• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need help with important question regarding shrooms and acid

Bluelighter
Okay so here's what's gonna happen. Me and my friends are having an acid trip soon. There's gonna be 6 of us including me. I only have 5 stamps but i managed to get my hands on some shrooms. Someone in the group is gonna have to take 3 grams of shrooms so there isnt anyone left out. My question is, would this be a good idea? Would having someone tripping on shrooms in a group of people on acid be chill or what? By the way, we're gonna be in a forest and we're dropping at 4. We intend to spend the whole trip in the forest.

Sounds like fun, although LSD lasts much longer than mushrooms.

Yeah, mushies have an 8 hour max time frame for me, while LSD is 12 hours easy, not to mention a heck of a lot more stimulating.

But hey man, we're doing LSD and shrooms man, cant get any better than that. Ill try and write a trip report if i remember too xD

Like the others have said, it's wont be bad, you should all have a good time. It's just that the guy taking mushrooms might get a little frustrated when you guys are still tripping and his shrooms have faded. Ether way, go for it, you'll have a blast! Both are my favorite psychedelics(only because DMT hast found me yet)

Most of the time, my LSD trips last around 8-9 hours but never 12
Then I guess your mushie trips are only 5-6 hours? By extension. But anyways, I think it's reasonable to expect the mushies not to last as long and to certainly be more sedating.

Last edited:
Two can split one tab and have a half eighth each. It could be quite powerful although possibly underwhelming.