• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How much Percocet is safe to a first timer?

LILSTHEBASEDHOG

Greenlighter
I hope this is allowed to post. Been trying to find rules on this, and I haven't found them, or there isn't one on this. ANYWAYS....

Hello, I was wondering how much 5-325 mg Percocet is safe to a non opiate user to experience some type of euphoria.

If this isn't allowed please remove, or do whatever action needs to be done. Thank you!

5-10mg. so, 1 or 2.

Wouldn't exceed 45-55mg, so try to keep it under 6 percocets total.

Hmm,

Back when, though hard to believe, if I took 3 lortab 10s with some beer I was feeling GREAT. So, shit, try 1 and see how you feel a little later. It ain't that difficult of a thing to figure out.

Should I have some whiskey along with it? I already took 20 mg.

Edit: Or Should I smoke a bowl or two?

Last edited:
Stick with one, some naive users may find that 2 percocets (10mg) is too much. Sounds like I'm bullshitting, but some people are just that light... and you can't tell if you're one of them until you end up deleriously sick.

I'd start with 5mg. I did, (ahem, quite a while back), & in minutes my world changed into a much rosier place. It was prescribed for severe pain, & as well as feeling the pain lifting away, it was hands down the most euphoric experience I'd had!!

Remember, you can always add but never subtract. If you don't feel much of a buzz it's probably safe to redose half an hour after the initial 5mg. Theres a huge variant of factors that come into play with opiates, with differing reactions for everyone.

Hell, I was recently given a box of Endone. Apparently a mate of mine saw spiders all over himself after just one 5mg tab!! I kindly relieved him of the remainder ;)

Also, you'll only ever have a few "first times". Such is the nature of the drug that after that, it's all about trying to recapture that initial feeling.

M'k, that's a pretty big dose for someone who's opiate naive! If you're alone why don't you call a friend over? Just don't fall asleep, if you have any problem breathing pls call for help.

Rtp

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. So far this has been an enjoyable experience. I took 4 tablets at 8:30 pst. I will refrain from alcohol, but I did just smoke two bowls! I feel fine like I'm happy (prior weed). I don't feel numbness, or my body is feeling heavier.

I have water and juice nearby for additional safety!

Thank you everyone. So far this has been an enjoyable experience. I took 4 tablets at 8:30 pst. I will refrain from alcohol, but I did just smoke two bowls! I feel fine like I'm happy (prior weed). I don't feel numbness, or my body is feeling heavier.

I have water and juice nearby for additional safety!

Empty or full stomach?

Full. Which will make it metabolize/digest slower. Okay, my mind is moving super slow and inefficiently, and wondering places. I'm going to lay down.

Edit: Feel better now.

Last edited: