• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time user double dose?

dwdrumscs

Greenlighter
I recently picked up straight MDMA powder, 86% purity. I took an approximate 150mg dose, and about a hour later, nothing. Being somewhat confused and disappointed, I took another approximate 100mg dose. In about 30 minutes, I feel it start to come up and have a blast throughout the high. Another day, my friend, tried an approximate dose of 150mg. Nothing happened but it was too late to give another dose. Is this something that happens? The taste was absolutely bitter and probably one of the worst things I have ever tasted, commonly associated with MDMA. Please, any helpful comments or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was your friends first time rolling 150 mg should be plenty. Does he take any amphetamine tolerance to begin with. I've noticed D-amp really increases my tolerance to MDMA. Also having a full stomach can have a huge impact.

Thank you for the reply! I had the same thing in my mind, and it was my first time initially. His pupils were not dilated whatsoever, and he fell asleep easy. The same thing happened to me; my first 150mg dose did nothing. Then, every time after I rolled strong. My friend being curious decided to try it, and he wasn't effected.

We both didn't have a tolerance to any stimulant, and he claimed he hasn't eaten in a few hours. I made sure to take it on an empty stomach, also. The initial dose just didn't effect us.

Sounds like it my be one of two things.. either you both are on anti depressants meds that block mdma from working well or you got ripped. Get yourself a test kit if you plan on doing this kind of thing. Dealers will tell you anything,friend or not.

I can see where you're coming from, jrbmelb. These crystals came from a place of psychotherapy, and I was baffled at how him and I didn't get any effects from the first dose. Although, dosing was approximate, and that was probably the reason. I didn't have a scale, but I knew I had a gram of MDMA. I just made 6 piles of equal crystal, which was roughly 160mg+ of MDMA in each dose. You're right, though, I wasn't there when they cut this stuff, and they may very well be saying it's "86%" pure MDMA. When in truth it could be cut with an amphetamine or cathinone(I really hope not). I never was speedy, though. Which makes me feel that it wasn't cut with an amphetamine. When I took the second dose, after an hour before the first, I felt great. I seen slight visual distortion as expected with the faint psychedelic properties of the drug. I'm not sure, man. You could be right.

I can see where you're coming from, jrbmelb. These crystals came from a place of psychotherapy, and I was baffled at how him and I didn't get any effects from the first dose. Although, dosing was approximate, and that was probably the reason. I didn't have a scale, but I knew I had a gram of MDMA. I just made 6 piles of equal crystal, which was roughly 160mg+ of MDMA in each dose. You're right, though, I wasn't there when they cut this stuff, and they may very well be saying it's "86%" pure MDMA. When in truth it could be cut with an amphetamine or cathinone(I really hope not). I never was speedy, though. Which makes me feel that it wasn't cut with an amphetamine. When I took the second dose, after an hour before the first, I felt great. I seen slight visual distortion as expected with the faint psychedelic properties of the drug. I'm not sure, man. You could be right.
We have no way of determining what actually happened since there are too many unknowns. It most likely is low purity product (the 86% myth being used again further reinforces this suspicion), you are on medication that blocks the effects of MDMA, it could be that you got your dose wrong, could be that you didn't wait long enough between doses for the first dose to take effect (1 hour isn't enough, it sometimes takes longer)... There is no way for us to tell you for sure. Try to get yourself a testkit to at least somewhat confirm you're actually taking MDMA. You could also send your crystals to a lab and have them analysed to get an idea of what's in them. I'm going to leave this thread open should you have more questions, but we can't identify the drugs you have there over the internet, that just isn't safe. Welcome to bluelight :D

I appreciate the reply, BlueBull. I did forget to mention that my friend and I are not on any medication, SSRIs, etc. So, this does answer my question. This isn't a common sitiuation, the dealer's product wasn't as pure as described, or I really can't dose well. Either way, thank you all for the time. Thanks for the welcome!