arbitrary bullshit like that. My doctors all know about each other and thats it, it's not up to pharmacists. And I made it easy by making the day I pick up the temazepam and diazepam on the day of the week I go pick up my suboxone and take the dose I have to take in front of 'em. The owner of the pharmacy doesn't have me staying until it's all melted and having to show him whats in my mouth like when it's another pharmacist on the job, thankfully he's on the job almost always on the mornings I go get my dose and 6 takehomes.