What happened to Washington, DC?!

any new news on starscape? only 2 months away from the usual date. hopefully things are movin in a positive direction *crosses fingers*

Never know what u got til it's gone. I'm in Ohio right now and will probably be moving to the DC area soon. If u even look at the midwest forum, you'll see practically every event is in OH. We've had everyone from PVD to DB to Danny Howells come through. There's something to attend every weekend from now until the end of June. And now that i'm reading this about DC it's making me rethink my decision. What does everyone do in DC now? Drive all the way to NY or Philly each weekend?

Coldshot said:
any new news on starscape? only 2 months away from the usual date. hopefully things are movin in a positive direction *crosses fingers*

Last I heard it's still in the air... from other boards and from people who claim to know him... Lonnie isn't saying it's on, and he's not saying it's off... politics and whatnot involved I'm sure. We shall see...

dc is back! we'll see how these parties are, but by may 2 there will be 2 large-scale parties each weekend (friday and saturday) in downtown dc. one at the tunnel http://www.dcskillz.com/flash2.htm and the other at none other than frickin nation! http://www.codedc.com/. now it's generally agreed that the promoters of the new nation party suck-ass, but they have booked steve lawler for the opening night. dcskills, after throwing a few very successful one-offs at the destination/tunnel venue look to be in better shape. like i said, we will see. hopes are high!

originally posted by trigster:
dc is back!
I agree that D.C. is on its way back thanks especially to DCSkillz for keeping its parties real. %) And for the next 2 months (Apr. through May) they've put together a good lineup for their events. And at a good venue where they've had success before. All this will definitely bring back life to D.C. Yep they're on a roll and so I'm rollin with them, fuck Redwood Trust

Last edited:
werd, i JUST saw that

The answer is almost here. You know of what we speak.
We wouldn't go making any other plans on June 21

im glad its not the same weekend as field day :)

oh.....my.....god......

*goes insane*

*jumps up and down*

*screams at the top of his lungs*

/me dies ;)

It's happening! And I can go! And it's not graduation weekend!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*happy dance*

Oh and for the record, I'm flying guys. Feel free to join me, sorry Kev I just suck at road trips. :p (just thought I'd get that out of the way now, since planning will soon begin for the NE Crew's invasion of Baltimore)

Two months! :D
Peace ~Katie

chrissie said:
werd, i JUST saw that

im glad its not the same weekend as field day :)

Yes THANK GOD it's not the same weekend as field day!!!

I'm kindof pissed that its going to be 2 weeks after my B-day, but ohhh well, I'll still be there celebrating when it happens

Non-the-less I can't wait for this event!!

I'm getting married June 21st so I can't really say I'm too disappointed but I know everyone will have a blast for me! ;)

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! Well im in the process on looking for a new place to live...(and i think i found one!!!)...so i dont think i can afford it this year :( I'm really pissed. and also there were other plans planned for this day. eh...but who knows...maybe ill take a plane down 3 hours before hand...heh.

That June 21st thing has now been erased from the website!!! heh...i wonder whats goin on.

I don't have any plans for June 21...I may just wander over to Baltimore and take in the sights for a looooong weekend. Who konws what I'll find.. ;) Heck, I may even bring someone else outta ohio for this kind of no-plan weekend.