• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CXCV - Back in the day we'd change a thread title and it'd stay changed

I think that the laws seriously need looking at in this country. I know this may annoy people but I can't just agree with others to be liked. It's far to easy for p to purchase dtuff onlind that they dont know what they're taking n people get away with it by putting "not for human consumption" nn saying it's it's "for research." Any one of us could die. Remember knock?

This is a harm reduction site after all.

I could have been one of them I easily bought "codeine" off "pharmacies" where doctors gave prescriptions. I was vulnerable n not in my right mindset. Yet I was easily sold them. Millions are; n of all the casualties n deaths these people are getting away with it.

I don't know what needs doing but SOMETHING does to prevent girls like Ella n members like Knock from dying. There needs to be a change. And this being a harm reduction site let's discuss it.

Whether they're banned or legalised something needs to change to prevent other vulnerable people easily accessing dangerous chemicals online.

Evey

wooooow. Take a chill pill, Evey. Gone get off your high horse for a bit. If you don't like what someone's said how about you ignore it? Rather than start your usual. You didn't need to respond to what I said but you choose to, like I choose to make a sarcastic joke.

Things have been getting on reasonably well around here. If you don't like a comment, you can just ignore it. I knew there was a reason things were peaceful recently.

Ummm you dont even know me you're new here. Im putting you on ignore as i feel you hardly add anything constructive to any discussion here but nonsense n sarcasm n it's rather off putting to other members here. Your opinion of me is none of my business n doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Evey

Oh I dunno, I was just thinking that things are starting to get interesting again :)

just found about 3g of mpa happy is not the word fucking ecstatic is more like it so much for a sober birthday tomorrow guess benzo black out have their uses

Tunes on. Bit of a shame that this speed is piss poor weak. minimal pupil dialation. kinda does the job but has required double the amount. better than booze on its own though. and for some reason i feel abit sick after hoofing a line of it. usually stick to bombing it but felt like a hoof. might do another dose of G when this sicky feeling goes

Last edited:
just found about 3g of mpa happy is not the word fucking ecstatic is more like it so much for a sober birthday tomorrow guess benzo black out have their uses

does mpa actually do anything for you? I got through a gram of it and barely felt a thing, ages ago when it first went on sale.

SproutOnSmack was posting about how he was potentiating his 6mg fentanyl (or some other huge daily dose) with benzos and some other weird enzyme-inhibitor drug. He suddenly stopped posting for a few days now, I wonder if he overpotentiated his fentanyl :|

these fent analogues (and fent itself) are bloody dangerous and worrying to see on the market. That post by sproutonsmack is a bit worrying :|

I am pleased as punch to be on the ignored list. I can provide my daft and sarcastic comments freely now!

Wow, Lurch, Ceres, guys; my sincerest apologies for any worries incurred - I'm perfectly fine here.
Just got a call from our resident Sadie who informed me that my name had cropped up here. I'm alive and well, thank you - just been lurking around BL as opposed to posting.

It's shocking and incredibly humbling to be in this position, and I can't really provide the words to express my gratitude properly.
<3

I am pleased as punch to be on the ignored list. I can provide my daft and sarcastic comments freely now!

Girl you could have done that anyway! Dunno who you're on about as I'm too lazy to read back through a week of gibz that I've missed but sarc it up! I love the sass in you!

Wow, Lurch, Ceres, guys; my sincerest apologies for any worries incurred - I'm perfectly fine here.
Just got a call from our resident Sadie who informed me that my name had cropped up here. I'm alive and well, thank you - just been lurking around BL as opposed to posting.

It's shocking and incredibly humbling to be in this position, and I can't really provide the words to express my gratitude properly.
<3

You and I are gonna have words boi! ( said in my best Texan accent ) We'z gonna have a talk boi!

UFbEv2C.jpg

I am very pleased with the news. My younger brother is very openly gay and has dreams of marrying a fit European man (he's multilingual is that a word?) and having beautiful babes. He is likely partying away atm.

Such a fantastic moment in history! Has anyone else seen the pics, tweets and vids of Irish people coming home in droves just to vote on this matter! Fantastic. I have a smile on my face so massive because of this. Well done Ireland! <3 =D

Bloody hell, it'll be compulsory next. ;)

We've just got back from the madhouse down south where there was a baby and a puppy.

It's nice to get away, but it's good to be back home. %)