• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Modafinil to curb opiate RLS or Myoclonus?

mike.vick

Bluelighter
Apparently, a cause of opiate-related RLS is lack of dopamine. I believe Modafinil increase Dopamine.

Would taking a Modafinil curb opiate-RLS?

It seems counter-intuitive like it would give you worse ants in your pants.

Apparently, a cause of opiate-related RLS is lack of dopamine. I believe Modafinil increase Dopamine.

Would taking a Modafinil curb opiate-RLS?

It seems counter-intuitive like it would give you worse ants in your pants.

I get monoclonus (tho not opiate related) and modanfinil doesn't make a difference one way or the other.

Stimulants are just gonna make your opiate induced rls worse. That being said... I've never tried modafanil

^^^ Have you tried stimulants on a opiate wd, soulgasm? It seems like it would make the body and psychological aspect worse, but perhaps the added dopamine restores balance in this situation?

i cut one of my 200mg mod pill into 1/8ths and i'm going to try to use that and piracetam to control rls

The best treatment for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS), weather from narcotics or otherwise, is a small dose of *Tramadol* bar none!!

Do not worry about addiction as its a very small dose that you can come off anytime you are ready and one can use it for up to 30 days if needed. Try the absolute minimum that works for you, that would be a starting dose of 37.5mg-50mg to as much as 75mg-100mg (instant release), more than that you simply don't need unless your looking for a buzz (shitty one at best even for an opioid head). Most people are able to find this medication without too much hassle either from online pharmacies or from your doctor, that is if you can convince him to prescribe it to you.

p.s. Ibuprofen IME has been the most effective OTC NSAID in terms of muscle relaxation. I have also tried the OTC muscle relaxant Robaxin aka methocarbamol not to confused with the (much) more recreational carisoprodol or meprobamate. This can also be found without the acetaminophen and it does the job but from 1 to 10 I would only give it a 4-5, simply ameliorating the pain by no means eliminating it completely as most opioid users expect.